Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Keepin' it classy, hey tweety? (Read 298 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Keepin' it classy, hey tweety?
Reply #30 - 07/28/17 at 11:43:35

I think you're wrong - my opinion.  If anyone fails to see what a complete and utter joke our president is at this point - it's ignorance.  I'm sorry, but that's all there is to it.

Think about, or answer this, then:

How did we get here, where a man like Trump wins?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 07/28/17 at 12:17:01

raydawg wrote on 07/28/17 at 11:43:35:

I think you're wrong - my opinion.  If anyone fails to see what a complete and utter joke our president is at this point - it's ignorance.  I'm sorry, but that's all there is to it.

Think about, or answer this, then:

How did we get here, where a man like Trump wins?

Easy - by not having a VIABLE alternative to the establishment.  Yes, it was brought on by the DNC and their genuflecting to the likes of hillary.  But now everyone sees how far that got them.  

If you go back farther, you see that the left has been moving further and further right for decades.  (you do realize that Obamacare is actually a republican plan, right?) . Look at the "liberal" policies of Obama with the banks, the bush tax cuts and the military strikes.

Also - look at the chumps the republicans ran in the last 10 years.  They didn't have a chance. So tied to greed (in the case of rmoney) and incompetence (in the case of palin) that the republican voters started to lose confidence in their party.

Along comes tweety and he upsets the apple cart.  Starts showing how much of an "outsider" he is.  He gets the nod from the voters and is considered "non-establishment" as compared to hillary.  However, most know he's a complete fool and the majority of voters hold their nose and vote for hillary.

The rest is history.

IMHO - most people who voted for this president overlooked his incompetence and hoped that he would bulldoze his way through things and actually change something.  Unfortunately, that was based on everyone thinking that he was some kind of "genius businessman" and "great manager".  He never was.  He never will be.  They saw him on tv and - as is too often the case - they bought in on a fake facade.  
He took his father's fortune and basically did nothing with it.  Had he put it in mutual funds, he would be sitting on about $4B right now.  But he's not.  In fact, he won't even turn over his taxes.  That's the sure sign of trying to hide something.

Face it - we've been duped by a snake oil salesman.  As I said before - we get the president we deserve.  I guess the Country just needed a kick in the balls to wake us up.

I hope we do.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #32 - 07/28/17 at 13:06:43

As a democrat, yeah, yeah, I know.....
The party went to the left of me.
I know many others in my shoes.
Yes, Bill Clinton was more closer to my views of the center, in his political life, however, as with Carter, and Obama, the Pelosi machine of elistist, along with her media and academia cohorts, extorted these guys to her agenda.
The Repubs gave no sack.
Even the Newt got caught up in the power and ego trap.

I am not sure in how you can cast all trump voters into the same lot....
To do so is to neglect to understand those who voted Reagan, Clinton, and Obama ( first term )
The demographics show this voting block is real and deplorable.
Being saddled with Trump is now a known entity, without historical significance as if yet.
Seems you are basing it on supposition and projection based on a best guess....
Yes, I understand you think it's right, but so do those folk who pick lotto numbers for Saturday nights draw.

As I said before, I will wait and hope.
I hope McCain and Schumers remarks sink in....
That people listen to the truth of their testimony late last night.

Like I said, I hope.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 07/28/17 at 13:35:07

raydawg wrote on 07/28/17 at 13:06:43:
As a democrat, yeah, yeah, I know.....
The party went to the left of me.
I know many others in my shoes.
Yes, Bill Clinton was more closer to my views of the center, in his political life, however, as with Carter, and Obama, the Pelosi machine of elistist, along with her media and academia cohorts, extorted these guys to her agenda.

Carter?  No -  I disagree. He was a terrible politician, but a great statesman.  That's why he only served one term.

The Repubs gave no sack.
Even the Newt got caught up in the power and ego trap.

I am not sure in how you can cast all trump voters into the same lot....

Because they all voted for him...

To do so is to neglect to understand those who voted Reagan, Clinton, and Obama ( first term )
The demographics show this voting block is real and deplorable.
Being saddled with Trump is now a known entity, without historical significance as if yet.
Seems you are basing it on supposition and projection based on a best guess....

Um, again, I disagree.  It's a known fact simply by comparison.  It's then bolstered by polling and his god awful tweets.  This man has no business in the white house.

Yes, I understand you think it's right, but so do those folk who pick lotto numbers for Saturday nights draw.

Huh?  Again, I'm not imagining this - it's happening as we post.  He's spent more time on a golf course than any of his predecessors at this point in their term.  He promised to pass a healthcare bill.  He promised to appoint a special prosecutor on hillary. He's still holding rallies.  His skin is so thin that he has to tweet responses to all his critics.  He name calls in his tweets.  Look at his appointed communications director.

As I said before, I will wait and hope.
I hope McCain and Schumers remarks sink in....
That people listen to the truth of their testimony late last night.

Like I said, I hope.

As do I.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #34 - 07/28/17 at 15:01:22

So, vote Hillary, which has been revealed to be crazy, unhinged, and pathological liar.
That would, at best, delay the revolution.
Sanders, proved he wasn't what he said he was.

That was the choice, no good ones.
Blaming solves nothing

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 07/28/17 at 15:04:52

raydawg wrote on 07/28/17 at 15:01:22:
So, vote Hillary, which has been revealed to be crazy, unhinged, and pathological liar.

LOL - "proved"?  Really?  Not so much.  You need to look closer at tweety to see a pathological liar.

That would, at best, delay the revolution.
Sanders, proved he wasn't what he said he was.

How so?  He's stuck to his convictions and is more relevant today than he's ever been.

That was the choice, no good ones.
Blaming solves nothing

Not blaming - just exposing the mistake (but I guess that does place blame... oh well).  Not my fault if no one take responsibility.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #36 - 07/28/17 at 17:08:34

Yes, he is a liar, however, this areana is new to him...
In the other hand, Hillary is an accomplished liar in this field, and talk about sheep, she got more votes than Trump!

I was a sanders supporter but his ability to break away, and now his defending his wife, etc, shows me the cloth is cut from the same bolt.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 07/29/17 at 07:16:10

raydawg wrote on 07/28/17 at 17:08:34:

A liar?  Bernie?  How so?

In the other hand, Hillary is an accomplished liar in this field, and talk about sheep, she got more votes than Trump!

I was a sanders supporter but his ability to break away, and now his defending his wife, etc, shows me the cloth is cut from the same bolt.

You watch too much fox news... Bernie is far and away still the best candidate out there.  He's not waived from his convictions at all.  He's the most progressive member of Congress.

As to the whole investigation of his wife - you should really look into it.  Pretty much a partisan attack from a repub lawyer - he's even said the accusations are based on hearsay.  The only thing she's guilty of is being a poor businesswoman.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #38 - 07/29/17 at 07:27:14

away still the best candidate out there.  He's not waived from his convictions at all.  He's the most progressive member of

Unwavering and Wrong,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #39 - 07/29/17 at 10:21:04

T And T Garage wrote on 07/29/17 at 07:16:10:
raydawg wrote on 07/28/17 at 17:08:34:

A liar?  Bernie?  How so?

You watch too much fox news... Bernie is far and away still the best candidate out there.  He's not waived from his convictions at all.  He's the most progressive member of Congress.

As to the whole investigation of his wife - you should really look into it.  Pretty much a partisan attack from a repub lawyer - he's even said the accusations are based on hearsay.  The only thing she's guilty of is being a poor businesswoman.  

I said Trump was a liar.....
AND, Hillary got more votes than Trump, so.....
There are some real delusional folks casting votes for a serial liar, yet, you only fault trump voters?

Hillary would have been a disaster.....
She is mentally ill.
You think she would have been better, knowing what we know, now?

Bernie succumbed to the DC power structure when he caved.
He now whines, like others charged with investigations, using the same excuses he faults them for.
Weird how you write it off as being a poor business person, but fault Trump for it......
A real ends justify the means (thought).

Yeah, yeah, she ain't president, he is, I get that, BUT, he wasn't then.....

PS: I watch ZERO TV.......
Haven't for over 20 years.
I will dialogue with you, if you want to raise your game.
As with TV, I have no time for useless banter.   

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #40 - 07/29/17 at 10:29:32

useless banter.    

Such deep discussions here.
The threads that would expand understanding are ignored.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #41 - 07/29/17 at 10:47:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/29/17 at 10:29:32:
useless banter.    

Such deep discussions here.
The threads that would expand understanding are ignored.

You do not know that buddy......
I use to, when I had the luxury of time, go to Seattle and witness to the homeless.
I have shared here, about that.
I never had a single person, come to the Lord, in my presence, after having shared the Love of Jesus, with them.

However, I can't say with any certainty of fact, that none did, through that planting of a seed of Love, I shared with them that night......

Isn't this the apex hope?

On the other hand, if I got to see the fruits of my labor, I bet I would have become even more egoistical than I am now  Grin

Jog, if you give freely, it must be without constraints.
If you share because of the joy "hope" brings to your life, then isn't that good enough?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 07/29/17 at 11:27:23

raydawg wrote on 07/29/17 at 10:21:04:
I said Trump was a liar.....

Sorry - my misunderstanding.  I concur on tweety.

AND, Hillary got more votes than Trump, so.....
There are some real delusional folks casting votes for a serial liar, yet, you only fault trump voters?

Well, again - I think we'd have been better off with her than with what we have now.  You don't - I get it.

Hillary would have been a disaster.....
She is mentally ill.
You think she would have been better, knowing what we know, now?

Yes - see above.

Bernie succumbed to the DC power structure when he caved.

He didn't cave - he got run out by the DNC.

He now whines, like others charged with investigations, using the same excuses he faults them for.

Whines?  Not hardly. BTW, who started the investigation?  Why now?  What's the "charge"?

Weird how you write it off as being a poor business person, but fault Trump for it......

Yeah... um, one of the main reasons he got elected was for his "business genius" - which, he ain't got.  As far as I know, Bernie's wife isn't president nor is she touting her "business genius".

A real ends justify the means (thought).

Yeah, yeah, she ain't president, he is, I get that, BUT, he wasn't then.....

Then when?...  He's never been a "great businessman".  He would have more money had he put it in mutual funds....

PS: I watch ZERO TV.......
Haven't for over 20 years.
I will dialogue with you, if you want to raise your game.
As with TV, I have no time for useless banter.   

Then I wonder where you get your information and how you draw the conclusions you do about Sanders.

He's stuck to his principals, fights for his constituents, doesn't take PAC or dark money, and is by far, one of the most progressive members of Congress.  He is anti establishment.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #43 - 07/29/17 at 12:40:26

Well, again - I think we'd have been better off with her than with what we have now.  You don't - I get it.

Oh.......

You don't see the conflict here?

BTW, I don't go to the same well to get my affirmation.
I talk to people, engage, listen to them, share.
I start with my own perceptions, and tune it as I get input.
No way can I fathom everything, nor be an expert on all matters, I need to defer until I can weigh the evidence, with my best honest attempt....
Rarely is a matter of life and death, so spouting off without discernment is stupidity in action.
Those who prosper off of sharing, input, etc, are most likely bias, the gravity of their perspective, suspect.....

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
However, like drugs, folks keep returning for a fix, even when they know it is not serving them in a sustainable fashion.

You are free to do as you please, and you can assign your own value to it....
But expecting others, to hold your currency, in the same regard, seems a self bankrupting idea, to me.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 07/29/17 at 18:01:15

raydawg wrote on 07/29/17 at 12:40:26:

Oh.......

You don't see the conflict here?

BTW, I don't go to the same well to get my affirmation.
I talk to people, engage, listen to them, share.
I start with my own perceptions, and tune it as I get input.

That's the same thing as I do.

No way can I fathom everything, nor be an expert on all matters, I need to defer until I can weigh the evidence, with my best honest attempt....
Rarely is a matter of life and death, so spouting off without discernment is stupidity in action.

Yes, it is.  That's why I use relevant data (our president's tweets as just one example) in which to base my posts on.

Those who prosper off of sharing, input, etc, are most likely bias, the gravity of their perspective, suspect.....

Huh?  How do you figure?  Was Cronkite biased?  Was Murrow?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
However, like drugs, folks keep returning for a fix, even when they know it is not serving them in a sustainable fashion.

You are free to do as you please, and you can assign your own value to it....
But expecting others, to hold your currency, in the same regard, seems a self bankrupting idea, to me.

To each their own, but ignorance is bliss - as I have seen in so many on the right.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:56:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Keepin' it classy, hey tweety?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.