Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Keepin' it classy, hey tweety? (Read 298 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Keepin' it classy, hey tweety?
07/14/17 at 08:11:31

This is our president's lawyer folks.....

http://www.propublica.org/article/marc-kasowitz-trump-lawyer-threat-emails-ma...

This administration is full of thugs and people with no self-control.

Idiots... all of them (except Mattis).

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Keepin' it classy, hey tweety?
Reply #1 - 07/14/17 at 12:29:09

I am truly amazed at your moral authority.
The only problem I have is trying to understand why a person of such vast holdings, superior knowledge, extreme open mindedness that welcomes dissenting and opposition views and beliefs with the tenderness a mother dog exhibits of her new born puppy......
Where in this society, heck, make that world, did you attain such an Omni importance without the narrow mindedness that seems to accompany the leaders of this world?

I know if I had such power I would use it to my own gain.
I would enrich myself and those who affirm and agree with me.
I would scorn, ridicule, and loath, on the ignorant and those who would challenge my authority......
I would be an egoistical sum if a beech of the likes this world hasn't ever know, with a HUGE inferiority complex, I would.

Yet, you, humbled himself, sacrifices all of what you could do for personal power and gain, to enlightenment us of a cheap little motorcycle forum, he'll, its not even a Harley......
With your self.

Mercy.....

I feel in awe

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 07/14/17 at 12:49:59

raydawg wrote on 07/14/17 at 12:29:09:

So... am I wrong to think that republicans/conservatives see themselves as having more "morals" than others?  I don't think so.  Again - it's me merely pointing out hypocrisy.

I don't think I've ever said I was better... they be just as unclassy as yours truly - that's all... aaahhhhh yuuup!!!

The only problem I have is trying to understand why a person of such vast holdings, superior knowledge, extreme open mindedness that welcomes dissenting and opposition views and beliefs with the tenderness a mother dog exhibits of her new born puppy......

Aww shucks - you talking about little old me???  Why.. I do declare - I might just blush if you keep that up!!

Where in this society, heck, make that world, did you attain such an Omni importance without the narrow mindedness that seems to accompany the leaders of this world?

Well ray - let me sit you down and talk about the word "opinion".

Ya see ray - opinion's are like buttholes... everybody's got one.  That's just the way of the world.  Just because someone's got one, don't mean ya gotta like it...

But to be more direct.... I don't think I ever stated that I knew more than y'all - I simply agreed when you said I did... lol

I do.  You think this is the only place I post?  Shame on you - you should never ASSume..

I would scorn, ridicule, and loath, on the ignorant and those who would challenge my authority......

Hmmm... again - I do!

I would be an egoistical sum if a beech of the likes this world hasn't ever know, with a HUGE inferiority complex, I would.

Well now - there's the rub.  Y'all might mistake egotistic with confidence and "appropriateness of response"...  Look at my post to Bobert.  

Yet, you, humbled himself, sacrifices all of what you could do for personal power and gain, to enlightenment us of a cheap little motorcycle forum, he'll, its not even a Harley......
With your self.

Mercy.....

I feel in awe

Well.. gee.. I dunno what to say seeing as how all feel about me....

Gosh darn it - I'm gonna stay!!

Thanks ray - you's one nice feller!!

The preceding post will be submitted for emmy award consideration in the 2017-2018 competition.  Please vote accordingly.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/14/17 at 13:04:13

raydawg wrote on 07/14/17 at 12:29:09:

With your self.

Mercy.....

I feel in awe

But a more serious response to a blatantly obvious passive aggressive comment...  Hey - I call 'em like I see 'em...

Anyhoo - The reason I posted this is twofold.

One - it shows that at the highest levels of our government, the "people in charge" have very - VERY thin skin.  I'd expect this kind of behavior from a lawyer in a stip mall (Better Call Saul?).  But this is counsel to the president of the United States.
Sorry guys - there's a different standard there.  And before you go off and ask - "who are you to judge" - that's MY president up there and his council.  Yeah - I hate them - but I didn't ask any less of Obama, or dubya, or billy, or ANY.

Two - it shows the hypocrisy that runs rampant on the right.  These idiots talking about "the left has gone too far!"  The right talking about liberals as "snowflakes" and "acting out of emotion".  Well?  Look at the emails.  This pathetic excuse for a "big shot" lawyer had to make threats like "big man".  Seriously?  To me that says more about the lack of character and lack of confidence in oneself than anything else.  This guy is scared and lashed out.

We are seeing this kind of behavior CONSTANTLY with this president's administration.

So... there ya have it ray.

It's not my moral authority - it's the LACK of theirs.

Your views may vary.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 07/14/17 at 13:15:10

Oh, not your moral authority, the lack of theirs.
Is that a paradox or just asinine, like, sorta pregnant?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/14/17 at 13:29:35

raydawg wrote on 07/14/17 at 13:15:10:

Seriously?  That's all you have to offer?  Where's your argument?

Yeah, I'm sure if Obama had someone like this as his counsel, that would have been OK... right?

Please.... don't be so obvious, huh?

Maybe a better answer from you would have been - "Why should they be held to a higher standard?"... or - "It's about time the white house had some balls"... or - "the guy had it coming to him"...

Anything but that weak sauce.

Here I thought you actually knew better.... silly me.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 07/14/17 at 14:37:28

Silly is pretty generous  Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/14/17 at 14:46:41

raydawg wrote on 07/14/17 at 14:37:28:

Yet another stellar retort...

Keep up the great work!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 07/14/17 at 17:08:37

T And T Garage wrote on 07/14/17 at 14:46:41:

Keep up the great work!

Not trying to be stellar, just pointing out the obvious to everyone else who also see it.
But thank you for the compliment.
Have a great weekend sugar  Kiss

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 07/14/17 at 17:44:40

raydawg wrote on 07/14/17 at 13:15:10:

Reminds me of the time, 'bout 45+ Years ago,
When the  NIKE, base was operational in a small town close to here.
And their was a whole bunch of 18 + young men working their.

A  17 year girl, got,  ‘Pregnant’,
from swimming in a public swimming pool.

Her, Parents, ’said’, they believed it.

Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 07/15/17 at 10:21:06

raydawg wrote on 07/14/17 at 17:08:37:
T And T Garage wrote on 07/14/17 at 14:46:41:

Keep up the great work!

Not trying to be stellar, just pointing out the obvious to everyone else who also see it.
But thank you for the compliment.
Have a great weekend sugar  Kiss

I keep forgetting who I'm posting to....  But there still might be hope for you.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 07/15/17 at 11:26:57

Oh please, I don't want you to trouble yourself buddy.
I am sure you have much more worthy subjects to bless and grant your approval upon.

But anyways, too.....
I don't want what you have, what ever gave you that idea?

Your ego?

Its Ok, you can bear your own witness, what else can you do when you have not another who will stand in your stead and testify your stellar worthiness to the world?

If your arms are long enough, pat yourself on the back, thats cool, its must feel sorta like masturbation I reckon.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 07/15/17 at 18:48:00

Wondering if it is,   ‘Classy’.

When a POTUS,
BOWS,  to a   DICTATOR.

Who Believes, cutting off a  Clit is OK
Who Believes, Stoning a Wife, (for some reason) is OK
Who Believes, throwing a GAY person off a roof, is OK
Who Believes in, KILLING YOU, if you do not believe in a certain religion is OK

(Very clear, that, ’Tweeting’, is  SO MUCH Worse)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 07/15/17 at 19:59:55

Oh tweety is bad, well let me qualify that.....
I don't care for the man I see, personally.
I don't know the real man, only what I see from far away.
I don't care for his body language, or the way he argues.
I have a hard time liking him.

If it wasn't for the craziness and zealous attacks by extremely emotional journalists, politicians, etc.
I feel I could get behind a movement to insure he only does one term.
However, this freaking out in mere speculation, innuendo, and a ever evolving new claim of something, and their remedies, is a greater threat to our system of governing that anything I have seen substantiated against him.
This "resists" will become the new normal, for the out of power party from now on, while Rome burns....

F ucking idiots  Angry

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 07/16/17 at 04:24:42

I've gone back and forth on Trump's tweets. On one hand, it throws fuel on the fire that the unhinged Trump haters all gather around like some giant circle jerk.

But, that's two sides of the same coin because it serves to bring the scum to the top, it shows them in the light of day. The violent protestors, the one sided media were already there.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:55:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Keepin' it classy, hey tweety?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.