Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Meme, how I love ya, how I love ya, my dear old (Read 98 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Meme, how I love ya, how I love ya, my dear ol
Reply #30 - 07/07/17 at 08:43:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/06/17 at 19:05:49:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/06/17 at 15:22:55:
I actually Did answer that.
Your reading comprehension must have missed it in the sentence. Context, context,,  read what I say.

Have you answered my questions?

Why is it bad that Trump isn't starting the Nuclear War with Russia, LIKE YOU SAID HE WOULD?

Why is it bad that Trump isn't starting the Nuclear War with Russia, LIKE YOU SAID HE WOULD?

[/quote]

You're again reading the words you want.
I didn't say this place is MINE.
It was created For me, because I couldn't stop polluting the Cafe with logic and reason.
I will hound you for answers that actually correspond to the questions.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Meme, how I love ya, how I love ya, my dear ol
Reply #31 - 07/07/17 at 08:52:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/07/17 at 08:43:18:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/06/17 at 19:05:49:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/06/17 at 15:22:55:
I actually Did answer that.
Your reading comprehension must have missed it in the sentence. Context, context,,  read what I say.

Have you answered my questions?

You're again reading the words you want.
I didn't say this place is MINE.
It was created For me, because I couldn't stop polluting the Cafe with logic and reason.

Oh, you were pacified with a posting site for yourself... how nice.

I will hound you for answers that actually correspond to the questions.
[/quote]

LOL - ok... gee, where to start?

"Why is it bad that Trump isn't starting the Nuclear War with Russia, LIKE YOU SAID HE WOULD?"

It's not bad - I don't want a war with russia.  It's good NOT to have a war with russia.  Understand?
If I once posted that he would start a war, I'd say that it's still possible because he's an imbecile.  Our president is disrespected the world over and he's not trying to change that.  He's tweeting about fake news while he's meeting foreign dignitaries!  I honestly don't understand why this man-child can't seem to ever stop tweeting....

So there you go jog - I DON'T want war with russia - but I also DON'T have any confidence in our president.

Get it?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 14:53:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Meme, how I love ya, how I love ya, my dear old

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.