Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Suggestion - comments requested. (Read 30 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Suggestion - comments requested.
07/03/17 at 05:45:10

I have a suggestion.

This table is reaching a tipping point now that d!ck suck!ng comments are allowed.

We've all been at this table too long. I propose we all step away for a month and come back in August. In the meantime, let's hope others will belly-up to the bar and take over. In a month, we'll come back and start over with a commitment to mutual respect.

What do we have to lose? Nothing. No regular on here is going to be surprised at anyone's position or comments on anything that occurs between now and August.

It's either that or I vote for a total complete free for all. No mods whatsoever. Who cares? It's only the same 8 or 9 people.

So let's see if we can't get some new blood on here and start this over again. This of it as the Great Flood of Genesis or perhaps a mulligan if you're a golf fan. Wiping everything clean and try again.

Whose game?

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Re: Suggestion - comments requested.
Reply #1 - 07/03/17 at 06:02:22

I'm heading out on some long delayed family business. I'd ride, but I doubt that the "Old Thumper" will tow an 6' x 12' UHaul.  Soooo he'll ride the in the F150's bed and I'll do some riding in PA when I get there......

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 07/03/17 at 07:51:38

Web, appricate the goodwill of your suggestion, but I don't think it will work.
This war was a long time coming......

The abuses of slavery, as an example, is still being used as fuel to fan emotions and cause, recruiting others with no historical scars on their flesh or being, into a bigger movement with a wider net, to catch more enemies of a always widening claim....

Pesci made an excellent observation the other day.....
Winners of the war, write the history of it.
When truth becomes subjective, so does peace.

America has blood on her hands, it has effected much.
When the highest office of our political system needs spin doctors, it should be obvious.
When a free press cost lives, and promotes lies of unsubstantiated foundations, that is propaganda.

When winning a representing position in our political system cost more than what it takes to run cities, it has long past equal access, voice, justice, to the commoners, becoming a aristocracy, in the process.

The Union is a the grips of overthrowing that power, it won't be easy, or pretty, however, it will be done.
What remains to be seen is how long, and how much blood will be shed.
And, how far beyond our own borders, has this extended to others....

I am almost 65, I have never seen such anger.

I hope with all my being I am wrong, really wrong......
That I am putting too much stock in fake news, etc.
Please let me be wrong, for being right, scares me deeply.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/03/17 at 11:49:41

we can't do anything about the state of the country as a whole, but we can do something here. That's what I'm suggesting.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 07/03/17 at 12:27:00

I will continue to be relentless in pointing out the inevitability that the lefties will be shown to be WRONG on nearly every notable point they so desperately need to make. I've been on the Correct side of every recent
Big Deal that eventually became a debunked and admitted
Nothing Burger.
I posted links from Their Own talking heads and the Veritas clip,, But rather than own being wrong, they hide.
All these months of gripping the perch tight, leaning wing to wing and stretching out to chirp in unison the dumb lies they were so easily sold, because they Hate first, and don't think.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 07/03/17 at 12:41:12

WebsterMark wrote on 07/03/17 at 11:49:41:
we can't do anything about the state of the country as a whole, but we can do something here. That's what I'm suggesting.

Web, peeing in the ocean gives me a warm feeling too, but to expect it to make a difference with global warming????  Grin Grin

Look here, this is the opposition, do appear to want to "get along" because it's tolerant?

F...... no!

Now what?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/03/california-dems-decry-bullying-dea...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 07/03/17 at 12:42:42

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/03/17 at 12:27:00:
I will continue to be relentless in pointing out the inevitability that the lefties will be shown to be WRONG on nearly every notable point they so desperately need to make. I've been on the Correct side of every recent
Big Deal that eventually became a debunked and admitted
Nothing Burger.
I posted links from Their Own talking heads and the Veritas clip,, But rather than own being wrong, they hide.
All these months of gripping the perch tight, leaning wing to wing and stretching out to chirp in unison the dumb lies they were so easily sold, because they Hate first, and don't think.

But Jog, bot knows a 80 year old man died who Trump killed because of Russia  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 01:34:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Suggestion - comments requested.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.