Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The messenger didn't do it.. (Read 5 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
The messenger didn't do it..
07/01/17 at 08:26:56

So, as outraged as I was by the admission, and at first I did believed that he was a policy maker and driving force Of the ongoing uproar over a known Nothing, and I wanted him fired, now I see he is just an employee who knew it was Bullshit. No, the people who need fired are the ones who said to continue to push the false narrative.
The damage done to America because of these lies is incalculable. The division of society and the paralysis of the President's abilities to Do what he was elected to do. The delegitimizing effect of the lies, all should be considered.
Talk about treasonous.
Trying to destroy the President and cripple his administration using known to be False ,or, for the lefties, Alternative Facts, is giving aid to the enemy.

https://www.rt.com/usa/394390-cnn-producer-sting-video/

Trump should be looking at these people, hard.

The " Dossier  " creators, and WHERE ARE the Victims of Trumps perversion?
I'll bet they would cry if they listened to what Bill did to his.

Yeah, RESIST!
Someone wanted to unscrew us, but has been hampered at every turn.

He did at least correct the insanity of Federal lawsuit defendants being forced to pay damages to parties not injured while not paying the injured.

That's a reason to celebrate.
It removes a motive for prosecutorial misconduct.
And rightly directs the remedy to the injured.

Why is that not worth mentioning?

Alright, which is it?

I'm getting confused. I'm tired of reading.. is This guy Also the Medical reporter?
Is he actually a Policy Makers?

likely authentic Project Veritas sting video caught caught CNN supervising producer John Bonifield red-handed, calling the channel’s so-called Russiagate coverage BS, aired ad nauseam to help ratings.

Either way, heads should roll. The people who decided to push the lies should be done for professionally. They are as bad for society as a cop who uses his authority to mistreat people.

« Last Edit: 07/01/17 at 09:44:56 by justin_o_guy2 »  

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 03:20:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The messenger didn't do it..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.