Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
$7 good blue tooth ear buds (Read 61 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
$7 good blue tooth ear buds
06/08/17 at 16:09:49

https://liliputing.com/2017/06/deals-day-6-06-2017.html

I have gotten them in and verified that these buds are better than the previous generations and brands -- and since they are CHEAPER at $7 a set delivered to your door, they can become an impulse purchase item.

They are lighter, simpler and work better too.  

Being a current 4.1 version, they work with ALL current released ANDROID Cell phones and they will support the "you hear the directions" map navigation tricks you have heard us talking about using saved map areas on Google Maps.  

Tough to argue with progress as at Bluetooth 4.1 they are being sold off to make room for the 5.0 versions coming out this fall.

These fit deep inside your ear, so they also act to block off all wind noise while you are riding with a half helmet.   You have to wear ear plugs with a half helmet or the wind noise will drive you crazy.

These earbuds are small enough to go under a full face helmet, but not totally flawlessly yet.  
Still, it is much improved over previous ear buds as they go deep into the ear and the round part sits flat to your outer ear surface.

...... and, did I remember to tell you that with TPQZL422 coupon code at Amazon they only cost $7 ......

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
TheNaughtyLemur

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Carlsbad, CA
Re: $7 good blue tooth ear buds
Reply #1 - 06/08/17 at 16:21:55

Too bad its unavailable :/

06 Suzuki S40 - 140/90-15 Rear Tyre - Raptor Petcock - MAC 2" Header and Exhaust Kit
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #2 - 06/08/17 at 18:53:25

It is a biatch ..... that the best deals sell out so quickly and some are only good for 24 hrs.

Tongue

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #3 - 06/09/17 at 07:56:06

When I went to look they were out but another deal was advertised and I got a set for $11.  They have a 4 hour life to the next charge and are ready to go in 1 hour.
Works good-lasts long time GI ! 😁

IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

The Kiewa Valley, Australia
Reply #4 - 06/10/17 at 03:08:59

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 06/08/17 at 16:09:49:
You have to wear ear plugs with a half helmet or the wind noise will drive you crazy.

True! If I do any length of time on the highway with an open-faced helmet, without earplugs, I get off the bike so dizzy I feel drunk. I get the same result when I come out of the water at the beach after body-surfing for half an hour.

S40, 2014, Dyna, Raptor, 52.5/152.5, spacer mod, sea level, cat-eye LED tail light, bullet style halogen turn signals, 'Superbars' with custom 40mm risers, modified stock seat, Metzeler tyres.
  IP Logged
ohiomoto
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 06/12/17 at 10:48:11

I have no issues with an open face helmet but I will never own another half helmet in my life!!  Way too noisy!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 09:37:31

General CategoryThe Cafe › $7 good blue tooth ear buds

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.