Send Topic Print
Ya don't say, , (Read 12 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Ya don't say, ,
06/06/17 at 22:03:09

http://www.naturalnews.com/040890_greenhouses_carbon_dioxide_generators_plant...

So, let's see,, CO2 feeds plants, plants make oxygen,, Gee, Wally, why do they say CO2 is b ad?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Ya don't say, ,
Reply #1 - 06/07/17 at 05:48:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/06/17 at 22:03:09:
http://www.naturalnews.com/040890_greenhouses_carbon_dioxide_generators_plant...

So, let's see,, CO2 feeds plants, plants make oxygen,, Gee, Wally, why do they say CO2 is b ad?

This just in - I'm still full from breakfast!  Global hunger no longer and issue!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Ya don't say, ,
Reply #2 - 06/07/17 at 07:14:31

Go ahead.. Pretend , I'm used to watching people pretend something is true while observed reality says otherwise.
Even IF the Godless Darwinists are right, and you Believe that B.S. about us all just evolving, then if you believe That, don't you Also have to believe that the Oil is from the fossils of plants and animals of eons gone by? What kinda steamy lush world existed? If science is your guide, what about the ice core samples that show we aren't at the top end of the CO2 recorded. ?
If the Science you believe has not delivered in twenty years, maybe you should start to doubt.
Talk about tin foil... geeze Louise,
If I told you I was gonna bring you a cheeseburger and twenty years later it hasn't happened, BUT I was a Scientist, how long would you wait, expecting that burger?

POINT OUT the things that they told us were coming.
Remember the dire warnings about More and Bigger Hurricanes? I can see how that could be an indicator of real climate change, BUT, it Didn't Happen..
And the Climate HAS CHANGED CONSTANTLY according to every indicator we can find.
So Conveniently the terrified forget that in the years before they were warning of warming, it was
Be Afraid of the Coming Mini Ice Age!
Geeze, stop letting them jerk you around.
All they want is
More Taxes..
And
Regulations...

You people who supported Nafta need to siddown and shaddup, before you have all of us unable to afford to run our air conditioning.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 16:49:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ya don't say, ,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.