Send Topic Print
WTB: Antidepressants (Read 92 times)
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
WTB: Antidepressants
05/06/17 at 21:30:58

As the depression sets in my heart is heavy but I'm still smiling and giggling. WTF is wrong with me , is there a shrink in the house ? Totally bummed & ready to party ! Last weekend out on the tracker WFO on Main St. Right on Yosemite Ave all the way thru town WFO then it shuts down hit reserve back on the gas , am I invisible , nobody to stop me , oh hell I'm going home. Get the bike in the garage as 3 PD cruisers fly by lights & siren. Calmly close the garage door and take the tracker apart , that was too close. Never been so attached to a bike before , its so much fun. Sadly I start removing bolts seat , tank , exhaust. Stop to have a few belts. Laughing to myself of what it will be next time I push the happy button. The list of changes is long , as the build expense just keeps growing & growing. A few more belts to keep me smiling. Hope I can make quick work of the task(s) at hand and get it back on the road. Cheers !

Moral support now being accepted  Grin

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: WTB: Antidepressants
Reply #1 - 05/06/17 at 23:42:52

RIDE ON !!!

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Buster

Motul 3000 10w40
Zinc 1407ppm

Oklahoma
Reply #2 - 05/07/17 at 13:14:57

This is my current favorite antidepressant.

2015 S40 (Pearl Moon Stone Gray)
OEM Pillow Seat - OEM Windshield

"Some may call this junk. Me, I call them treasures."
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #3 - 05/07/17 at 13:49:49

Thanks Buster , Never had it , is it good ?

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Buster

Motul 3000 10w40
Zinc 1407ppm

Oklahoma
Reply #4 - 05/07/17 at 16:21:14

Smooth right out of the bottle. I was in the medicine store to buy a bottle of Old Crow and saw the Jesse James and wanted to try it - I like it. Been drinking Old Crow, which I actually like better than Jack Daniel's. Right now the "Outlaw" is my favorite, but that may change just as soon as I uncork my bottle of Crown Royal Rye.  Shocked

2015 S40 (Pearl Moon Stone Gray)
OEM Pillow Seat - OEM Windshield

"Some may call this junk. Me, I call them treasures."
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #5 - 05/07/17 at 20:06:06

Just picked up a bottle of Jameson Caskmates for some whiskey on some water , wow some super smooth sippin whiskey. They age it in barrels , then it gets aged again in barrels that start with whiskey and get lent out to a local craft beer brewer and then they return the barrels for this whiskey final ageing process. Kinda bummed today so I didn't even take the sportster out. Airing out the tracker tank so I can get it to my paint guy. He does some awsome work cars & bikes , he wanted to go full blown custom , but it will be kinda plain and tasteful as well as top quality job. I believe my bike doesn't need a flashy paint job to attract attention, it turns heads all primered ! Trackers have a long way to go before they become dime a dozen !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 23:37:55

General CategoryThe Cafe › WTB: Antidepressants

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.