Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Played, Again, heeeeres Kuwait (Read 10 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Played, Again, heeeeres Kuwait
04/13/17 at 13:20:28

Hill & Knowlton, then the world's largest PR firm, served as mastermind for the Kuwaiti campaign. Its activities alone would have constituted the largest foreign-funded campaign ever aimed at manipulating American public opinion. By law, the Foreign Agents Registration Act should have exposed this propaganda campaign to the American people, but the Justice Department chose not to enforce it. Nine days after Saddam's army marched into Kuwait, the Emir's government agreed to fund a contract under which Hill & Knowlton would represent "Citizens for a Free Kuwait," a classic PR front group designed to hide the real role of the Kuwaiti government and its collusion with the Bush administration. Over the next six months, the Kuwaiti government channeled $11.9 million dollars to Citizens for a Free Kuwait, whose only other funding totalled $17,861 from 78 individuals. Virtually all of CFK's budget -- $10.8 million -- went to Hill & Knowlton in the form of fees.74

http://www.prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html

I ask myself questions. I look for answers. I don't belong to either party.

Remember the tearful nurse who witnessed those MONSTERS dragging Baybies, Again Baybies,  out of their incubators and dropping them on the floor.
And, just for giggles, lets ask,
Okay, how many of OUR country's children should we ship off to be killed IF Assad did it?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 03:07:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Played, Again, heeeeres Kuwait

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.