Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Talking like a seven year old.... (Read 42 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Talking like a seven year old....
04/12/17 at 11:56:43

I just can't fathom how this guy is president of this Great Country....

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/04/12/trump-on-north-korea-threats-a...

"Sending an armada"... "but I don't talk about it like Obama".... I mean... REALLY???

Well, thank God we're halfway through the week - he'll be off playing golf soon....

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: Talking like a seven year old....
Reply #1 - 04/12/17 at 12:20:17

T And T Garage wrote on 04/12/17 at 11:56:43:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/04/12/trump-on-north-korea-threats-a...

"Sending an armada"... "but I don't talk about it like Obama".... I mean... REALLY???

Well, thank God we're halfway through the week - he'll be off playing golf soon....

Srinath?? Is that you?? I'm just happy we have an actually leader unlike throughout the past eight years. I also like how the mood of the adults in this country have improved soo much, most everyone is feeling much more relieved, hopeful and energetic. And that is my experience in hyper-fascist, democrat L.A. basin, I am hearing about it all over America.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/12/17 at 13:11:09

Dane Allen wrote on 04/12/17 at 12:20:17:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/12/17 at 11:56:43:

Srinath?? Is that you?? I'm just happy we have an actually leader unlike throughout the past eight years. I also like how the mood of the adults in this country have improved soo much, most everyone is feeling much more relieved, hopeful and energetic. And that is my experience in hyper-fascist, democrat L.A. basin, I am hearing about it all over America.

LOL - an actual leader??  Who?  Tweety??  That's hilarious!!!

You live in la-la land apparently, because the mood of the Country is anything BUT hopeful and energetic.  MOST of his team is under investigation for collusion with russia!!!  He's making bat-crap crazy the norm...  He tweets more than a 12 year old girl - just not as intelligent.
What's more, this tool of man-playing-president has spent more time on the golf course than doing his job!  

Yeah, you go ahead and defend him - I guess all those approval ratings are completely false, huh?  That's why the rest of the GOP is in hot water with their constituents around the country (even Kansas is swinging to the left...)

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 04/12/17 at 14:50:17

Uh, let's see here, who are we talking about....???
I mean, responding about, hahaha....
Marketing 101 too bad sound bite mentality was launched by the media, their own snare  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 04/12/17 at 14:55:36

English, Dawg, English...... Undecided

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 04/12/17 at 17:41:04

Serowbot wrote on 04/12/17 at 14:55:36:
English, Dawg, English...... Undecided

Well not sure you will listen/believe it since Chris Matthews didn't say it.....
However.
I will try.

Trump sucks the oxygen right out of the (news) room.
It's like he is Ali, and he is roping a dope on the media, as they chase every little tweet, as if people wait to hear the latest gossip, etc....
Wasted ink, like the little boy who cried wolf, people turn it off, except those who are driven by a lemming mentality.
The dems are not getting out any positive message, ideas, ect, like a quarterback who barks out his play, drawing the defense to commit offsides....
The stupid list of lies, hypocrisy, etc, are the same standard crap that both party do as they flop from majority to minority party....

Wise up.
Or we will be stuck with Trump until ?????

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 01:24:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Talking like a seven year old....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.