Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
It's Probably Going To End One Of These Ways (Read 279 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: It's Probably Going To End One Of These Ways
Reply #30 - 04/02/17 at 19:31:27

Here are the average growth rates for each president since World War II:

Johnson (1964-68), 5.3 percent
Kennedy (1961-63), 4.3 percent
Clinton (1993-2000), 3.9 percent
Reagan (1981-88), 3.5 percent
Carter (1977-80), 3.3 percent
Eisenhower (1953-60), 3 percent
Nixon (1969-74), 2.8 percent
Ford (1975-76), 2.6 percent
G.H.W. Bush (1989-92), 2.3 percent
G.W. Bush (2001-08), 2.1 percent
Truman (1946-52), 1.7 percent
Obama (2009-16), 1.6 percent

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 04/02/17 at 20:06:39

Gee, look at that. We Appear to be in a downward direction. I'm shocked. Aren't you?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 04/03/17 at 04:43:20

there are literally millions of variables in the economy so it's not always one person's policies that matter the most but over 8 years, obama got everything he wanted passed so the arrow certainly points mostly at him I would think.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 04/03/17 at 06:01:24

WebsterMark wrote on 04/03/17 at 04:43:20:
there are literally millions of variables in the economy so it's not always one person's policies that matter the most but over 8 years, obama got everything he wanted passed so the arrow certainly points mostly at him I would think.

WAIT... "got everything he wanted passed"?????  Are you living in bizzaro world????

BWAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you missed the fact that there were more filibusters in Obama's terms than at any time in history?  He was the first president in history to not be given a vote on a budget.  Nearly a year before his term was up, the bubs wouldn't allow an up or down vote on his SCOUS nominee.  The turtle man mcconnel said that the number one priority of the senate was to Obama aone term president...

"got everything he wanted.."

TOO FUNNY!!!

Oh, and lets not forget - the US has been under republican control at the state and federal level for over 6 years... how about that?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #34 - 04/03/17 at 07:15:04

How many Dems opposed Hillary?
How many Bubs opposed Trump?
Again, both sides are working for the same people, Status Quo.. The only sane, American People representing ones are in the Bub camp, but not all bubs stand together. Many are dems at heart. A lot of the opposition is by real patriots, but some is symbolic.

Join the Book of the Week club. Read and write about what you learned. Unless it's too complicated or you're scared it might say things that cause an actual independent thought that wasn't whispered in your ear by a CNN fake news creator.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 04/03/17 at 07:20:40

*He was the first president in history to not be given a vote on a budget.

Obama's budgets were routinely voted down by both sides. 98-1 once and 99-0 another time. He never took budgets seriously.

Every opposition party wants the current President to be a one termer. You don't think that's what the current Dems want? They are already talking filibusters etc...   Face it, Obama got handled with kid gloves.

But yes, he got what he wanted. He got his healthcare, he got his stimulus, he got the foreign policy results he wanted. The only significant thing he didn't get was to replace Scalia.

He ownes the last 8 years for the most part.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 04/03/17 at 08:30:57

WebsterMark wrote on 04/03/17 at 07:20:40:
*He was the first president in history to not be given a vote on a budget.

Obama's budgets were routinely voted down by both sides. 98-1 once and 99-0 another time. He never took budgets seriously.

Every opposition party wants the current President to be a one termer. You don't think that's what the current Dems want? They are already talking filibusters etc...   Face it, Obama got handled with kid gloves.

But yes, he got what he wanted. He got his healthcare, he got his stimulus, he got the foreign policy results he wanted. The only significant thing he didn't get was to replace Scalia.

He ownes the last 8 years for the most part.

LOL - you're living in a dream world!  "Kid gloves"??

How can he own the last eight years when ALL the things you listed occurred in the first two???  Typical hypocrisy of the trump/GOPer supporter....lol ignorance is your bliss.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 04/03/17 at 08:55:19

He was  coddled like the only child of a wealthy, middle aged couple. He got his way on virtually everything and now we are suffering the consequences.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 04/03/17 at 09:03:20

WebsterMark wrote on 04/03/17 at 08:55:19:
He was  coddled like the only child of a wealthy, middle aged couple. He got his way on virtually everything and now we are suffering the consequences.

"There are Martians walking among us."  "Elvis is alive."  "The Tooth Fairy is real"

Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/17/president-obama-scores-poorly...

Remove your head from the ground and really see what's going on.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 04/03/17 at 09:43:34

Obama's was treated like you get treated on this forum. He had the protection of the media, you have the protection of the moderators. They let you push the envelop on direct insults while slapping the rest of us. A month or so ago there was a big push to clean up the insults and with some minor exceptions, everyone has tried to be better except you. I see an image of a spoiled child who has skirts to hide behind.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 04/03/17 at 09:51:55

WebsterMark wrote on 04/03/17 at 09:43:34:
Obama's was treated like you get treated on this forum. He had the protection of the media, you have the protection of the moderators. They let you push the envelop on direct insults while slapping the rest of us. A month or so ago there was a big push to clean up the insults and with some minor exceptions, everyone has tried to be better except you. I see an image of a spoiled child who has skirts to hide behind.

Hmm.. .who said these things?:

"Liberals don't love their country, they stain it."

"I'm not an emasculated liberal snowflake so I don't want to allow censorship

"Sew doesn't read anything, he repeats what Rachel Maddow tells him!"

"I chuckle when I read simplistic comments about the bankruptcies"

"Liberals are the worst. They are the cause of much of this nation's misery."

Looks like you're the snowflake - if you can't take the criticism, then don't post.  (whaaaa.. .he's being mean and nobody is calling him out...)

You're a hypocrite in good standing.
BWAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAA!!  Read the article.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 04/03/17 at 10:36:44

Those are comments directed towards groups of people or are otherwise not violating what I agreed to.

I will probably get censored for this, but you are a snotty nose little brat, a child. Typing in different colors, caps and BWAAAHH..... etc... Directly calling  people racist and other names. In a real bar, you would get your punky little a$$ beat but you'd run to the cops or more likely a lawyer. Just like refusing to put your money where you mouth is and then offering a pansy excuse why not; f'ing little Eddie Haskell.

Moderators: I'm not asking for censorship; I don't care if F U's are dropped on here. But don't coddle little sissy boy TT just because he wears the same jersey you do. He owes Jog an apology for calling him a racist for one thing. I was told I could not even use the term snowflake but he can call him a racist? That ain't right.

I told you my opinion moderators, either apply your rules fairly or shut down the tall table.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #42 - 04/03/17 at 10:39:16

I think you're so deeply seeded in your own "opinion" that you can't see revisionist history when you see it.

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 04/03/17 at 10:52:24

WebsterMark wrote on 04/03/17 at 10:36:44:
Those are comments directed towards groups of people or are otherwise not violating what I agreed to.

I will probably get censored for this, but you are a snotty nose little brat, a child. Typing in different colors, caps and BWAAAHH..... etc... Directly calling  people racist and other names. In a real bar, you would get your punky little a$$ beat but you'd run to the cops or more likely a lawyer. Just like refusing to put your money where you mouth is and then offering a pansy excuse why not; f'ing little Eddie Haskell.

Moderators: I'm not asking for censorship; I don't care if F U's are dropped on here. But don't coddle little sissy boy TT just because he wears the same jersey you do. He owes Jog an apology for calling him a racist for one thing. I was told I could not even use the term snowflake but he can call him a racist? That ain't right.

I told you my opinion moderators, either apply your rules fairly or shut down the tall table.

When someone calls our former president a "porch black person" - THAT is racist.  If you don't agree, then boo hoo for you.  Let me call you a whaaambulance.

I call them like I see them.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 04/03/17 at 15:15:33

verslagen1 wrote on 04/03/17 at 10:39:16:
I think you're so deeply seeded in your own "opinion" that you can't see revisionist history when you see it.

oh, there's a f'ing surprise response from one of our moderators.....

Fine, guess the gloves are back off. Have at it everyone. We'll call this the "The TT little snot" rules. If you're unsure if your comments cross the line, just imagine you are a snotty little b!tch and let that be your guide.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:01:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › It's Probably Going To End One Of These Ways

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.