Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Meijer Bulb Sale
03/30/17 at 11:28:34

Last night I stopped by the local Meijer....a Big Box store in the area.

They had the headlight bulbs marked down.  I have used the long lasting Silvania UltraVision lights and they work good and are about equal with the original equipment bulbs.  I have bought Silverstar bulbs and they work even better - the life is shorter and they only last about 20,000 miles in my car.....I haven't burned one out in my bike yet as I haven't put that many miles on the Cafe' bike yet.

Last night I bought a Silverstar Ultra....I had avoided buying them previously as they are $ 24.95 each, and they aren't renowned for very long life.  They were marked down to $ 19.95 - so I thought I would give it a try.

All of the headlight bulbs were on sale.......so if you need some new bulbs here is your chance to save (spend) some money if you have a Meijer store nearby.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Re: Meijer Bulb Sale
Reply #1 - 03/30/17 at 13:13:44

Boo. No Meijer here.

Funny thing is I was looking at bulbs this morning for the S40, and it dawned on me that I may have a leftover Silverstar in my truck supplies, so I went to cross reference the bulb my truck requires aside what the S40 requires, and whaddayaknow, they both appear to take a Silverstar 9003.

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | Rotella T4 | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
Papa Bear

Canada ... near the Motor City
Re: Meijer Bulb Sale
Reply #2 - 03/30/17 at 13:31:21

I have purchased a few bulbs on Amazon with great success.
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_price-asc-rank?keywords=h4+bulb&rh=i%3Aaps...

2011 Fox Orange S40 SOLD

Check out http://www.hogsforhospice.com/
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/25/24 at 21:27:58

General CategoryThe Cafe › Meijer Bulb Sale

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.