Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What say all the GOPers? (Read 150 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: What say all the GOPers?
Reply #15 - 03/27/17 at 07:23:43

pg wrote on 03/27/17 at 03:31:45:
T And T Garage wrote on 03/26/17 at 21:06:39:
pg wrote on 03/26/17 at 16:59:00:
T And T Garage wrote on 03/26/17 at 14:31:18:
So... now it's OK not to have blind trusts??

Do you expect trump to forfeit all his assets because he entered public office?

Best regards,

No.  But while he's in office it's unethical.  Do you think we should allow a sitting president to profit from being president???  *cough* maralago... *cough* trump hotel in dc....

Yeah, let him slide.... right?  It's OK, as long as it's not a dem, right?  Too funny...

He already lost upwards of a billion from the campaign till now; but, it is all about him right.....

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/forbes-trump-s-net-worth-fell-8...

Best regards,

LOL - please... that's his property's value - it has NOTHING to do with him being president.  In fact, if he was so "well liked" the value should have gone up - but not with donny tweeter.  He would have lost that no matter what -  he's a terrible businessman.  Why do you think his credit is shot and he can't get a loan from a US bank??

Yeah - keep defending this orange idiot.  Let's see how that works out for you.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 03/27/17 at 07:26:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/26/17 at 21:31:52:
I know when I've backed someone in a corner.
They reach for the ONLY stick they have.
You can't argue points, so you have one statement by me and its Sooo bad, Sooo telling, that Every Single Truth ive shoved your nose in just disappears from view, doesn't it?

Yeah, you racists are like that, aren't you?  Keep up the "great" work.

You see JOG, you'll never be able to defend yourself now because it's digitally saved.  That's how this works. You said it, and you can't erase it.  It shows who you really are.

So sad....

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 03/27/17 at 07:33:12

Donald is a terrible businessman? really, I wish I was that unsuccessful.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 03/27/17 at 07:44:21

MShipley wrote on 03/27/17 at 06:55:44:
This whole idea that the President should have no other interest is ridiculous. Every politician has personal interest.

Donald is exactly what our forefathers really wanted as politicians. Just an average American that gave of his life and money to step up and do his part for the country. Unlike carrier politicians that we have today.

No where that I am aware of is there a rule that the President can have no other interest. PS, and this is not to bash Obama, but He went into the Presidency broke, and he is leaving office filthy rich with a net worth of 12 million dollars. HOW DO YOU THINK THIS HAPPENS?

There is nothing unethical about taking care of yourself, your family, and your property.

Have you ever heard of ethics?  Do you know why they are important?

And you honestly believe this statement: "Donald is exactly what our forefathers really wanted as politicians." ??????

Seriously?????

How many trips to maralago has he taken?  How many golf games has he had?  How much is his presidency costing the US?

As to Obama, don't you pay attention?  He wrote (actually wrote) a book called "Dreams Of My Father" in 1995.  Once he became a senator and then the nominee, it sold millions.  Then he wrote "Audacity Of Hope" in 2006/07.  That also sold millions.

Then, while president, he also wrote "Of Thee I Sing" a children's book.

Unlike our orange menace, he didn't leverage his power to have his marlago resort take directly from the American people.  He didn't close deals on the heels of his win to business interests in China for God knows how much potential family wealth gain.  He didn't have his children running his businesses and at the same time taking part in international negotiations where the trump brand could clean up.

Yeah, you go ahead and lump in Obama with this POS all day.  If you can't see the difference, you're truly beyond help.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 03/27/17 at 07:50:53

MShipley wrote on 03/27/17 at 07:33:12:
Donald is a terrible businessman? really, I wish I was that unsuccessful.

It's well known that his credit is shot in the US.  His businesses have declared bankruptcy several times.  The only reason he has any money at all is because of daddy.  The biggest tell is that on one of his tax returns he lost $900 million.  Yeah, that's a great businessman alright.  Where are his tax returns from last year, or the year before that, or the year before that?

He's a loser.  The only "success" he ever had was his own marketing of himself.  He is truly a great marketer.  He's the PT Barnum of his time and he hoodwinked millions into voting for him.  He won - we lost.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 03/27/17 at 07:58:57

The obvious HATE you carry for the President is irrational.

Trump's sins are bad, Obama's sins or OK. Funny how we humans make ethics relative to our personal agenda.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 03/27/17 at 08:05:10

pg wrote on 03/27/17 at 03:31:45:
T And T Garage wrote on 03/26/17 at 21:06:39:
pg wrote on 03/26/17 at 16:59:00:
T And T Garage wrote on 03/26/17 at 14:31:18:
So... now it's OK not to have blind trusts??

Do you expect trump to forfeit all his assets because he entered public office?

Best regards,

No.  But while he's in office it's unethical.  Do you think we should allow a sitting president to profit from being president???  *cough* maralago... *cough* trump hotel in dc....

Yeah, let him slide.... right?  It's OK, as long as it's not a dem, right?  Too funny...

He already lost upwards of a billion from the campaign till now; but, it is all about him right.....

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/forbes-trump-s-net-worth-fell-8...

Best regards,

Oh, BTW, that article was from September of 2016 and the analysis was from 2015 - he was losing money BEFORE he ran....

Yeah, he a loser.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 03/27/17 at 08:31:48

For the last 34 years my partners and I have been privileged to run our own Company. I would say we have been successful since after 34 years we are still in business with Sales around $80,000,000 annually.

However it has not always been that way. We have had horrible set backs, years that we lost millions. There are these things called recessions and many other obstacles, (like our Government). At times I thought surely we would all be looking for a job. (but then there is the hand of God).

Why am I telling you any of this? Because I do not define my life or my business by my failures. I define it by my successes. Every businessman understands failure, It is part of their success.

Perhaps you should not focus solely on another's failures, otherwise people might focus solely on yours.

The greatest attributes of Character are forged in the fires of failure, seems to me that Trump (ps: who was not my choice for president) has faired well and overcome those failures.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 03/27/17 at 09:46:56

MShipley wrote on 03/27/17 at 08:31:48:
For the last 34 years my partners and I have been privileged to run our own Company. I would say we have been successful since after 34 years we are still in business with Sales around $80,000,000 annually.

However it has not always been that way. We have had horrible set backs, years that we lost millions. There are these things called recessions and many other obstacles, (like our Government). At times I thought surely we would all be looking for a job. (but then there is the hand of God).

Why am I telling you any of this? Because I do not define my life or my business by my failures. I define it by my successes. Every businessman understands failure, It is part of their success.

Perhaps you should not focus solely on another's failures, otherwise people might focus solely on yours.

The greatest attributes of Character are forged in the fires of failure, seems to me that Trump (ps: who was not my choice for president) has faired well and overcome those failures.

Might I remind you that he hasn't released his taxes for several years - we have no idea if he's a success or not, do we?

If he was, you honestly think an idiot like him would hide them??

Might I also remind you that he is currently the president of the United States?  That position is under constant scrutiny - that's a prerequisite.  He is obviously in over his head.

He is indefensible.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 03/27/17 at 09:48:24

Save your breath MShipley. T&T has never been in a position like you or I for that matter. I don't own this company, but I am responsible for one entire business segment. If it fails, I fail.  We are the gladiator in the arena, he's in the crowd watching. I chuckle when I read simplistic comments about the bankruptcies. But on the other hand, what would they know? It's as much of a foreign concept to them as expecting government handouts for everything I need, is to me.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 03/27/17 at 09:48:41

And the good news keeps rolling in about this inept-in-chief orange menace...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/26/us/politics/donald-trump-brand-properties....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #26 - 03/27/17 at 17:14:41

T And T Garage wrote on 03/27/17 at 09:46:56:
Might I remind you that he hasn't released his taxes for several years - we have no idea if he's a success or not, do we?  If he was, you honestly think an idiot like him would hide them??  Might I also remind you that he is currently the president of the United States?  That position is under constant scrutiny - that's a prerequisite.  He is obviously in over his head.  He is indefensible.

Might I remind you that he hasn't released his taxes for several years

LOLOL,   Don’t Care about,  Trumps  Taxes.  Does not concern me a  BIT.
(Already Know he has more money that I would ever accumulate in 100 lifetimes)

What I am  Concerned about, is    Alan Stuart  Franken’s   TAXES.
     I want to see, how it is done,
that a  Person can be  DEEPLY  in  DEBT,
after, ‘winning’,  (aka  FRAUD), the Election,
and Now  he is a  Multi  Millionaire.

I Want to SEE, how that is  Done  !!!!!!!!!

And as long as your at it.
Get, Cenk Kadir Uygur's   Taxes,
and the, ‘Young  Turks’, Company   Taxes.

Would  Love to know, how, Cenk  gets his  money.
and how, the ‘Young Turks’, Hides theirs !

Oh,   ‘Bankruptcy”,  when you KNOW,  something about it.
THEN,   talk !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 03/30/17 at 15:34:54

WebsterMark wrote on 03/27/17 at 09:48:24:
Save your breath MShipley. T&T has never been in a position like you or I for that matter. I don't own this company, but I am responsible for one entire business segment. If it fails, I fail.  We are the gladiator in the arena, he's in the crowd watching. I chuckle when I read simplistic comments about the bankruptcies. But on the other hand, what would they know? It's as much of a foreign concept to them as expecting government handouts for everything I need, is to me.

LOL - you have no idea what I do... how can you?  I do know one thing though, you're clueless.  A business that loses nearly $1B in one year is not a success.  A man who's credit is shot in the US is not a good businessman. (do a little research on how many loans donny's defaulted on from US banks...then go look and see where the financing came from for the hotel in DC...)

With that being said, I'll sit back and laugh as you pass judgement on me instead of our president.

LMAO!!!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 03/30/17 at 18:10:37

LOL - you have no idea what I do... how can you?  I do know one thing though, you're clueless.  A business that loses nearly $1B in one year is not a success.  A man who's credit is shot in the US is not a good businessman. (do a little research on how many loans donny's defaulted on from US banks...then go look and see where the financing came from for the hotel in DC...)

Your comments are proving my point.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #29 - 03/30/17 at 18:25:29

T And T Garage wrote on 03/30/17 at 15:34:54:
" LOL - you have no idea what I do... how can you?  I do know one thing though, you're clueless. ..."  LMAO!!!

Don’t know nothing about you.
             Don’t care.

Yet you,  Scream, about,  Trumps  Tax  Return.

OK,  Where IS:
Franken’s   TAXES  or, Cenk’s Taxes   ???????

Last year, got a  ‘Birth  Certificate’,
  (For a  enhanced  D.L)
It was the  SAME  ONE,
As I received,   46  YEARS  AGO   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(When I got a  Passport)

So  wonder why,  “The  Wanna  Be  King”,
Had   THREE,   DIFFERENT  ONES,
when he was pressed on the Issue  ???????????

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 17:15:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What say all the GOPers?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.