Trumpgate? (Read 369 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Trumpgate?
03/04/17 at 07:49:33

He is twittering that Obama tapped the phones in Trump Towers.

No proof offered....isn't this libel?

3 Possibilities leap to mind, well crawl to mind if I'm honest about it.
 1) There was no electronic intrusion, we just have Tweety trying to deflect attention from the Russky issue.
  2) There was an intrusion, by the FBI or one of the 15 intell agencies wondering (er gathering intell) on the Russian pre election dealings,
   3) We actually have an illegal intrusion by either the Dems or even the Repubs wanting to know what was on tweety's mind?
 Should I include the Russians or Chinese trying to figue Tweety out?,Naaah lets not for now. We'll save those for later.
We will probably never know but the show must go on. Cheesy

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Trumpgate?
Reply #1 - 03/04/17 at 09:23:28

There is no EVIDENCE of Russian Anything. All we have been hearing are Allegations.
If EVIDENCE existed, they would have already put together an investigation, working toward indictment.
I Finally saw the bigger,probably not the all encompassing, picture. I explained it the other day. The whole thing, from the beginning, was as rigged as pro wrestling.
A Never held office, absolute nobody politically, fended off a herd of bubs and was nominated. The left were continually sneering at him. The right united With the left against him, BUT, the proclamation came down from above. Trump Won, BUT, she had the popular vote. Ohhh, not a Majority... so we get controversy.
Obama had Already indicated he
Wasn't going away.
Well, he couldn't very well Justify setting up a camp and going back to his community organization activities AGAINST a Democrat, now could he?
So, we get a president who is, according to over half of the people, IF the vote count is to be believed, and I Don't, illegitimate.
For a swamp draining to occur, it would Probably be good to Not put Water Moccasins and Alligators back in places where they can continue to feed the M.I.C., but Former Goldman Sachs follows many names in the Swamp Draining administration.
Trump has delivered a Moving Speech, and made a martyr of a soldier, with the promise of
Rebuilding America's Military Might, so that None DARE disrespect America. Moving Speech alright. Moved me to nausea.
Trump is not a bub, like Ron Paul, TRUMP Registered as a bub, in order to be allowed into the debates.
No federal law establishes Who can participate. The Two Parties make the rules. They don't want third party faces on the stage.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2015/07/20/excluding-independ...

So, in short, the President never got a Honeymoon and the embattled nature of his administration will continue, Even though the Swamp Draining will be largely ineffective and Status Quo will not be more than superficially challenged.
THEY, the unseen, WILL have Their minions in positions that ensure the continued creation of chaos around the globe, While ratcheting up tensions in America, between social groups.
The media has been and is being used. It paints pictures of foreign leaders and the countries and their sorely abused,innocent people. And the American People are righteously indignant and support the lying warmongers in D.C.as they Raah Raah Raah AGAIN about some grand humanitarian effort, spending OUR precious people's blood and treasure, all to further an agenda that neither benefits We the People OR the people who we allegedly went to help.

Answer this One Glaringly Obvious question.

Given that the mission in Libya was to
Free the People of that brutal dictator and Improve their Lives, WHY, given our very expensive and accurate weapons, did we Accidentally destroy the WORLD'S LARGEST AND BEST IRRIGATION SYSTEM?
Ohhh, Surely it was an accident, because IT was important and a Bigly  improvement in the lives of the Very People who The ENTIRE MISSION  was supposedly designed to help? We Freed them from the highest standard of living on the continent AND I posted a link days ago of Gadaffi  TELLING the U.N. that IF he is removed, there would be no one to stop the people from the South to march North, into Europe.

Does anyone even read the stuff I put time into typing?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 03/04/17 at 10:05:27

At what point do we declare insanity?... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 03/04/17 at 10:13:55

Serowbot wrote on 03/04/17 at 10:05:27:
At what point do we declare insanity?... Huh

November 8, 2016

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #4 - 03/04/17 at 12:25:51

A 25% reduction in funding for the EPA resulting in about 3,000 federal employees loosing their jobs. The long reaching ramifications of cutting back the EPA affects our family, children, environment and the natural resources of our country.  
 Hey let's muddy the waters with another insane claim by the POTUS that Trump's phones were tapped and deflect the news about Trump being Putin's b*tch baby and the destruction of our lands.  Angry Angry Angry

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #5 - 03/04/17 at 12:31:22

Trump has accused the Preceding President with breaking the law.  The Congress needs to make him provide the proof, if he has it good.  If he doesn't it is libel (well within the scope of crimes for which the congress can impeach him).  Time to make him responsible to the people for what he says, tweets and writes.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #6 - 03/04/17 at 14:19:38

Ed L  the point for the elephants is that those 3000 employees won't be looking for industrial waste mismanagement that could hurt the companies, they will be looking at the Sierra Madres for coyotes.

This is the plan, of course. Cheesy

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 03/04/17 at 15:06:37

Trippah wrote on 03/04/17 at 12:31:22:
Trump has accused the Preceding President with breaking the law.  The Congress needs to make him provide the proof, if he has it good.  If he doesn't it is libel (well within the scope of crimes for which the congress can impeach him).  Time to make him responsible to the people for what he says, tweets and writes.

Time to make him responsible to the people for what he says, tweets and writes.

So,  Bama,is  Not,  ‘responsible’ for saying:
“ You can keep your  doctor … Health Plan …”
“ …Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s….”
“ How’s it going, Sunshine?”
“ I’ve now been in 57 states — I think one left to go."
“ …they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion…”
"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions.”
“ this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.”
           (12 were killed in a  Tornado)
“ You’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith…"
“I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."
“The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries."
     and thousands  more.  

But,  Bama  said  something it’s, OK.
Someone else says something,
   (All Heck breaks Loose)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 03/04/17 at 15:11:15

Trippah wrote on 03/04/17 at 14:19:38:
Ed L  the point for the elephants is that those 3000 employees won't be looking for industrial waste mismanagement that could hurt the companies, they will be looking at the Sierra Madres for coyotes.  This is the plan, of course.

“ …those 3000 employees won’t be looking for industrial waste mismanagement …”

I wonder if any of those, are ones that are responsible,
           for the   KILLING  of a  River,
Than  saying,  ‘opps’,  and doing nothing about it ????

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #9 - 03/04/17 at 15:45:15

Boy oh boy MnSpring, that's the typical response of a true right winger, discredit and smear instead of dealing with the fact that Trumpie is doing everything he can to destroy the US economy. 3,000 jobs lost is just the beginning.

I wonder how many of those EPA employees have saved a river for the future generations to enjoy??

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 03/04/17 at 16:01:50

Ed L. wrote on 03/04/17 at 15:45:15:
Boy oh boy MnSpring, that's the typical response of a true right winger, discredit and smear instead of dealing with the fact that Trumpie is doing everything he can to destroy the US economy. 3,000 jobs lost is just the beginning.   I wonder how many of those EPA employees have saved a river for the future generations to enjoy??  

I wonder how many of those EPA employees have saved a river for the future generations to enjoy??

Well  Just off hand,  I would say a  BILLION or Two,
                 MORE,  People  
that are LIVING, next to rivers and streams.
Which have, and continue to, And Will Keep On, cleaning them up.
WITHOUT,  getting  Paid.

Compared to the ones that said, ‘opps’,  when  KILLING  a  River !
And the ones that fined a  Farmer, 20,000,000.00,  for making a  stream, BETTER.
And making it support MORE,  wildlife.
And did NOT, (first), bow down and kiss the AZZ, of the ‘Out Of Control’, EPA.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #11 - 03/04/17 at 20:08:24

MN =- you really miss the point don't you.  Obama said you will be able to keep your doctor, but as we all should remember, Congress, no the President makes the laws, the Executive branch is supposed to implement the will of the congress  which is LOL theoretically the will of the people.

It is one thing to make promises, given that system.  It is another to libel a previous President saying he broke the law.  The present President can and has lied about everything during the campaign but that is not illegal. Calling Ted C Lying Ted is an example.  It is a campaign.  Now, however, as President he has accused the previous President of breaking the law tapping phones without a warrant. it is a proper time to hold him accountable for what he says and tweets.  If he has proof, that is good.  It will be interesting.  If not, he has broken the law and should answer to that, which, in this case, would be impeachment. ( There is, I believe, an immunity for the sitting president from all legal actions.)  Thus the impeachment process exists to move someone from such protected status if he is doing" crimes and misdemeanors".  

The Russian chatting, like the HRC use of a private server, are probably much more local stink than serious.  I have yet to see one example of a breach of classification in her emails.
If you remember, the missile crisis, when the President of the time held up photos of a missile site in Cuba.
That was a breach of classification, as only the original  classifier
can declassify.  (ps. I held a Top Secret multiple codeword clearance while a reservist at NSA and DIA so I do know the system).

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 03/05/17 at 07:07:31

Undet Obama, the IRS targeted opposition groups by using their considerable power.

Why is it so unbelievable Obama used another government agency?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 03/05/17 at 07:13:19

Sure they were listening to his calls.  They will say it was a probe or investigation, then we had FISA approval, then he will say I didn't order it, then it will be I didn't sign off on it.  The phrase plausible deniability comes to mind, but are they guilty as hell, more than likely.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 03/05/17 at 07:20:17

Ed L. wrote on 03/04/17 at 15:45:15:

Boy oh boy MnSpring, that's the typical response of a true right winger, discredit and smear instead of dealing with the fact that Trumpie is doing everything he can to destroy the US economy. 3,000 jobs lost is just the beginning.

It's pretty unbelievable to think shedding 3000 government jobs is destroying the US economy.

And no one disputes the need for some type of environmental laws. The issue is the over-reach of the EPA. If you want to place blame for a backlash against the EPA, blame those power happy  bureaucrats who reached far beyond their mandate.

I'm an outdoorsman. I have a Kayak and take regular trips down pristine Missouri Ozark streams fishing for smallmouth and trout all the way. I don't want that destroyed.

But the EPA is using the overhyped  ClimateChange "impending diaster" to unilaterally enact rules that cripple industry. That's Congress's function.

Why does the EPA needs its own armed agents? It's so they can impose their will over local jurisdictions.

The distrust and flat out hatred aimed at the EPA by many rural municipalities is well earned.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 05:29:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trumpgate?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.