Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Wanna SEE video from Sweden? (Read 136 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Wanna SEE video from Sweden?
02/21/17 at 18:44:18

Why isn't CNN showing us the tranquil streets and interviews with people in Malmo? The fake news gets pumped and whichever Side likes it latches on.
Well, nobody wants to talk about the immigration video that uses gumballs to create a visual model that a semicoherent fifth grader could grasp. Do you want to be intelligent and informed or just keep screaming
I'm right! Without ever explaining why..
And without EVER risking learning why you're Wrong, by looking at something that would challenge your beliefs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kPtNON6sHXw

Go look at the peacefully, quietly, serenely burning cars. Listen to citizens. Hey! Contact Infowars and take the challenge! Visit Malmo and get PAID!  Sweet deal, huhh!??!??

If you believed you could keep your doctor.
You were Wrong.
If you believed the average person would save money.
You were Wrong.
If you believed Hillary would win.
Yep, wrong again.
Importing these people is a BAD IDEA.
Look at Sweden. They were WRONG.
Do you have a
We NEED to import Refugees
Sticker on your car? Please, Do that.
Your neighbors are gonna want to know who to blame.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Wanna SEE video from Sweden?
Reply #1 - 02/21/17 at 20:59:09

Quote:
Wanna SEE video from Sweden?

No, not really...
Not unless it shows some dramatic terrorist occurrence happening in Sweden, on Friday, Feb 19, 2017...

Because that imprecision of speech created an international incident.

I know you are willing to forgive stupidity and lack of diplomacy, for the general idea...  but, the world isn't...
Words matter...
What you say has consequences... that, is diplomacy...
A precision of words... and facts... that build trust, and respect...

Sweden, is a leader in refugee cause,  emboldening others to accept the small risk to save millions of innocent lives..... and its government and people are willing to stand up for that cause,....while Trump has us cowering in fear...

We ain't what we used to be...
Right Wing butterflies are huddled under a nationalist safety blanket wanting walls and barriers and immigration bans to keep America safe above all else... hiding behind Lady Liberty's coattails...

Remember when we were the strong, brave, proud leaders of the free world?...

The word "butterfly" cuts so well for the Right, because it reflects their own shame...
This entire administration's policy, platform, raison d'etre, is fear based, nationalism...
A bunch of chicken hawk, butterflies...
...and the world snickers at our cowardice...

Every time you throw out the "butterfly" accusation,.. think about that...
Walls, blocking immigration, fear of terrorists, fear of Mexicans, Muslims, fear of Liberals, the press, science, facts...  fear, fear, fear...

Trump's entire campaign was selling fear.... that's what nationalism is...
Fear of everything that ain't just like you...
He's not only made you believe that, he's made you proud of it...

PS... I get a lot of criticism for my short, sarcastic, posts...  do you like the long one's better?...
Tongue...    Grin Grin Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 02/21/17 at 21:03:05

Umm, you can go edit that.
Yes, words matter, absolute precision is indicative of capacity to do the job.
Keep your doctor.
Save money,
I've now been in 57 states

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Okay, Trump got the day wrong, maybe. Or maybe they just don't wanna admit it.
Watch the video of the immigrant man. IIRC, he backed Trump. The woman accused the cops of covering up rapes. They DON'T WANT everyone to know what a nightmare it is.
And you want it here?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 02/21/17 at 21:06:09

The finger spelling spasm?... I did...
May be some others... I'm typing fast...
Undecided

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 02/21/17 at 21:12:39

One fukkin lot of difference between fear and good sense.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 02/21/17 at 21:26:28

JOG... your source is some guy no one's ever heard of, on YouTube, compiling a mishmash of clips..
(I saw a guy attacked with a snowball, and another chased by a wheelchair)... Grin

My source is the Prime Minister of Sweden and the Swedish people...
Not a microcosm,.... a macrocosm...

Selective examples do not make a complete picture... any more than "I know a guy, who knows a guy"...

Russia once did a "documentary",... showing breadlines in America, .. lines out the door and down the street...
I forget the exact truth... but the line was really for a record lottery ticket, or football match or something... not for bread...
Not begging for bread,... but for spending money...
The point is.. a picture tells a thousand words,.. but they may not be facts...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 02/21/17 at 22:11:38

And YOUR facts from high level sources may be BS.
Those evil Iraqi soldiers, throwing babies from their incubators.
From the intelligence community, the President and the media.

I'm sure the prime minister said the cars just caught on fire.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 02/22/17 at 05:54:15

Sew, you've accused Trump of misleading with his comments to fit his narrative. Has it occured to you the officials in Sweden are doing the same to advance / defend their agenda?

And I still say if this were being done by Christians against gays, your responses would be off the chart.

Sweden is experiencing severe problems because of their policies. You can sugar coat it all you want but Sweeds are increasingly become unhappy with the arrangement. I told you, our HQ is there, i talk to people there frequently. That neighborhood when the riots occurred are about 2 miles from the hotel we stay in when we send people there.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 02/22/17 at 08:10:28

It requires such mental gymnastics to be able to NOT SEE what has been happening in Europe that anyone who Would expend that effort to remain oblivious to the OBVIOUS will not acknowledge the fact that they have been wrong and are still wrong, even though abundant, overwhelming evidence exists AND we have all seen the media used to create a false reality before. Some people are willing to accept lies when they are in alignment with their agenda. The alleged objective is to help the impoverished. It's not effective, it's damaging the places they go and removing the most motivated and determined people from the places where they live. It's just STUPID. It would be stupid under any administration. I just PRAY that where these libs live is where they go.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 02/22/17 at 08:26:40

There are people here,... burning down Mosques, and vandalizing Jewish graves...(maybe Christians?)...
... and I am off the charts about it...
...and I would be off he chart if Muslims did it too...
...or even Atheists...

My neighbourhood seems to be a settling place for Muslims... I've seen an increase in hijabs here.  I'd guess they are now 5 to 10% of my neighbours.
They are quiet, polite, and I don't fear them...
If anything, I feel protective of them.
There are a percentage of gun totin', Trumpeteers here too... I think they are more dangerous...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 02/22/17 at 09:25:51

Serowbot wrote on 02/22/17 at 08:26:40:
There are people here,... burning down Mosques, and vandalizing Jewish graves...(maybe Christians?)...
... and I am off the charts about it...
...and I would be off he chart if Muslims did it too...
...or even Atheists...

My neighbourhood seems to be a settling place for Muslims... I've seen an increase in hijabs here.  I'd guess they are now 5 to 10% of my neighbours.
There are a percentage of gun totin', Trumpeteers here too... I think they are more dangerous...

AMEN!!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 02/22/17 at 15:47:00

I wonder if The Ohio State University students felt that same way right before they got run over with a car and then slashed with a knife.

Or did the shoppers at the St. Cloud Mall, which has become a settling place for Muslims too, feel protective of them right before they were hunted down and stabbed in the mall.

Or did the diners at the deli in Columbus feel that way while dodging a machete being swung at them.

I think between those three, 24 were stabbed or run over. Luckily, no one died which I guess in some warped way gives you fodder to make fun of Trump for thinking we ought to do something about that.

Honestly, people protesting what seems to me are logical and common sense steps to control a potential danger, are willing to cut off their nose to spite their face. It's like they've said, "well some of us are going to get run over, some will get stabbed, and maybe a couple will die, but dammit, we've got to have something to show a win over the Republicans."

These are terror attacks, they are not crimes.
Crimes are committed out of selfish motives, terror attacks are committed out of an ideology intended to disrupt the everyday lives of their enemies.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 02/22/17 at 16:16:32

Pretending that the Muslims who migrated here BEFORE their societies were destroyed are remotely of the same mindset of refugees who had their cities made uninhabitable by OUR meddling is not even close to reasonable.
Again, since it Seems they're really getting a bum rap, howcum CNN doesn't have a camera crew in Malmo,Showing all of us paranoid idiots how wrong we are? BOY Howdy, wouldn't That jack ratings? Look at the reputation they would get for proving how All those Big News reports about violence, rape, property destruction is ALL FAKE NEWS!
What a Coup That would be.
But it won't happen, because it's too dangerous.
You don't think CNN KNOWS they are a joke and they Need to bust a move, provide the Real Story? The advertising revenue would come rolling in IF they would go prove that Malmo isn't being destroyed by the immigrants.

Let's discuss That..

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 02/22/17 at 16:53:35

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 02/22/17 at 17:05:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/22/17 at 16:16:32:
Pretending that the Muslims who migrated here BEFORE their societies were destroyed are remotely of the same mindset of refugees who had their cities made uninhabitable by OUR meddling is not even close to reasonable.
Again, since it Seems they're really getting a bum rap, howcum CNN doesn't have a camera crew in Malmo,Showing all of us paranoid idiots how wrong we are? BOY Howdy, wouldn't That jack ratings? Look at the reputation they would get for proving how All those Big News reports about violence, rape, property destruction is ALL FAKE NEWS!
What a Coup That would be.
But it won't happen, because it's too dangerous.
You don't think CNN KNOWS they are a joke and they Need to bust a move, provide the Real Story? The advertising revenue would come rolling in IF they would go prove that Malmo isn't being destroyed by the immigrants.

Let's discuss That..

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 03:02:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Wanna SEE video from Sweden?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.