Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Look what happened in Sweden... (Read 142 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Look what happened in Sweden...
Reply #15 - 02/21/17 at 11:26:02

Sew, i've been to Sweden, our company HQ is there, I know people who live there, yes there's a problem.

perhaps you should be more concerned why cnn & msnbc downplay attacks to match their agenda.

put it this way, imagine a christian group were attacking gays,  what would msnbc have to say?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 02/21/17 at 11:38:04

oldNslow wrote on 02/21/17 at 11:07:20:
I don't care where Trump get his news from.

Really???  What if it was msnbc?

The problems in Sweden with Muslim immigrants are very real regardless of how much their government and press try to minimize them. Just like in Great Britain, Germany and France.

Crime rates from 2005 in Sweden actually show a slight decrease....

I don't care if Trump runs around naked with his hair on fire, as long as he does everything he can to keep from importing those same problems to this country.

Well, he's not making anything any better by parroting fox "news".  His ban on immigration was a poorly thought out disaster and he's only accomplished one thing - confusion.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 02/21/17 at 13:31:35

How many no go zones were there in 2005?
Today?
The media has lied to us to achieve political support for things before.
Accept the obvious reality. It might not fit comfortably with the heartfelt desires that some people have. The video, Yes, demanding almost Seven Minutes of attention, Clearly demonstrates the futility of affecting world poverty through immigration. It even makes points for NOT allowing immigration from the most poverty stricken areas, because it's Those people who are the ones who could lead others out of poverty. Go watch it. Or, keep running in circles, never seeing anything to maybe fire those synapses in a different direction.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 02/21/17 at 14:07:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/21/17 at 13:31:35:
How many no go zones were there in 2005?
Today?
The media has lied to us to achieve political support for things before.
Accept the obvious reality. It might not fit comfortably with the heartfelt desires that some people have. The video, Yes, demanding almost Seven Minutes of attention, Clearly demonstrates the futility of affecting world poverty through immigration. It even makes points for NOT allowing immigration from the most poverty stricken areas, because it's Those people who are the ones who could lead others out of poverty. Go watch it. Or, keep running in circles, never seeing anything to maybe fire those synapses in a different direction.

What no-go zones?

https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/people-of-the-no-go-zones-talk-about-what-...

http://www.thelocal.se/20160204/the-eight-real-no-go-zones-in-stockholm

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 02/21/17 at 14:11:09

There has been an extreme vetting process for immigration all through the Obama years... people wait up to 2 years...  These people want a new life, and sick of the ways of their home country...
Trump will pretend he's doing something new that's already being done and things will go on as before...
We are shouldering a pitiful token of the burdon, and will continue to do so...

Same with the wall... there is already miles of wall in places where it is effective,.. other areas are logistically impossible... Trump will add few here and there and act like he's fixed something... it will pacify his Trumpeteers...

This is a show...  He wants ratings...
I don't think the show will get a second season...
The pilot has been very disappointing.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 02/21/17 at 14:18:30

Yea, he sure was wrong about Sweden alright.....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-sweden-riot-rinkeby-2017022...

this was not the first time that's happened. The problem is, your news sources are censoring news that doesn't fit their narrative, so you're in the dark.

seriously, do you really think you can bring in hundreds of thousands of immigrants who belong to a totally different religion than the current population and  not change the culture?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 02/21/17 at 14:56:58

Serowbot wrote on 02/21/17 at 14:11:09:
There has been an extreme vetting process for immigration all through the Obama years... people wait up to 2 years...  These people want a new life, and sick of the ways of their home country...
Trump will pretend he's doing something new that's already being done and things will go on as before...
We are shouldering a pitiful token of the burdon, and will continue to do so...

Same with the wall... there is already miles of wall in places where it is effective,.. other areas are logistically impossible... Trump will add few here and there and act like he's fixed something... it will pacify his Trumpeteers...

This is a show...  He wants ratings...
I don't think the show will get a second season...
The pilot has been very disappointing.

You didn't watch the video..
It's not SANE to believe that we can save , ohh, never mind, watch the video or keep acting like we owe it to the world to destroy ourselves in an impossible exercise.
We need to stop spreading democracy,
Stop sending billions around the globe, rebuild America.
And Trumps assertion that
We will Rebuild our military, the military that has a bigger budget than several major nations combined needs REBUILT?We the People are being Harvested.

Where America's Terrorists Actually Come From - The Atlantic
The Atlantic › archive › 2017/01 › trum...
Jan 30, 2017 - Syrian refugees have committed zero attacks in the United States.
Jeff Sessions on 20 'Vetted' Terrorist Refugees as Obama Ramps Up
Breitbart › big-government › 2016/08/10
Aug 10, 2016 - Jeff Sessions Highlights 20 'Vetted' Terrorist Refugees as .... According to press reports, Kurbanov began his life as a Muslim, but his ..... Pence vows Trump committed to nervous EU.
Report: 72 convicted of terrorism from 'Trump 7' mostly Muslim ...
Washington Examiner › article
Feb 11, 2017 - Since 9/11, 72 individuals from the seven mostly Muslim countries covered by President Trump's ...
20 'Vetted' Muslim Refugees Who Turned to Terrorism After Being ...
Citizen Warrior › 2017/02 › 20-vetted-m...
Put this into context: there has been no refugee Buddhists, Christians, Jews who turned to terrorism after being ...
Here's 20 Of Obama's 'Vetted' Muslim Refugees, Look At What ...
freedomdaily.com › obamas-vetted-musli...
We have a list of 20 previous Muslim refugees who were terrorists. This is why we 're taking extra steps to provide safety ...

And Trumps suggestion that we slow down and study a bit closer was just short of declaring slavery legal again.
I'm curious about OUR HISTORICAL POLICY to accept As Refugees Those People who were being singled out due to race or religion and offering Them safe harbor. The numbers of Christians are not very high.
Comparing the refugees from war torn areas to the immigrants who have been here since before the mess was made is folly.
How do we actually vet people who have no identification? They have birth certificates? Can we call their mom and dad and ask is he a good boy? What's a Good boy? Is that one who is ready to kill people who are sexually confused?
Seems irreconcilable to me to stand up and preach for gay rights and then holler to import people who laugh while they murder them.
I'm sure in some parallel universe, where up is down and down is up, it makes sense.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #22 - 02/21/17 at 15:34:48

So lets go back a few years to New York New York, when large numbers of Catholic Irish came during the Potatoe Famine.  The then ruling Protestants decried the increased number of crimes while hiring the able men at  slave labor rates to build their factories and mansions.  The crime rates sored, the police went into the "neighborhoods" in pairs etc. The same old nuts, just new names etc.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #23 - 02/21/17 at 15:42:44

Trippah wrote on 02/21/17 at 15:34:48:
So lets go back a few years to New York New York, when large numbers of Catholic Irish came during the Potatoe Famine.  The then ruling Protestants decried the increased number of crimes while hiring the able men at  slave labor rates to build their factories and mansions.  The crime rates sored, the police went into the "neighborhoods" in pairs etc. The same old nuts, just new names etc.

Yes, that  DID  happen.

Now I ask,  How many of those, 'Catholic Irish', told the rest of this, Nation;
 "I  will KILL YOU,
if you do not believe in my faith" ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 02/21/17 at 16:42:33

Looks like the pressures to
Do Good
even if it's not an effective solution,
Even though the earlier immigrants were expected to assimilate, and earn a living,
Even if it's not smart, it Looks like they are coming.
I think the people who want it should contact their congressional representatives and request they be located in their neighborhood.
Then we can see how their cities flourish.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #25 - 03/02/17 at 16:02:32

“ Several types of crimes such as gang shooting, arson, and sexual assault have increased in Sweden”
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445237/sweden-crime-rates-statistics-im...

“ When Alexandra Mezher was murdered, she was alone in the residence with ten asylum seekers. She was stabbed by one of the “children” she cared for."
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7363/sweden-death-by-immigration

“Two guys pushing down a girl on the bed… I first thought it was a poorly-orchestrated joke. But it was not.”

http://www.infowars.com/sweden-immigrants-arrested-after-gang-raping-woman-on...

"The police are fighting a losing battle against street crime, as well as daily incidents at asylum houses – general disturbances that include fights, rapes and threats.”

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7363/sweden-death-by-immigration  

“ Sweden refuses to disclose any statistics on crime committed by immigrants in the country”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/18/sweden-refuses-to-find-statistics-on-immigr...

“ Swedish Library Bans Factual Book on Immigration”
“You can’t combine open borders with a welfare state. If you offer generous benefits, and anyone can come and use these benefits, a very large number of people will try to do that. It’s just mathematically impossible for a small country like Sweden to fund that.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/20/library-bans-factual-book-immigrat...

(Even,  EVEN,    the  Favorite,  ’snowflake  media’, said):
“ But after riots broke out here in Rinkeby, a short drive from the center of Stockholm, just days later, one local resident told CNN he thought Trump's comments were "spot on. I think everything he said is true.”
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/europe/sweden-trump-refugees-integration/index....

And it  is   really,  the  ABSOLUTE.   Who, Exactly,   GAVE,    you, a  House   ??????
And reading the rest, it is  just  comments, to, the   ‘Fairy Dust  Sprinkling  Snowflake, Ultra  Liberals’, who can  NOT   SEE,  what is happening !!!!!
"His fellow Syrian, Mahmoud, made a similar appeal for compassion in an interview broadcast Tuesday. “I want a house”, he told Swedish Radio, bemoaning having to live in an apartment, which he said hampered his chances of finding a girlfriend.”
"Katarina Gunnarsson notes that the Syrian’s room, paid for by taxpayers “looks like a hotel room”, but Mahmoud said he had higher expectations of life in Sweden”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/31/migrants-angry-sweden-expected-hou...

And  many,  MANY,  more.

So  the USA,  ‘Snowflake,  Ultra-Liberal, media, are telling other,  ‘Snowflakes’,   to believe, their lies, and,  repeat, their LIES.
And ALL, those ‘Snowflake, Fairy Dust  Sprinklers’,
say:
  ”Your  Back Yard, Not  Mine!”

So  Glad  their is now a  POTUS, that can  SEE,  what is  Happening !!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 03/03/17 at 08:31:58

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 03/03/17 at 17:31:47

That shouldn't exactly be a surprise. That's what I would do if I was a turrist.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 03:30:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Look what happened in Sweden...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.