Huh......???? (Read 55 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Huh......????
01/12/17 at 04:49:38

If you can't ascertain it's reliability, then isn't that supposition?

Seems this sort of bridge had some pretty darning results in Iraq  Shocked

Why give a summary on what you can't assign to fact?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/james-clapper-donald-trump/index.html

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Huh......????
Reply #1 - 01/12/17 at 06:30:47

The US "intelligence community" is nothing more than a propaganda agency of whatever regime happens to be running the government at any given time. They develop "intelligence" that is designed to promote the programs and agenda of their bosses, and to justify the actions of those bosses to the American public.

When the  bosses change, as is about to happen. the "intelligence" will change.

There will be different folks in charge, and the analysis will be different, maybe the opposite of what it is now in many cases, but it will still be mostly bullsh*t.

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #2 - 01/12/17 at 06:37:09

oldNslow wrote on 01/12/17 at 06:30:47:
The US "intelligence community" is nothing more than a propaganda agency of whatever regime happens to be running the government at any given time. They develop "intelligence" that is designed to promote the programs and agenda of their bosses, and to justify the actions of those bosses to the American public.

When the  bosses change, as is about to happen. the "intelligence" will change.

There will be different folks in charge, and the analysis will be different, maybe the opposite of what it is now in many cases, but it will still be mostly bullsh*t.

oldnslow and I are in 110% agreement on this....

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 01/12/17 at 08:04:37

You jaded old men....
Bet you got coal in your stockings too!  Grin

Yeah, I saw where Chuckie the Shoeman said he was going to vote against Sessions because he didn't think he (Sessions) could stand up against Trump but would follow Donnies tantrums....

Oh, he must mean getting an ear full of you better watch you azz, er, I mean, how's your golf game and grandkids...
While holed up privately on a plane  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 01/12/17 at 08:15:36

The very succinct and accurate first sentence had me laughing.
Don't people remember HOW we got into the war in Iraq?
The News Says

Our intelligence community agree that Iraq has WMDs, blahdeblahdeblahblah,,
Lies.
Bush even made a joke about it, looking around the podium
Nope, no WMDs here, Nope, no WMDs there.
But the media was steady Telling us about the possibility of waking up to a mushroom cloud.. Lies..

Here's where I don't have real comfort...

The idea of giving Trump fake reports surfaced.
We all know Both Sides don't Want Trump.
The Establishment, perpetual war machine, is terrified of him.
Can Trump actually accomplish real change when 80% of D.C. wishes he had lost?

Quibble about the percentage, it's just obvious that the establishment, majority, are against him.
Or have you forgotten about the bubs who supported Hillary?
Anyone who wants to know who
They
are, start with the alleged bubs who supported Hillary. THEY are Part of the people who are setting policy that hurts America.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 01/13/17 at 08:51:09

WOW..... this story got how far because this FEAR of Trump?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/13/trump-sticks-knife-into-dossier-st...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/13/ex-spy-behind-trump-dossier-report...

This really gives credence to how the left works its magic.
Get into peoples minds early, stay there, work it....
Use PC as a tool to silence opposition, or scrutiny of the topic.
Use academia.
Use media.
Use whatever you need, because its THAT important.

No wonder the Botheads and T&T's, and LostA's can only minimize with LMAO, or one liners, when asked to substantiate a claim, or challenge.

Look lefties, I am being butt azz serious here.....
We NEED you too.
All of us will sink in this boat, together, if we don't change the way Washington works.

As this story here/link, I posted earlier:

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1484178361

Reports, BIG business, media, academia, etc, RUN our country by assuring they have input into policies....
They make sure their AZZ is covered, they OWN most, if not ALL, politicians, and we are nothing but collateral damage.

If this election didn't reveal to you the truth of this, then I think you might as well enlist with ISIS, serious, for you are blind and REFUSE to open your eyes.....

When you have the Bush's, endorsing Hillary, that is a MAJOR statement, and TESTIMONY, to the bond these thieves operate within....
Remember back to the vile vitriol they willingly ladled against each other while campaigning?
Bush derangement syndrome resulting.....
The joy the conservative voters realized, embraced, at spearing Willie over sex, which like Trump snatching, ALL men struggle with sexual fantasies, etc....
But that energy was used as a negative force, causing folks to embrace HATE, which is (almost) never good.....

Problems (of the nation) went neglected, as these very rulers/elitist/aristocrats, capitalized off of you and me.......
As we fragmented, as a society, buying their lies, air time, etc.
Keeping us segregated, from one another, by the lies we were told, AND bought.

Separated, we are weakened.  

Together, we can be a force that bends them to OUR WILL, for they are SERVANTS to us, not the other way around....

But they have monied up, via those BIG corporations, etc,  and all we do is fight among ourselves.

Please think about this, all of you, us.....
We will toss out Trump, any other bought politician who votes against OUR will, opting to justify their vote for BIG UNIONS, CORPORATIONS, BANKS, OTHER NATIONS, etc...

We, are us, you, me. Our Constitution was drafted for US, not to protect THEM.
OUR pursuit of happiness.
Everyone's happiness.
There is enough for ALL of US.
We needn't take from one, to give to another, via Washington, who grabs most of it to keep, for themselves!

Please, scrutinize what I said.
Tell me where/how, my thinking is wrong......PLEASE.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 01/13/17 at 09:06:34

raydawg wrote on 01/13/17 at 08:51:09:
WOW..... this story got how far because this FEAR of Trump?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/13/trump-sticks-knife-into-dossier-st...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/13/ex-spy-behind-trump-dossier-report...

This really gives credence to how the left works its magic.
Get into peoples minds early, stay there, work it....
Use PC as a tool to silence opposition, or scrutiny of the topic.
Use academia.
Use media.
Use whatever you need, because its THAT important.

No wonder the Botheads and T&T's, and LostA's can only minimize with LMAO, or one liners, when asked to substantiate a claim, or challenge.

Look lefties, I am being butt azz serious here.....
We NEED you too.
All of us will sink in this boat, together, if we don't change the way Washington works.

As this story here/link, I posted earlier:

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1484178361

Reports, BIG business, media, academia, etc, RUN our country by assuring they have input into policies....
They make sure their AZZ is covered, they OWN most, if not ALL, politicians, and we are nothing but collateral damage.

If this election didn't reveal to you the truth of this, then I think you might as well enlist with ISIS, serious, for you are blind and REFUSE to open your eyes.....

When you have the Bush's, endorsing Hillary, that is a MAJOR statement, and TESTIMONY, to the bond these thieves operate within....
Remember back to the vile vitriol they willingly ladled against each other while campaigning?
Bush derangement syndrome resulting.....
The joy the conservative voters realized, embraced, at spearing Willie over sex, which like Trump snatching, ALL men struggle with sexual fantasies, etc....
But that energy was used as a negative force, causing folks to embrace HATE, which is (almost) never good.....

Problems (of the nation) went neglected, as these very rulers/elitist/aristocrats, capitalized off of you and me.......
As we fragmented, as a society, buying their lies, air time, etc.
Keeping us segregated, from one another, by the lies we were told, AND bought.

Separated, we are weakened.  

Together, we can be a force that bends them to OUR WILL, for they are SERVANTS to us, not the other way around....

But they have monied up, via those BIG corporations, etc,  and all we do is fight among ourselves.

Please think about this, all of you, us.....
We will toss out Trump, any other bought politician who votes against OUR will, opting to justify their vote for BIG UNIONS, CORPORATIONS, BANKS, OTHER NATIONS, etc...

We, are us, you, me. Our Constitution was drafted for US, not to protect THEM.
OUR pursuit of happiness.
Everyone's happiness.
There is enough for ALL of US.
We needn't take from one, to give to another, via Washington, who grabs most of it to keep, for themselves!

Please, scrutinize what I said.
Tell me where/how, my thinking is wrong......PLEASE.

Not wrong at all - you might be interested in this:

www.wolf-pac.com

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 01/13/17 at 10:27:24

I looked at your link.....

Yes, I think getting money OUT of the process is a major repair to what has contributed to creating this juggernaut.
The only reservation about this approach is like the "Tea Party", which was only a referencing to another time when folks felt their welfare wasn't being considered equally.....
Became another "spoke" on that wheel that got consumed by the very process, tho well intention, these little "skirmishes" are quickly consumed by the very powers that control the status quo.

Odd as it is, and very un-presidential  (yes, I too have been propagandized into thinking a certain protocol exist)  I think the tweet will remove a filter, and separation, of messaging, from Trump, and hopefully the office forever more....
Think of it as dialogue directly between two people, instead of "spin" by those very powers who wish to maintain their control and influences, in our lives....

Yes, it then falls upon our shoulders, like right now, as you, and I, exchange ideas, etc, to express, or challenge, any given topic/issue.

I think its fair to say we have gotten lazy, complacent, etc, and look favorably upon any source that will do the "heavy lifting" in life, while we just sit back and delegate to them our responsibilities to society....

I mean really, growing up, neighbor helped neighbor, who needed it.
It worked.
It gave chance to give, and to receive, both gestures having their own distinct "need" in a sustaining a healthy society.

Biblical speaking, not to preach, but to give good example.....
It tells how each part of the body, hand, foot, eyes, etc, are unique and NEEDED, none more so than the other, in order for the body to function as intended at 100%.

Yes, I am the buttock  Grin

So I like your link, but again, it all falls to each one of us to get out of the wagon, if able, and pull, not ride upon the labor of others  Grin

Yes, I know..... but as John sang, Imagine IF.......  Wink

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 01/13/17 at 11:57:26

I am about to turn 63, for 45 years I have been hearing the same issues and problems used by both sides to get elected because they always have the answers and nothing is ever done to fix anything. If anything they perpetuate a Greater problem to make it more necessary for us to give them more reign and power.

When our men hit the beaches of Normandy I dare say they were all scared to death of what may happen, but they knew something had to be done. They had to fight for what was right, and for the freedom of the world.

Donald makes me fearful sometimes also however, we can not stay on the same course we are on. I have been watching this for many years and we are falling farther and farther into the pit. Human kind is losing it's way and the USA no longer is a beacon of light that it used to be.

The two party system has divided and conquered the people. We must resist and the status quo and hypocrisy must end. Just listen to the news over the last few months. There is NOTHING about what is good for the American people, only about who is in power.

I for one am glad to see ANYONE besides the status quo in office. My wish is that he will expose the current system for what it is, corrupt! And yes I do mean on both sides. Think about it, we have the DOJ investigating the CIA who is investigating the FBI who is investigating the DOJ.  It is only about power.

Donald is the only one I see willing to give up his cushy, rich life, and perhaps get killed, to serve the American people.

Anyway just my rant.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 01/13/17 at 12:11:49

MShipley wrote on 01/13/17 at 11:57:26:
I am about to turn 63, for 45 years I have been hearing the same issues and problems used by both sides to get elected because they always have the answers and nothing is ever done to fix anything. If anything they perpetuate a Greater problem to make it more necessary for us to give them more reign and power.

When our men hit the beaches of Normandy I dare say they were all scared to death of what may happen, but they knew something had to be done. They had to fight for what was right, and for the freedom of the world.

Donald makes me fearful sometimes also however, we can not stay on the same course we are on. I have been watching this for many years and we are falling farther and farther into the pit. Human kind is losing it's way and the USA no longer is a beacon of light that it used to be.

The two party system has divided and conquered the people. We must resist and the status quo and hypocrisy must end. Just listen to the news over the last few months. There is NOTHING about what is good for the American people, only about who is in power.

I for one am glad to see ANYONE besides the status quo in office. My wish is that he will expose the current system for what it is, corrupt! And yes I do mean on both sides. Think about it, we have the DOJ investigating the CIA who is investigating the FBI who is investigating the DOJ.  It is only about power.

Donald is the only one I see willing to give up his cushy, rich life, and perhaps get killed, to serve the American people.

Anyway just my rant.

Thank you, well presented, said.......

PS: I still hit my forehead with the palm of my hand when I think of Trump as our prez.....
How did we ever get to here?????
Yet, if we really dissect it, its easy to see.

Now armed with knowledge, we can no longer claim ignorance, as bliss.
We can't.
We can't buy the good feelings of PC, thinking it absolves us of reaching out, and inviting opposition into the dialogue and repair.

As I shared before, Obama was the first real "outsider" to achieve the office.
He bucked the Clinton's and the established......
Trump has tapped into that energy.
Obama failed (for the most part) because he abandoned those deplorable who elected him.

They see the writing on the wall.
Some of Trumps cabinet nominations,  have already broke from HIS "tweets".....
A good, independent, start.....

Lets hold them to it!    

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 20:15:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Huh......????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.