Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
  Reality   vs   PC   Correct (Read 72 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
  Reality   vs   PC   Correct
12/29/16 at 17:14:50

Reality   vs   PC   Correct

Drug Dealer - Un-Licensed Pharmacist.
Lier -  Adjusted’ the truth.  /  ‘moral entrepreneur’. / ethically challenged /
Car Thief  -  misappropriated  a motor vehicle.
Drunk - Over indulges.
Politician - A servant of the people.
Murderer - A  mis-guided individual.
Broke -  Failure to proceed.
Bomber, (A, USA  Citizen)  -  A Disturbed person.
Bomber, (a  NON, Citizen)  -  A person who is just following their Religion.
Owner - Stakeholder

Add to this List !!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re:    Reality   vs   PC   Correct
Reply #1 - 12/30/16 at 17:30:58

Giving UP a Freedom   -   You have  security
Piece of Shi*  -  That person, ‘may be’, …
Tolerant  -  Meeting the goals of a belief
Skin Color (depending on Color/Race/Religion)  - Their  National  Heritage
GAY -  A people with a  alternate life style,  (NOT a  Happy person)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 01/12/17 at 17:48:01

On another Thread, A  Ultra-Liberal, basically says,  PC, is OK.  PC  is  Great !
And it has made, ’society’, better and more ‘polite’.
And he sees  Nothing Wrong with it !

(I  Believe).  
Polite, has  Nothing to do with being PC.    Nothing.    
Polite is Polite.  Polite, is, using the correct words, for the correct situation, within a group of particular people.

Now first, you have to, ‘look back’, and remember, where and when, You learned the words,  Sh**, Fu**, A** Hole, Son of a Bit**,   etc..
The, ’swear words’.   Bet  most,  MOST,   Never, learned them from Parents, or Teachers.   You learned them from, (perhaps) older siblings, or, friends, or the, ’street’.    You, learned what they meant, and used them on rare occasions.  And  NEVER, in,  “Polite”, conservation !

Now, you are  5 +/- years old, and are learning what, ‘Lier’,  ‘Thief’, ‘Cold Blooded Murder” is,  …..
(Think I was 10-12 or so, before I learned the word, ‘Rubber’, could mean something other than a thing you put over your shoes to keep the water/snow, out)
You have learned, (though some above stated source), those are,  ‘Bad’  Things/Words !
And certainly, you do not want to do, ‘Bad’, things.

But when you are caught, taking a candy bar from a ‘mart-mart’, you called a: ‘moral entrepreneur’,   or, ‘ethically challenged’,  you think, (remember you are 5 +/-),
“…gee, that’s not so bad, at least I am not a, ‘THIEF’.”…    So now, what have you learned?  

Yes Yes Yes, for the, (panty in a bunch crowd),   A  5  +/- year old, probably does NOT, understand, taking that candy bar is, ’theft’.
Yet,  they have learned what the word, (or are on their way to),  what,  THEFT,  means.   And guess what,  NONE of the grown ups, call them a, ’THIEF’.  They all say you are  something, 'not bad’, in your mind.  Now, what have you learned?

You gonna,  ’TEACH” them:   “Keep  Doing That”,  or,  “Don’t Do That”  ?

A  Generation and 1/2, have,  ‘learned’, ‘moral entrepreneur’,   or, ‘ethically challenged are Not,  ‘BAD’, things.
like, ’STEELING  and  THEFT’,  would be.  
So, later in life, one ’Steels’, a car.   “Na Not a  THIEF,  just, 'ethically challenged’.
One takes a,  ‘BRIBE’.   Na, NOT a, ’Thief’,  just a, ‘moral entrepreneur’. !

What if,  (again remember, you are 5 +/-),   you are called a,  THIEF ,  for something you did.
(and you have learned what, ’thief’ is).   NOW, what have you ‘learned’ ?

So, taking money/things,  from Taxpayers, and ‘exchanging’, it for a  ‘donation’, to your private fund.
Is:   “THEFT”   !

Stating a ‘opinion, and distorting the Facts,’, on a subject,  (Like CNN & Like, Media),
Is” ‘LYING”   !

Etc  Etc  Etc.      
PC, in your face !

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 01/12/17 at 18:08:17

Yer wasting yer time bro....

Tell ISIS, they would get more convert if they drove a Volvo and wore Birkenstock, is about the same chance as get these folk to listen...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #4 - 01/12/17 at 18:24:18

Not being PC is not the equivalent of being rude. Too many people believe that they are the same. Short is short, not vertically challenged. Fat is fat, not under-tall. You are correct. When we water down the facts they lose their potency. Nothing seems to mean the same as it once did.  Huh

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #5 - 01/12/17 at 20:03:41

Probably the oldest and sickest is "white collar crime".

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 01/12/17 at 20:05:46

Why is the
New Normal
never Better?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 01/13/17 at 09:24:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/12/17 at 20:05:46:
Why is the
New Normal
never Better?

Jog......

What is normal?

Is it the "perspective" of White heterosexual men who owned land, had a stake at assuring their "investments" in a new and novel country prospered?

Was this view of normal, that allowed expansion of this "new world" into already occupied land, while not extending to the natives/residents of this "new" land, the same new laws, they bestowed upon themselves, normal?

I could go on.....
But I hope you seeing where I am going with this.

Our nation was founded by the view of very similar perspectives, and beliefs.  
If you share them too, great, if not, what, you deny to others what you grant yourself?

Jog, you and I will never come to grasp the struggles of racism, so please don't try.
Our best we can do is to listen to their perspective, trying to find a solution, to their grievances.

I have used this analogy before, try to understand it......

In this world exist the most educated and practiced OB/GYN doctor.
He is male.
He is the top of his profession.
He has saved countless lives by his skills.
He is the best!

In the darkest jungle of this world a women feels, for the first time, life move within her womb.

No man, never, ever, no matter how educated, or what he has done merit wise, will ever wrap an understanding of what life within a woman's body feels like, that connection will forever escape us, for we do not have the capacity to understand it firsthand....      

Do you see what I mean?

Yes, we can feel the sting of hate, because it has been popularized to hate the white man, by many using it as a tool to divisiveness, but that is not racism.
No more than disagreeing with Obama makes us a racist.

So, what is normal?
Why does it have to be of stationary nature and not fluid?

Bub, I think we restrict ourselves, and allow for an easy target, to those who want to "categorize" us to work their misdeeds when we see/behave with such rigid mindset/beliefs.

Please understand I am not saying we blow around as a leaf in the wind....
No, but we taste the porridge, before we began to try and guess its ingredients  Wink

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 16:25:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) ›   Reality   vs   PC   Correct

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.