The left is lost..... (Read 32 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
The left is lost.....
12/30/16 at 13:03:44

I will runaway, if I don't get my way.....
I am open minded, tolerant, and try to extend considerations to others of a different race, sexuality, belief, with an honest attempt to understand your ways, and not act upon my own beliefs, understanding, and prejudice....
For I believe the repair and cure to the evilness, fear, and corruption of this world relies on people like me, who are willing to try and promote inclusion and good will toward all......

However, I am having a hard time being honest to myself.
I am a Lost Artist, a person who says they have the capacity to be tolerant, I even pride myself on such a charter trait, and find scorn of those who can't rise to my quest for peace through tolerance.
You people that are so rigid in faith and belief fail to see how captive you are to your own belief and way of life....
Why are you so ignorant to the truth?
Shall it not set you free?

It's too funny, but also sad, to see the Bots and Lost Artist of this world blind to their own self.
To see folks, Artist, who bring music into the world withhold that gift, one that needs to be bestowed, for it to work its blessing, because of ideology and a belief that doesn't jive with them....
Fact is, they see if they honored their talent and gift to the new administration, it would mean that they are endorsing HIS beliefs, and forfeiting theirs.....
They are therefor entitled to such.
They are NOT being intolerant, no, they are just exercising their right to disagree....
That works, well.....
As long as you ain't baking a cake, or putting up a flag, reading a bible in school on your break, etc.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The left is lost.....
Reply #1 - 12/30/16 at 13:37:30

Remember the part where Jesus told his disciples to take the message into different places? How did he tell them to handle the places where they weren't welcomed and heard? Did he say
Be tolerant, embrace them, or to Not even wish them well and kick the dust from their shoes and walk away?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 12/30/16 at 14:05:20

You can let go any time now...... and,.. get over yourself... Roll Eyes
Relax,.. you won...

Whenever you all get done with your self-righteous gloat... I may start participating again.
There are other issues and topics beyond how very right you are...

This is your chance,.. better hold Trump to account, instead of justifying every asinine thing he does.
If he does well, the Conservative party may be reborn,.. if he blows it, it may be the final nail in the coffin.
High stakes for the Right.
Meanwhile,.. the Left will just sit this one out, and hope he don't destroy the world.
Then, we'll come back and fix things in 4 years... just like with Bush’s mess...  (if he last that long)..

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 12/30/16 at 14:31:26

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/30/16 at 13:37:30:
Remember the part where Jesus told his disciples to take the message into different places? How did he tell them to handle the places where they weren't welcomed and heard? Did he say
Be tolerant, embrace them, or to Not even wish them well and kick the dust from their shoes and walk away?

Yes, to go and make disciples of all nations, as Muslims do, and many other faith based religions.
It's what you do, as you shared, it they reject you.
You can kill, I guess, withold support, etc, or try and assist in their demise through alliances.....

Many of the deplorable voted obama first time.
They tried to overcome a real and a perceived prejudice with voting for him.
They gave him opportunity, he abandoned them and tried not to address their concerns.

Blame the Russians, who the left says wants him as president, even after Obama said Russia is, was not a threat campaigning last elections against mittens.
Then they said Trump could NOT be trusted with the nuke codes, golly, Russia must want to get nuked then????

The left is nonsensical in their arguments

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 12/30/16 at 16:27:20

Serowbot wrote on 12/30/16 at 14:05:20:
.. better hold Trump to account, instead of justifying every asinine thing he does.

Yes,  I Believe the Trump Voters Will !

every asinine thing he does.

This, is what is so, interesting, well actually, so Telling, of the HRC  supporters.

Trump, has, and certainly will do, some asinine things.
(And his feet will be held to the fire for those things)
However  Bama, HAS, done as many, AND more, and yet the HRC  supporters,
have turned a blind eye, and, (In Unison Now),  say, “He Is Great” !

The  HRC, supporters/voters,   BLINDLY,  
Keep  Saying:  ‘He Is Great”.

A Person, receiving BACK, (their  FORCED Payment),  called  Social Security.
Let’s say, they, are driving a  Motor Home, and using their Credit Card.
  (M.H.,   Moving about,  always on the move)
They have a a address the SS check is sent to, and a address, where the CC bill is sent to.
And they ‘designated’ someone, to pay the CC, out of their SS Check.
Guess What,  bama,  JUST,  Declared  ALL, of those people,  ‘Incompetent”,
Because they are, NOT,  handling their ‘finical affairs’.
Which the Very first ramification is, they are put on the,
(Can Not  Buy a  Firearm  list),  and  MANY  more will follow !!!!

How about, 8 years, of a mother in law, living  FREE, off  the Tax  Payers,
Will NOW, get,  $160.000.00 a  YEAR,  for  LIFE !!!!!!

Or  Pardoning,  (the  MOST  People), and putting  Drug sellers,  Rapests, Murders, Back on the Street.

Or  taking,  ANOTHER,   MILLION   dollar  ‘vacation’,  just as he is leaving Office.

And  Many, Many, Many, Many, Many, etc.  MORE!

But, oh, the HRC   supporters, say: ‘He Is  Great”.
And  CONTINUE, to   CRY, about, what, ‘could be’, because someone is, going to be in charge of this or that.

Cry,  Cry,  Cry,   about, what, ‘COULD’,  happen.
But say, “He Is Great”, about what,   "HAS",   Happened !

Attaching the word, ’tolerance’,  to the DNC, (or supporters).
Is a  Total,   Sham !!!!!!!!

Perhaps,  Just Perhaps,  the DNC,  CRYING,  should   STOP !
And then, let’s See, what happens?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 12/30/16 at 16:30:28

" ... Then, we'll come back and fix things in 4 years... just like with Bush’s mess...  (if he last that long)..

Just like, you,  (the Left/Ultra Liberals),  'Fixed', everything in the last  8 Years  ????????

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 12/30/16 at 17:29:00

MnSpring wrote on 12/30/16 at 16:30:28:
" ... Then, we'll come back and fix things in 4 years... just like with Bush’s mess...  (if he last that long)..

Just like, you,  (the Left/Ultra Liberals),  'Fixed', everything in the last  8 Years  ????????

Gloat......

Goodness MSpinger, sounds like the guy is LOST,eh?  Grin

Sounds like someone is looking at the world through their own eyes id deception.

Trump was elected by those white azz whole puzzy smacking males that elected Obama.
He was not elected by the Bush cartel or the RNC lap dogs....
If anything, he was elected by the remnants of Ross Perot and the Tea Party faithful....

These folks don't swill party Kool-Aid like so many snowflakes that got us to the brink...
They will hold the clown accountable, tho you'll squeal and pout even more, as you still believe in what never was...

Finally, yep, the deplorable are fools.
Yes, things were a mess when Obama took office.
And folks voted mid term to remove the cancer.
And have voted that power to Obama's opposition every chance they got.

According to your wisdom they all just abandoned what was working under Obama's spell because they like things broken and in need of repair...
That makes no fuucking sense, none whatsoever.

But hey, you come back in 4 years, perhaps reality might catch you by then  Kiss

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 15:18:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The left is lost.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.