MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Tolerant
12/30/16 at 18:37:34

Tolerant

Gays:  Do what you want, Don’t care, it’s your decision. If I don’t, believe your decision is to my liking,  Don't CARE,  again, it is your life.  
Just do  NOT  grab at me, when I am at a Urial, or you will get a  BIG   dose  of  REALITY !

Abortion:  Do what you want.  It is  YOU, that need to tell,  YOUR,  ‘maker’, (Whatever religion), it was  YOUR,  decision to KILL.  
Just do not expect  ME, to PAY  for it !,  Just so you can have  Pleasure!

Religion (or lack of):  Believe what you want. Just do NOT  tell me, what  I, should Believe !

Firearms: Don’t like one, don’t BUY One !   But do NOT  Tell me, I  cannot !!!
 ( Will any time, at my expense, help you shoot, and learn, that firearms are NOT, ‘EVIL’)

Other Issues:  Their are people that believe the ‘Earth is  Flat”.
Their are people that believe, the ‘SUN, revolves around the Earth’.
Their are people that believe, the, ‘Holocaust'  Never happened, or ‘Man never landed on the Moon’.
Their are people that believe their is a, ‘perpetual’ machine, or  Elect can be had by just ‘taping into the ground’.
On and On.
Do,   NOT,   Tell  ME,  ( And MOST of the Other People living on this Planet), that we,  ‘HAVE  To Believe, or  DO, those things,  because, ’THEY’,  (the DNC or the UN)   Say So !

So,  Believe, whatever,  YOU, want to.  Just,  Do Not Tell ME,   that, I,  HAVE, to believe, what,  YOU,  believe !

So,  STOP,  the  CRYING, about the latest  POTUS  (USA)  Election, and  WAIT, and see.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Tolerant
Reply #1 - 12/30/16 at 18:54:08

You need to go walleye fishing....
Take Bot with you.
A wench can keep you warm if you know where to find its button  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Tolerant
Reply #2 - 12/30/16 at 19:13:25

raydawg wrote on 12/30/16 at 18:54:08:
You need to go walleye fishing....
Take Bot with you.

LOLOLOL.
   The, water is frozen now.
Gotta  drill a hole through the Ice.

With  ‘Bot’,  I ‘believe’,  it would be just like, Herschel Walker, when he first came to Minn.
Another Viking, (Who I got to know, who I Hunted/Fished with for many years), invited him out when he first came here.
He said:  ‘What,  Drive Out on the ICE, On a  Frozen Lake, Not  I”.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 15:18:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Tolerant

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.