Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who could argue against this? (Read 37 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Who could argue against this?
11/22/16 at 10:45:39

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Who could argue against this?
Reply #1 - 11/22/16 at 11:10:18

I disagree with the directional drilling, running the well bore through shale formations and fracking. I think it's harmful to the water. The economics don't really add up, but that is strictly opinion, I'm not privy to the costs of drilling, barrels of production and the drop off rate of the typical well production.

Of COURSE, without a government sponsored study to prove what Observed Reality makes obvious, nobody will see.
How many years were the tobacco companies insulated from the OBVIOUS truth?
And how many suffer from autism?

Livestock falling ill in fracking regions - Investigations
NBC News › investigations › 2012/11/29
Nov 29, 2012 - Approximately 70 cows died, and the remainder produced only 11 ... on fracking, but some ranchers are beginning to speak out. ... at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, ..... The suffering inflicted is insane. 0
Livestock Falling Ill In Fracking Regions - MintPress News
www.mintpressnews.com › livestock-falli...
Dec 1, 2015 - Are dying cattle the canaries in the coal mine? Farmers and ranchers are sounding alarms about the risks to ... a link between fracking and illness in food animals. ..... have watched helplessly as their livestock suffer and die.
Incidents where hydraulic fracturing is a suspected cause of drinking ...
Natural Resources Defense Council › inci...
Dec 19, 2011 - Colorado: In 2001, two families in Silt reported a water ... live adjacent to a fracking site in Rapid River Township, ... livestock, and pets after nearby hydraulic fracturing. ... that would not stop, nausea and severe headaches.
Oil development poses risks for livestock – Oil Patch Dispatch
https://oilpatchdispatch.areavoices.com › ...
Dec 9, 2012 - Rancher Jacki Schilke, pictured here Dec. ... may be related to oil development that surrounds her land. ... “Cattle die from natural causes all the time,” Pennington said ... died or were shot by her husband to end their suffering.
List of the Harmed | Pennsylvania Alliance for Clean Water and Air
https://pennsylvaniaallianceforcleanwaterandair.wordpress.com › ...
Symptoms (animal): Death – 5 cows, 3 dogs, 12 chickens and 4 cats .... http:// www.wboy.com/story/17114653/family-suffers-contaminated-water-well ... “ Neighbors had suffered declining health… ..... Symptoms: Illness “health has been ruined”
Study suggests hydrofracking is killing farm animals, pets | Cornell ...
Cornell University › news › 2012/03 › re...
Mar 7, 2012 - A new report has found dozens of cases of illness, death and reproductive issues in cows, horses, ...
The Costs of Fracking | Environment America
Environment America › reports › ame
Sep 20, 2012 - The Costs of Fracking report documents a wide range of ... clear that fracking creates millions of dollars of health costs related ... Silicosis is one of a family of dust-induced occupational ...
[PDF]
Download File - Hydro Relief Web
hydrorelief.org › list-of-the-harmed48
The following is an ever-growing list of the individuals and families that have .... Symptoms (animal): Death - 5 cows, 3 dogs, 12 chickens and 4 cats ..... suffered headaches and chronic fatigue .... Symptoms: Illness “health has been ruined”.
[PDF]
Fracking Our Farmland, Our Families and Our Future - Santa Clara ...
www.sccma-mcms.org › assets › docs › f...
environment. Hydraulic fracking is a method to increase oil and gas extraction by drilling into the earth then injecting.
Mounting Evidence: The Harm Caused By Fracking | Frack Off
Frack Off › uk › mounting-evidence-the-...
Jan 7, 2014 - Below we document the impacts of fracking. ... If we do not make a stand fracking will lead us into a .... pollution, with residents suffering headaches, sore throats, .... of cases of illness, death and reproductive issues in cows, ...

Hopefully, the Ohh, Nooo, not going after Hillary
is just to get her to relax while justice builds a case.

And, one thing we Know, Obama can't pardon her, because he couldn't pardon Snowden, because he hadn't come and faced the court.. SURELY there aren't two standards..

Failure to understand Agenda 21 and see how sabotaging the water is beneficial is a choice.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #2 - 11/22/16 at 13:40:46

agenda 21 is a non binding toothless waste of time

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/23/16 at 05:34:21

Jesus H Christ Jog.....you turned a thread about Trump giving a big FU to the media by going directly to YouTube into an Agenda 21 rant?!

Team Clinton used their access to voters via news and entertainment culture to push their team's crooked candidate and doubled down by embellishing or flat out fabricating stories about Trump. In response, it appears Trump is going full bore to return the media to what the country needs them to be, unbiased and impartial journalists.

I don't personally know Rush Limbaugh, but I willing to bet if he lost his audience because the demand for "equal time" died out due to the media's return to their role as the 4th estate, he'd be okay with that.

There's a protest march planned in my little fiscally conservative, socially liberal suburb organized on Facebook over Trump's appointment of Steve Bannon. Those upper middle class white women who missed out on the Civil Rights and Vietnam protest have never heard or read a word he's spoken or written. All they know is Rachel Maddow said he's evil and our local paper added to the fire with more nonsense.

One of the best tee shirts photos I saw was an picture of a man with a notebook, a tree and a coiled rope. The caption said: tree, rope, journalist. Some assemble required

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 11/23/16 at 07:53:35

I was just pointing out where I think Trump is not up to speed.
And backing up the claims.
The thread title was

How can anyone not agree?

Well, I explained Where I don't and why.

TC, incrementalism ,,,
You have not addressed my question about how is it that we are engaged in military action in places that were on a list 15 years ago.. And yet, the REASONS for our being there are all new..

Gee, it's ALMOST as if what Ike and the other historical figures who warned of a Dark Power taking control were right.

You believe what you WANT to believe and since there are millions who believe as you, you're comfortable.. And the lying media, the fictional history books, nearly the whole of
Reality that the Dumbmasses live in response to is a construct.
But, I'm the goofball, because I read books..

Constitution: Fact or Fiction

Well, the Emergency War Powers have, apparently, been used to suspend it. Im just barely into the book..
But, that would explain a few things.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 16:22:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who could argue against this?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.