Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
When everyone's Hitler, no one is (Read 163 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: When everyone's Hitler, no one is
Reply #15 - 11/16/16 at 10:05:46

Serowbot wrote on 11/16/16 at 08:19:13:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/16/16 at 05:44:39:
Buncha people are so PC Peeluted in the brain that normal, rational thought has become forbidden..

That should have so little effect on the Right, I'm surprised it even bothers you.

Trump was charged with discriminatory rental practices, and it was settled without admission of guilt...
That's not innocence... it's the justice that money buys..
(if it were you or I, it would have been guilty)... Huh
Don't even pretend you don't know that... Tongue

I do know a little about that case and it's not necessarily true. It's the equivalent of being charged with a sex crime like exposure because you got caught peeing on a wall late at night.

my understanding is Trump and many other property owners were charged in a group prosecution of Rental practices by a politically motivated prosecutor. Trump did not look at a person and  and say "your black so I won't rent to you". There's a very important difference between the two.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 11/16/16 at 10:09:10

Serowbot wrote on 11/16/16 at 08:19:13:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/16/16 at 05:44:39:
Buncha people are so PC Peeluted in the brain that normal, rational thought has become forbidden..

That should have so little effect on the Right, I'm surprised it even bothers you.

Trump was charged with discriminatory rental practices, and it was settled without admission of guilt...
That's not innocence... it's the justice that money buys..
(if it were you or I, it would have been guilty)... Huh
Don't even pretend you don't know that... Tongue

So, you plead the 5th, not drink it....
Because to answer honestly you would incriminate yourself....

Gotcha

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 11/16/16 at 10:13:55

I found articles on it and all are recent meaning they were written from a point of view to discredit Trump's candidacy. Let me look a bit more for older articles written at the time. As the NY Times noted themselves, they spent the better part of the past year and a half making up stories to destroy Trump so finding impartial stories about this might be tough.

But, is that all you got? A 30 year old story?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 11/16/16 at 10:30:42

interesting what i've found. John Stanlry Pottinger  for the assistant attorney general in charge of the civil rights division in 1973 it was his department working in conjunction with a nonprofit organization called operation open city, that brought action against several New York City real estate giants.  Trump was not the only one, he was just the second large figure to be targeted.

interestingly enough, this guy Pottinger was also the guy who outed deep throat in the Watergate affair. finally it appears his most recent actions (I'm not sure he may be dead now) was to write an amicus brief strongly in favor of gay marriage.  given his history, I would say if this guy were a conservative targeting Hillary Clinton, the media and everyone would have labeled him as a partisan hack.  whatever charges he brought up, would have been ignored. It would've been a nonstory.

So the short answer is if this is your evidence of Trump being a racist I find the defendant not guilty I suggest you go back and file a new set of charges!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 11/16/16 at 10:35:09

and before you say this is all to do about nothing, let me ask you a simple question. In 2008 when Hillary was running for president she was very much against gay marriage. So, using your logic from as far back as 30 years ago, would you agree I can label Hillary homophobic?  

Why didn't the New York Times and other publications as well as social media crucify Hillary for being homophobic?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 11/16/16 at 11:10:57

Don't kid yourselves...
Rental applications were marked "C" for colored,... Donny's rental manager testified that he was directed to do so,. based on race.
You have eyewitness testimony with corroborating paperwork in evidence...
It happened...  face it...

He is a racist... and a sexist, and a cheat...
You knew that when you voted for him.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 11/16/16 at 11:20:36

So an event from 30 yesrs ago makes him a racist today?
Is anyone with similar or even more compelling examples from 30 yesrs ago, a racist today?

I'm not agreeing with your interpretation of the case, but be that as it may, what other evidence do you have?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 11/16/16 at 11:32:29

We come to celebrate and give thanks for the remarkable life of J. William Fulbright, a life that changed our country and our world forever and for the better. . . . In the work he did, the words he spoke and the life he lived, Bill Fulbright stood against the 20th century’s most destructive forces and fought to advance its brightest hopes.

Bill Clinton whom I'm sure you voted for. Fulbright was a real racist, not the made up kind. He wrote or co-wrote, the Southen Manifesto. Ever read it? He filibusterd the Civil Rights Act and was generally a read piece of $hit.

So, given your opinion Trump is a racist based on what you posted, I can say Clinton is a racist.

And who did you say I voted for; a racist, a sexist and a cheat. Sure you were talking about Trump?.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 11/16/16 at 13:49:23

You ask a question,.. I post an answer...
Then you point another finger...
Well played... Roll Eyes

You don't give weight to banning all Muslims (even citizens), attacking a Gold Star family, calling Mexicans rapists, questioning Obama's birth for 10 years, even after admitting his birth certificate was valid... ...or, insinuating that black people can't possibly be any worse off than they are...
You may not find it racist, but minorities do...
They understand the subtleties of racism from generations of experience...

..but that's what you Pub's do... you know better than scientists about global warming,.. more about war than the Generals, and more about racism than people who've lived it...
Now you have a know it all TV star/realtor, running the country...
A man that thinks the nuclear triad is a disco... in charge of the codes...
Roll Eyes

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #24 - 11/16/16 at 16:22:29

Serowbot wrote on 11/16/16 at 13:49:23:
You ask a question,.. I post an answer...
Then you point another finger...
Well played... Roll Eyes

You don't give weight to banning all Muslims (even citizens), attacking a Gold Star family, calling Mexicans rapists, questioning Obama's birth for 10 years, even after admitting his birth certificate was valid... ...or, insinuating that black people can't possibly be any worse off than they are...
You may not find it racist, but minorities do...
They understand the subtleties of racism from generations of experience...

..but that's what you Pub's do... you know better than scientists about global warming,.. more about war than the Generals, and more about racism than people who've lived it...
Now you have a know it all TV star/realtor, running the country...
A man that thinks the nuclear triad is a disco... in charge of the codes...
Roll Eyes

Yeah, that race card always works, play it again  Roll Eyes

HEY..... why not elect Nancy P to minority leader again, too  Grin

Trust me, no, go ahead, touch that stove, it can't possibly be hot!!!!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #25 - 11/16/16 at 17:32:15

Serowbot wrote on 11/16/16 at 13:49:23:
You ask a question,.. I post an answer..."

“ … banning all Muslims (even citizens), attacking …”

Someone,  ‘attacks’,  would not care, if they are Catholic or Jewish, Or even Atheist.
It is their,  ‘action’,  not  their  religion.
That invokes the  consciences of their actions.

“ … questioning Obama’s birth for 10 years …”

I got two, 44 Years  apart.  They Were The SAME !
Yet, the ‘ONE’s’ in question, were 3  Different Ones !

“ …  black people can’t possibly be any worse off than they are …”

They are  Better  Off  Now  ???    HOW !

“ …  know better than scientists …”

Remember a  Bridge in Mpls  MN, that   Fell Down ???
When it was  Built,  a  FEW,  scientists and engineers, said it would  Fail.
 (because, because, because)
Then,  Many, scientists and engineers,  said,  ‘It will work”.
Gee,   remember, what  happened ?????
Well after it failed.
Not One,   NOT ONE,  
scientist or engineer, who said it would be OK,
was   EVER   FOUND.  
NOT ONE   !!!!!!

A, ‘… TV star/realtor, …”    vs,   a   Crook/Thief.
I’ll take my chances, with the one that has ba**s.

Now, get on board, and let’s ALL,  make the next 4 years work better.
Or stand in a Arroyo,  
Give all that pass, a  big, ‘welcome’,
and reach in your pocket, and give them your  money.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 11/17/16 at 05:21:18

Here's the takeaway from the thread. It's foolish to label people Hitler. There's only been a dozen or so "Hitlers" the last 100 yesrs or so and the only one who could be around right now is some unnamed terrorist leader directing some perceived enemy be locked in a cage and lower into a tank of water.

So, stop being stupid. Stop calling people Hitler.

And stop throwing racist labels like bird seed. If there were as many racist as some of you lefties think, we'd have black people swinging from highway overpasses, but we don't.

You're reaching and you look like fools. Besides, you harm the "cause" you think you're fighting for.

The vast path across middle America looked at the Democratic party and saw unAmerican losers. The House, Senate and President are all Republicans. The vast majority of state legislatures are Republicans. I think I saw 32 Republican Governors. Take away NYC, LA, San Fran and you're nothing.

Take solace however you lefties, I still think you'll eventually get your way. You will win the war in the end and destroy the USA. My guess is you'll learn your lesson and not nominate a drunken, lying b!tch like Hilary next time. You'll come up with a smooth talker without a rapist husband who will fool enough people to turn the trend back to your soft communist ideology.

So, suck it up for the next 4 years. Enjoy the fruits of the deplorable's labor.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 11/17/16 at 05:43:24

Saw a great quote a minute ago and figured it was perfect for our friends Sew, Lost etc...

"Just a thought, but, if you keep insisting that half your fellow citizens are haters, maybe you're the hater"

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #28 - 11/17/16 at 07:31:32

I hate intolerant people...........

Hmmm,... where did that come from?... Undecided

When Dawg says it,.. he means he's intolerant of people that are intolerant of intolerant people...
Huh Huh Huh...
That's not what I mean when I say it...

You don't hate this?...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/hate-incidents-spreading-in-wake-of-trump-win-2316...

« Last Edit: 11/17/16 at 09:10:02 by Serowbot »  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 11/18/16 at 05:06:39

Shocking! You mean you found a news story about the relatively few Trump displays vs the thousands on the other side?

Can you put up a video of Trump supporters beating the hell out of a Hilary supporter? I saw one of a guy knocking a Hilary guy over and he was immediately grabbed and held down, probably by Trump supporters. I could put a dozen up from your side with real violence, real threats of rape, real property damage and on and on.  Can you put up a story of a man shot and killed after a fight started after he voiced support for Hilary? No, you can't, but I can.

You're posting stories from news organizations that actively lied to you the past year and a half about how hated Trump was around the country, about what a joke he was everywhere. You got your a$$ kicked everywhere in the election and yet you're still delusional. You still believe The Today Show, The Jimmy; Fallon and Kimmel, Jon Stewart, Rachel Maddow....What's wrong with your eyes and ears?! You're on the violent side. You beat people up, you burn cars, you break windows, spit on cops. That's who you guys are. Own it. You're on The Dark Side, you answer to Vader.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 18:38:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › When everyone's Hitler, no one is

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.