Send Topic Print
Soros (Read 58 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Soros
11/14/16 at 20:37:12

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Soros
Reply #1 - 11/15/16 at 17:11:25

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 11/15/16 at 17:15:07

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 11/15/16 at 18:52:07

"SOROS GATHERS THE WOUNDED"

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

Don't for a minute underestimate this guy, or think that there are enough of us yet who understand what he's up to, or even care, to slow him down.

Pretty soon the protesters, both the "pro's" and the clueless idiots, will slink back to their campus hangouts,inner city ghettos, and parents basements, and the buses will be parked and serviced until the next round of "spontaneous" demonstrations can be ginned up.

Less than a year from now a whole new army of progressive minions will graduate from  this country's elite universities, to  swell the ranks. That isn't going to change. And neither is the corporate media. Tune in to "Good morning America" tomorrow morning and see if George Stephanopoulos and the other news bimbos on just that one show have suddenly ingested a dose of objectivity and journalistic integrity,or if it's right back to propaganda as usual.  Listen carefully, read, (listen) between the lines. Pay attention to what they talk about and what they ignore. See if you think they are just reporting or are still "shaping" the news.

Look at the names of the folks Soros is meeting with in the link above. Do you think they didn't learn from their loss? The election was barely a week ago and they are already getting together to plan the next battles.

Trump's election was nothing more than a speed bump on their globalist highway to hell. I'm not going to waste my time celebrating. This isn't over by a long shot. Plan accordingly.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 11/16/16 at 03:13:27

Trump's election was nothing more than a speed bump on their globalist highway to hell. I'm not going to waste my time celebrating. This isn't over by a long shot. Plan accordingly.

Yep, a person can avoid hell. Its simple.
The glide to globalization will not be stopped, its inevitable, foretold many centuries ago.....
How you figgered these cavemen saw it coming?  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #5 - 11/16/16 at 19:39:36

Quote:
Yep, a person can avoid hell. Its simple.

Avoid? I don't think so. Survive? Maybe.  But the only kind of afterlife I believe in is something like this:

THE GIFT
by John Ciardi

In 1945, when the keepers cried kaput
Josef Stein, poet, came out of Dachau
Like half a resurrection, his other half
eighty pounds still in their invisible grave.
Slowly then the mouth opened at first
a broth, and then a medication, and then
a diet, and all in time and the knitting mercies,
the showing bones were buried back in flesh,

and the miracle was finished. Josef Stein
man and poet, rose, walked, and could even
beget, and did, and later died of other causes
only partly traceable to his first death.

He noted - with some surprise at first -
that strangers could not tell he had died once.
He returned to his post in the library, drank his beer,
published three poems in a French magazine,

and was very kind to the son who at last was his.
In the spent of one night he wrote three propositions:
That Hell is the denial of the ordinary. That nothing lasts.
That clean white paper waiting under a pen

is the gift beyond history and hurt and heaven.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 11/17/16 at 04:42:13

I hear ya, and it's easy to rise above with a disconnect, having never experienced such awfulness and evil.
But let me  Wink

I can never really rise to a full understanding of another, until I walk in their shoes.
Even that I am still tainted by my own life experiences.
I feel we all have our burdens to bear, real or imagined, matters not, as it robs of us the moment.

I sorta look at life as planting green shrubbery around my house, so when the fires of life try to burn it to its foundation, it can withstand more of the destructive elements than a dry and tinder landscape.

Will it withhold, will never know until it's tested, however I look upon history where it has and I find my motivation and hope, therein.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 20:23:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Soros

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.