Send Topic Print
No excuses any more (Read 45 times)
Mr.T

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Tega Cay, SC
No excuses any more
11/09/16 at 16:56:35

Republican president, Republican house, Republican senate - at least for the next two years.  No excuses any more, so get to work now that you don't have that other party to blame for your failings. Rant done.

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: No excuses any more
Reply #1 - 11/09/16 at 17:05:46

Mr.T wrote on 11/09/16 at 16:56:35:
Republican president, Republican house, Republican senate - at least for the next two years.  No excuses any more, so get to work now that you don't have that other party to blame for your failings. Rant done.

YES,  Agree,   Will See !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Dagillespi

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

NW Pennsylvania
Reply #2 - 11/09/16 at 17:10:21

Very excited to get the country back.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 11/09/16 at 17:13:17

EVERYONE deserves a place setting.... at the table.

We need more, BIGGER pie, not smaller pieces, divvied up  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #4 - 11/09/16 at 17:52:14

"Republican president, Republican house, Republican senate - at least for the next two years.  No excuses any more, so get to work now that you don't have that other party to blame for your failings. Rant done."

"Very excited to get the country back."

"EVERYONE deserves a place setting.... at the table.

We need more, BIGGER pie, not smaller pieces, divvied up"

Sounds a lot like "HOPE & CHANGE". With a different tablecloth.

Yeah, I know. No fun. Sad

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 11/09/16 at 18:27:25

soooo, all those Bublickens who were all about
Never Trump, and all those dems who are Still never Trump, won't join ranks to work against the People who Want Trump to remove some of the burdens?
Being reasonable isn't something I've come to expect from people. Try, anyway.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #6 - 11/09/16 at 19:38:08

I don't know anything about this guy, but I think he's right.

"About 60 million Americans looked at Hillary, knew her crimes, perversions, volatile temperament and physical incapacity and said, “sure, why not?”
Only about 60 million Americans bothered to get in the way. Less than 20%, barely enough, at that. As of this writing, fewer than the above.
Because girl thingy. Had the Democrats run any less of a rotting soul, encased in female form, they would have won in a landslide. This lesson was not lost, I am sure.
Because girl thingy. Had the Republicans run any female they would have won in a landslide. This lesson was not lost, I am sure.
Cuckservatives are still in office in Congress. They have spent the past several years tenderly sampling the nuanced flavors of every rippled crevice of Obama anus, it being a symbolic object of worship as a substitute for their masters behind the curtains. Despite multiple mandates to do otherwise, and doing nothing substantive to repeal, or at a minimum, water down the most destructive elements of Obamacare and his other legislation and executive edicts, which only benefit those masters at the expense of all of us, these worms will finally grow a spine. If history is any guide, they, in true subservience to their masters, will now use that spine, virtue-signalling and white-knighting each step of the way, to systematically thwart every initiative of the red-hats.
Because power-sharing. Just as soon as it appeared that Trump might actually pull it off last night, this old conservative canard reared its head once more and began taking root. We can’t actually have a nationalist administration exercise power, can we? Americans believe that undiluted ideologically-based power is a bad thing, at least if that ideology is the kind that promotes civilization. If it destroys civilization, then undiluted ideological power is automatically presumed to be a good thing. Traditional Americans have forgotten how to wield benevolent power and have been taught to fear it, so that their masters may prosper from their self-imposed and self-destructive weakness."

"Because healing. This canard has started already also. You don’t heal over a cultural cancer. See above.
HR departments are still alive and well. This country remains a dangerous place for a Euro-American man, particularly one with a family, to seek employment, or to even speak his mind or take pride in himself.
Student debt remains at an all-time high, and merit-based scholarships, which put men on the moon (or at least created a technology wave we’re still riding as it peters out, depending on your conspiratorial inclinations) are at an all-time low. And yet, gender- and race-based opportunities remain at an all-time high. As a result, generations of talented Americans have been systematically weeded-out of higher education and other opportunities. Those who have managed, through sheer mettle, to earn any degree despite the accompanying wickets of cultural hostility are weighed down by crushing student debt, crippling their creativity and productivity.
Because Ritalin. At least two generations of what would have been self-reliant and capable children, particularly boys, have been lost to suppressants of natural vitality.
Electoral damage, in terms of decades of importation of newly-minted “citizens” who not only don’t share, but actively despise our cultural values, will take deliberate nationalist ethic and exercise of power to repair. See above regarding power and the American mind.
I could go on, but the point is that damage to our foundation remains. The next few months will be an especially dangerous time, particularly when one arms lame ducks with nuclear weapons and a perceived mandate to preserve the progressive revolution (itself a front for global financial slavery) at all costs. And if Trump isn’t just another political hack, the globalists aren’t going to allow a mere plebian vote to get in their way. There are still many hazards ahead.

One major hazard is that the tens of millions of Americans who were waking up might go back to sleep, and perhaps this was the point of the entire exercise. This cycle has been seen before, but I would rather have this outcome than the alternative we narrowly missed last night. The old saying remains true: there is no voting our way out of this. A vote, particularly this vote, is merely a patch. It is not a repair. It is no substitute for moving forward."

Link: http://starvingthemonkeys.com/2016/11/09/breathing-room/

Trump's victory yesterday - and don't misunderstand me, I'm very happy that things worked out the way they did - is just one skirmish won in a war that those of us who still believe in traditional American values have been losing for a good long while.

I wish Donald all the best. But I'm not exactly accepting him into my heart as my own personal savior, if you get my drift.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 11/09/16 at 20:02:23

But I'm not exactly accepting him into my heart as my own personal savior, if you get my drift.

At least he doesn't look to be the Grim Reaper..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 11/11/16 at 09:24:24

oldNslow wrote on 11/09/16 at 19:38:08:
" ... Trump's victory yesterday - and don't misunderstand me, I'm very happy that things worked out the way they did - is just one skirmish won in a war that those of us who still believe in traditional American values have been losing for a good long while. ..."

YES !

And it will take,  ALL  of us, working together, to bring it back.
It is a, 'start',   Not the finish.

Get on the Bus.
Or stand in the street, and Riot !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 14:00:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › No excuses any more

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.