Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
the choice (Read 116 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

the choice
11/09/16 at 16:24:16

The high road or the low road?

I really am a nice guy, but I do like to argue.

Normally I'd be agreeing with most of the democrats that within their principles, as best they can, they will take the high road and work to make America better regardless of Trump. Unlike the Republicans who signed a pledge not to compromise and to make Obama a one term president, and all the pundits giving Obama crap from day one, Limbaugh saying he hopes Obama fails, etc..  

so, do I get drunk, meditate and get over Trump, because in reality, he's not really going to affect my life that much, no president or politician really every could and let it all go and try to be a zen master and move past this BS,

or do I get super critical and hold all you all's feet to the fire so you can feel the hypocrisy of your arrogance?

I haven't decided yet, become your worst nightmare as you all have been mine, or do I just let it go and let you all wallow in your filth like pigs?

right now I'm plenty angry so I'm not anywhere near the high road

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: the choice
Reply #1 - 11/09/16 at 16:37:12

Seems you have been angry for a spell.

You PM filthy accusation, to me, attaching the F-bomb to the word "tard" without even seeing that very action reveals what you think of folks with diminished brain functions.  

You will do whatever you want, and its NOT because of what others do.
You need to awaken to the fact you are the reason for your own attitude, blaming others or circumstance will not solve your riddle.
Please, seek help if you need it, no shame in that.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 11/09/16 at 16:57:30

LostArtist wrote on 11/09/16 at 16:24:16:
" ...  hold all you all's feet to the fire so you can feel the hypocrisy of your arrogance?   ...  now I'm plenty angry so I'm not anywhere near the high road

And  for  the  5th or  6th time,  
What  PART  of,  'The Contract', do you NOT  Agree with,
and why ?????

Go  'Pout' in  the corner,  Or Get on the right buss !
Pick One !!!!!!!

(Being  the,  Patriot, you said, you were)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 11/09/16 at 17:02:13

Raydawg, and I  Disagree on many things,
But I Believe,  ‘Crabbing or  Wally  Fishing",
we could sort those thing out.

You,  Lost,  would  probably  go,  overboard’ !    LLOLOO
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 11/09/16 at 17:15:31

MnSpring wrote on 11/09/16 at 17:02:13:
Raydawg, and I  Disagree on many things,
But I Believe,  ‘Crabbing or  Wally  Fishing",
we could sort those thing out.

You,  Lost,  would  probably  go,  overboard’ !    LLOLOO
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

That would kill the bite fer sure  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #5 - 11/09/16 at 19:08:45

If you want to be treated as an adult, act like one. Pouting and having temper tantrums when you can't have your way is NOT considered adult behavior. Neither is gloating.

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 11/09/16 at 19:36:00

MnSpring wrote on 11/09/16 at 16:57:30:
LostArtist wrote on 11/09/16 at 16:24:16:
" ...  hold all you all's feet to the fire so you can feel the hypocrisy of your arrogance?   ...  now I'm plenty angry so I'm not anywhere near the high road

And  for  the  5th or  6th time,  
What  PART  of,  'The Contract', do you NOT  Agree with,
and why ?????

Go  'Pout' in  the corner,  Or Get on the right buss !
Pick One !!!!!!!

(Being  the,  Patriot, you said, you were)

I'll get to that, some of it is crap, some of it is really a lot more complicated than he thinks it is, so the 100 day limit, probably not smart, I'll give you a small example now, the term limits, I actually think that's going to make corruption worse, you are going to have a bunch of rookie politicians being manipulated by entrenched staff and lobbyists.  and Number 5, lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying for foreign nations... aren't some White House officials like liasons and ambassadors and stuff to foreign nations, wouldn't their expertise be vital to really understanding foreign nations, I'm just not clear on what this all entails... Sixth, requires a repeal of the Citizen's United supreme court ruling and maybe a complete reworking of campaign finance, since right now, companies, foreign or not) can give to any superPAC they want without any approval needed, so there's a lot more to it than just what the contract has down, and that's how it is with a lot of those things,  just supporting my hypothesis that conservatives don't do nuance, they like simple things, but the world isn't simple.  

I'll break it all down later (and no, I don't know exactly when, might be a week or so, so cool your jets), since Trump won, I guess I can give you that much.

oh, and I ain't getting on any bus, I have a motorcycle, and I'll go my own way

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 11/09/16 at 19:36:46

old.indian wrote on 11/09/16 at 19:08:45:
If you want to be treated as an adult, act like one. Pouting and having temper tantrums when you can't have your way is NOT considered adult behavior. Neither is gloating.

it's worked for the republicans for the last 6 years...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 11/09/16 at 19:47:24

Whether the Democrats’ sit-in on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives to protest congressional inaction on gun-control legislation was a publicity stunt or a tipping point remains to be seen.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 11/09/16 at 19:58:19

raydawg wrote on 11/09/16 at 16:37:12:

You PM filthy accusation, to me, attaching the F-bomb to the word "tard" without even seeing that very action reveals what you think of folks with diminished brain functions.  

now that's just silly, even a person with diminished brain functions could see that, maybe one day you'll be at that level, keep trying...  

You need to awaken to the fact you are the reason for your own attitude, blaming others or circumstance will not solve your riddle.

yeah, you're right, I will do what I want, but I am allowed to express my frustration that the same people that have been so divisive during this campaign, and before during Obama's administration, are now asking ME to not return the favor? they want me to act respectfully, when they called Obama everything up to and including the N-word. It's like someone punching and fighting you and their telling to "stay still, don't fight back"  

I haven't decided if I'm going to turn the other cheek yet.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 11/09/16 at 20:04:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/09/16 at 19:47:24:
Whether the Democrats’ sit-in on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives to protest congressional inaction on gun-control legislation was a publicity stunt or a tipping point remains to be seen.

what are you talking about? that was nothing, merely a symbolic gesture

the republicans have been obstructionist since 2010, they even scheduled secret votes at weird hours, sometimes not even in the Congress chamber, so it's fine with you if Republicans play games but not Democrats

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 11/09/16 at 20:09:04

I was called racist for disagreeing with policy.
I was called homophobe for disagreeing with policy.
I was called xenophobe for disagreeing with policy.

I'll debate disagreements with policies..
But I might lean toward
Trumpophobia.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 11/10/16 at 03:29:02

LostArtist wrote on 11/09/16 at 19:58:19:
raydawg wrote on 11/09/16 at 16:37:12:

now that's just silly, even a person with diminished brain functions could see that, maybe one day you'll be at that level, keep trying...  

yeah, you're right, I will do what I want, but I am allowed to express my frustration that the same people that have been so divisive during this campaign, and before during Obama's administration, are now asking ME to not return the favor? they want me to act respectfully, when they called Obama everything up to and including the N-word. It's like someone punching and fighting you and their telling to "stay still, don't fight back"  

I haven't decided if I'm going to turn the other cheek yet.  

Don't turn the cheek for them, but for yourself....
Please try and wrap an understanding around who will be freed, with such actions.
The best way to teach is not by instructions, but by actions.
We buy so much crap, by words of promise.....
Yet nothing has to be said, when we see someone doing what is right.
We inherently know that is right, and sustainable, for it needs no spin.
You know this, we all do....
We just forget, and get stubborn, and prideful, when caught  Embarrassed

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 11/10/16 at 07:06:02

LostArtist wrote on 11/09/16 at 20:04:15:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/09/16 at 19:47:24:

what are you talking about? that was nothing, merely a symbolic gesture

the republicans have been obstructionist since 2010, they even scheduled secret votes at weird hours, sometimes not even in the Congress chamber, so it's fine with you if Republicans play games but not Democrats

I didn't know about that.
Show me.

Obstructionist
Anyone who is sane enough to not want to commit suicide as a nation.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 11/10/16 at 08:03:47

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/09/16 at 20:09:04:
I was called racist for disagreeing with policy.
I was called homophobe for disagreeing with policy.
I was called xenophobe for disagreeing with policy.

I'll debate disagreements with policies..
But I might lean toward
Trumpophobia.

when was this talk BEFORE the election?  you were demonizing Clinton without talking about her policies, so now you want to talk policy??   that's sure convenient for you, opportunist

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 16:22:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › the choice

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.