Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
How sane people feel today... (Read 92 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
How sane people feel today...
11/09/16 at 08:14:25

Huh...

Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: How sane people feel today...
Reply #1 - 11/09/16 at 08:20:05

samsung?

having a bomb in your pocket qualifies you as sane?

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 11/09/16 at 08:22:52

You THOUGHT you were in the majority.
You were Wrong.
You Thought the direction and policies were good.
You were Wrong.
The Sane are rejoicing.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 11/09/16 at 08:33:23

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/09/16 at 08:22:52:
You were Wrong.
You were Wrong.
The Sane are rejoicing.

what do you know about sanity??

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 11/09/16 at 08:38:48

You were Wrong.

Wrong...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 11/09/16 at 08:54:54

No, I'm not wrong.
You straight up Told me that there are more who believe as you than I.

The problem is TC, that you don't recognize reality because you're living in a world of illusion, built on the lies of the propagandists who you've unquestioningly allowed to shape, not your thinking, because you Don't Think, but your BELIEFS, which you hold Tightly to, in order to protect yourself from the blinding light of reality that IS behind the curtain that I have drawn back and shown you some of the truths that are waiting for you, just behind it. Yet, in your weakness, in the lack of. Strength of character to choose truth over belief.
You can call me whatever you must in order to justify ignoring me. The truth is there to be seen. Not seeing isn't being superior.

For such an intellectually inferior person I think I have been better at expressing ideas and clearly communicating.
You just toss a sentence out, PROCLAIMING my inferiority..

Well, you won't LOOK at or listen to anything that would help you see. You're truly a waste of My Time.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 11/09/16 at 09:15:31

oh, don't play the majority vote total card. We all know if Hillary had won the electoral vote and Trump the majority vote, you would dismiss it as meaningless.

it might be kind of fun to go back through your post and point out all the ways you, Lost, Thumper as well as others, were completely wrong time and time again, but what would be the point?

I said I was going to step away from my daily routine of reading numerous news sites and forums like like this one for a while when this election was over, win or lose, and I'm going to.  The news media, entertainment culture, and many on this forum are so far out of touch with America, I might as well be talking gibberish to an infant. I always say I'm fortunate in that my job takes me all around the country and I get to talk to a wide variety of people who make things, who  have responsibilities, makers not takers.  they are the ones that matter, not moochers on the left.  my favorite memories are of the plant manager and line worker in Nebraska talking about their enthusiasm for Donald Trump and the rental car worker in Wichita jumping for joy when he got a ticket to see Trump.

I would hope the losers use this as a wake up call and try and see what I saw happening in the country. But I think we all know that won't happen. The fight will go on. The liberal left will never give up, it's one of their defining characteristics. They will continue to see the occasional dark side of this nation and pretend it represents the majority. As I've said begore, liberals suck.

PS: And let's not forget, at the end of the day, liberals lost all 3: the house, the senate and the white house.  they also lost the ability to shape the nation by appointing activist Supreme Court judges which might be the single most important fact that keeps our Republic intact long past Trump.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 11/09/16 at 09:19:20

You're such a sore winner... Undecided

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 11/09/16 at 09:24:39

You were Wrong.
You were Wrong.
The Sane are rejoicing.

actually, WE were right, but the Electoral College is a thing so...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 11/09/16 at 09:28:30

Well stated, Web.
Especially the gibberish to infants part.
The former KGB agent I linked to was right.
Once people get it set in their minds that
This is reality and the truth ,
SHOWING them they are wrong and why
Doesn't matter to them.

America, we're Number One
But,
We're gonna be making
Fundamental Changes.

Huhh?
You are the Best
But
You're needing to change
Foundational principles?

Almost don't even make sense, now duzzit?

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 11/09/16 at 09:28:53

WebsterMark wrote on 11/09/16 at 09:15:31:
oh, don't play the majority vote total card. We all know if Hillary had won the electoral vote and Trump the majority vote, you would dismiss it as meaningless.

it might be kind of fun to go back through your post and point out all the ways you, Lost, Thumper as well as others, were completely wrong time and time again, but what would be the point?

to prove you have any grasp on reality

I said I was going to step away from my daily routine of reading numerous news sites and forums like like this one for a while when this election was over, win or lose, and I'm going to.  The news media, entertainment culture, and many on this forum are so far out of touch with America, I might as well be talking gibberish to an infant. I always say I'm fortunate in that my job takes me all around the country and I get to talk to a wide variety of people who make things, who  have responsibilities, makers not takers.  they are the ones that matter, not moochers on the left.  my favorite memories are of the plant manager and line worker in Nebraska talking about their enthusiasm for Donald Trump and the rental car worker in Wichita jumping for joy when he got a ticket to see Trump.

I would hope the losers use this as a wake up call and try and see what I saw happening in the country. But I think we all know that won't happen. The fight will go on. The liberal left will never give up, it's one of their defining characteristics. They will continue to see the occasional dark side of this nation and pretend it represents the majority. As I've said begore, liberals suck.

PS: And let's not forget, at the end of the day, liberals lost all 3: the house, the senate and the white house.  they also lost the ability to shape the nation by appointing activist Supreme Court judges which might be the single most important fact that keeps our Republic intact long past Trump.

yeah, but, liberals can still fillibuster in the Senate, remember the obstruction the republicans did with Obama, it might come back to bite you all in the rear

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 11/09/16 at 09:35:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/09/16 at 09:28:30:
Well stated, Web.
Especially the gibberish to infants part.
The former KGB agent I linked to was right.
Once people get it set in their minds that
This is reality and the truth ,
SHOWING them they are wrong and why
Doesn't matter to them.

America, we're Number One
But,
We're gonna be making
Fundamental Changes.

Huhh?
You are the Best
But
You're needing to change
Foundational principles?

Almost don't even make sense, now duzzit?

isn't the the EXACT same thing Trump ran on??  changing directions?  you all didn't think that America was number one when Trump was running, but when liberals think that, they are "unAmerican"  

you can say that you disagree with the vision of America, but the idea of needing to change something about America, well, that's EXACTLY American, that's why we are a REPRESENTATIVE democracy, so we can have a voice in our politics and change with the times, and not be dictated to by a monarch or some stuck in the mud tradition. that's why we are the best nation in the world because we can change and DO change ALL THE TIME, you have a truly myopic view of what AMERICA stands for, and that's your problem, AMERICA is more than YOU and ME, it's ALL of US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 11/09/16 at 09:36:34

LostArtist wrote on 11/09/16 at 09:24:39:
You were Wrong.
You were Wrong.
The Sane are rejoicing.

actually, WE were right, but the Electoral College is a thing so...  

Just as the polls reported that the bipedal pustule was more highly thought of than the orangutan, so the reports of the voting was
Massaged
so as to Not COMPLETELY impugn the validity of the entire election process.
I suspect that Arkansas was a lot closer to the reality of what the voting really looked like.
The globalist criminals knew they Had to let Trump win, because the People would likely have a French Revolution style rebellion against them otherwise.
I know, it's not something you can grasp..

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #13 - 11/09/16 at 09:38:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/09/16 at 08:54:54:
No, I'm not wrong.
You straight up Told me that there are more who believe as you than I.

The problem is TC, that you don't recognize reality because you're living in a world of illusion, built on the lies of the propagandists who you've unquestioningly allowed to shape, not your thinking, because you Don't Think, but your BELIEFS, which you hold Tightly to, in order to protect yourself from the blinding light of reality that IS behind the curtain that I have drawn back and shown you some of the truths that are waiting for you, just behind it. Yet, in your weakness, in the lack of. Strength of character to choose truth over belief.
You can call me whatever you must in order to justify ignoring me. The truth is there to be seen. Not seeing isn't being superior.

For such an intellectually inferior person I think I have been better at expressing ideas and clearly communicating.
You just toss a sentence out, PROCLAIMING my inferiority..

Well, you won't LOOK at or listen to anything that would help you see. You're truly a waste of My Time.

the reality of your world is yours
it doesn't take me paragraphs or pages to express my thoughts
what you see is not real
you are a waste of oxygen

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 11/09/16 at 09:44:20

what you see is not real

Arrogantly stated without investigating.
I've backed up my position.
I've asked unanswered questions.
I've posted links to quotes of historically important people who Said what I was saying.

And you will not allow the obvious truth in.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 16:20:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How sane people feel today...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.