Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The  Election is  'Fixed'. (Read 10 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
The  Election is  'Fixed'.
11/06/16 at 16:45:54

The Fake/Stole, Absentee ballots.
The  BUS  Loads, of people voting  Multiple  Times.
The  Illegal Aliens  Voting.
The  ‘Felons’, in some place,  ’SUDDENLY’, allowed to Vote.
The  ‘Dead’, people voting.
The  ‘Programed’, voting machines.

Yet, they can Be  Overcome.

“Fixing the Vote”  
(By  INFLUENCING, the People that DO NOT READ)
Look at just 2,  recent occurrences.
DNC   Bus   Dumping   RAW,  SEWAGE, on a  Public  Street!
  NOTHING, is  said, on the Broad cast Media.   NOTHING.
No statement of  Fines, or repercussions,  NOTHING.

YET, in 2005 the, “Dave Matthews Band”,  Tour Buss, did the same thing in Chicago.
They  paid:   $50,000 to Friends of the Chicago River and $50,000 to the Chicago Park District.
AND,  $200,000   to Attorney General Lisa Madigan.
Which does   NOT,   Include  Any, of the several,  personal-injury lawsuits that also have been filed.
($300,000.00  Total in fines,   +++++, the  personal-injury lawsuits)
And,   AND,   They Stood UP !!!!!
— … "Although the band members were not on the bus when the incident took place, we have always said that if it was our bus we would take responsibility for what happened," the spokesperson said. “That is exactly what we’re doing today…”—

Did, Anybody,   ANYBODY, from the DNC,  ’Stand Up”.
NO,  They  Lied,  Spun, ‘Didn’t Know’,  etc.
When their were  EYE WITNESSES, and  PHOTOS.
Of the  Bus Driver,  Deliberately,  OPENING  The Valve.   !!!!!!

So from, Observed, Reality.   HOW, can one say:
“The Election is  NOT   Fixed”.   ???
WHEN,   Broadcast  Media, are ALL OVER,
the,  “Dave Matthews Band”,  
YET,  it is ‘Crickets’ as to the DNC, ‘Dumping  RAW  Sewage on a  Public  Street”.  ???????

Yea, the above, (first listed), can be overcome.
but the, Broad Cast  MEDIA,
IS,  ‘BENDING OVER  BACKWARDS”,  To   Hide the Truth,
and   LIE  and  SPIN.

How can you NOT, call that,  ‘Fixing” ???

But of  Course,  that is  Nothing.
(DNC  Buss  DUMPING   RAW   SEWAGE)
After all,    (What  the  EPA  DID)  
“ …  inadvertently released an estimated 3 million gallons of water laden with heavy metals and contaminants into a creek that flows into a river above Durango, Colo. …”
NOTHING DONE,   NOTHING   SAID,  NO   ACCOUNTING !!!!!!!

YET:  a  Wyoming rancher was fined $37,500 a day for building a stock pond on his own property,
the  fine reached nearly $20 million.
His pond was exempt from the Clean Water Act but that didn’t stop the EPA from threatening to fine him into bankruptcy.
He reached a settlement with the EPA. The settlement is a rare win for a common man against a tyrannical government.
But, no reports, what it cost  HIM, to fight the Government,
which, YOU, PAID, To do.

How can you NOT, call that,  ‘Fixing” ???

Below are some of the excerpts, from  the SEVERAL,  Websites, outlining the situations.
DO  you OWN   Homework.

5/2/2005 The Dave Matthews Band, settling a lawsuit stemming from human waste dumped from a tour bus onto people touring the Chicago River, has agreed to pay $200,000

The agreement with Attorney General Lisa Madigan does not settle several personal-injury lawsuits that also have been filed.

"Although the band members were not on the bus when the incident took place, we have always said that if it was our bus we would take responsibility for what happened," the spokesperson said. "That is exactly what we’re doing today."

The band had already donated $50,000 to Friends of the Chicago River and $50,000 to the Chicago Park District.

Instead of entering the mine and beginning the process of pumping and treating the contaminated water inside as planned, the team accidentally caused it to flow into the nearby Animas River. Before the spill, water carrying "metals pollution" was flowing into a holding area outside the mine.

The spill began last Wednesday, when an EPA cleanup team used heavy equipment to breach a dam at an abandoned mine in Colorado. The team inadvertently released an estimated 3 million gallons of water laden with heavy metals and contaminants into a creek that flows into a river above Durango, Colo.

"The orange plume of wastewater leaked from the Gold King Mine in southwestern Colorado down the Animas River into New Mexico's San Juan River," Colorado Public Radio's Grace Hood reports. She adds that seven public water supply systems have been shut off in Colorado and New Mexico.

"Scientists say it's the largest untreated mine drainage in the state, and problematic concentrations of zinc, copper, cadmium, iron, lead, manganese and aluminum are choking off the Upper Animas River's ecosystem.”

Imagine if a private company had done something similar and this was their explanation. Would EPA show it any mercy?

Now, think about this knowing that EPA wants to regulate nearly every single body of water in the United States under its Waters of the U.S. (WOTUS) rule. It wants to effectively be the ultimate decider of what farmers, businesses, communities, and home owners can and can’t do with their land if it might have some effect on a body of water.

An agency that just made a 3 million gallon toxic mistake wants more authority?  The Animas River spill shows EPA is incapable of effectively protecting the waters it already has jurisdiction over.

If competence builds trust, then for EPA a lot of it just went down the drain.

One other point. Even with the public release of this internal investigation, EPA has been slow to provide Congress information so it can conduct oversight:

[House Science Committee Chairman Lamar] Smith said Tuesday that his attempts to get the EPA to send documents to his committee have been in vain. He said the science committee sent a letter to McCarthy on Aug. 10, five days after the spill, requesting all pertinent documents related to the incident.

EPA released a summary of an internal investigation at the Gold King Mine in Colorado, and the agency comes out looking as bad as the orange water that flowed through the Animas River.

“In reviewing the pertinent documents provided, interviews conducted, visiting the site and evaluating the photo logs,” investigators conclude the spill “was likely inevitable.”

The report reads:

The inability to obtain an actual measurement of the mine water pressure behind the entrance blockage seems to be a primary issue at this particular site.

Why weren’t measurements taken before digging into the mine?

According to the report, EPA felt measuring the water pressure wasn’t necessary because it “would have been quite costly and require much more planning and multiple field seasons to accomplish.” Such data “could have been useful in determining possible response scenarios for unexpected releases.”

If a spill was inevitable, shouldn’t EPA have been prepared to contain it instead of allowing a river popular with tourists and important to farmers and local residents to be filled with 3 million gallons of toxic water?

One would think, but not if you’re EPA.

The report states, “Given the maps and information known about this mine, a worst case scenario estimate could have been calculated and used for planning purposes.” Instead, EPA took only cursory steps in preparing for the worst [emphasis mine]:

The Emergency Action Plan (EAP) included with the site plan did not anticipate or plan for the volume or pressure encountered and contained only limited emergency procedures in case of a mine blowout. This lack of information about a blowout in the EAP could indicate the low expectation of its occurrence by the contractor and reviewers.

The Wyoming rancher who was fined $37,500 a day for building a stock pond on his own property has reached a settlement with the EPA. The settlement is a rare win for a common man against a tyrannical government.

His pond was exempt from the Clean Water Act but that didn’t stop the EPA from threatening to fine him into bankruptcy.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 07:02:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The  Election is  'Fixed'.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.