Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I know, few of you will Read anything (Read 26 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I know, few of you will Read anything
11/04/16 at 08:30:34

But, just a few bits and pieces are enough to get the gist of it.

And, seeing what has been done, and comparing the actions and events to the Stated Goals and Desires of the True Policy Makers, it's not all that hard to start to see some of the pieces of the puzzle.
Some will say
That's pure conjecture.
It's not. It's connecting dots. It's looking for evidence that would be reasonably understood to be an explanation for the events that are happening.
I think it's a real stretch to believe that Libya was on a list of countries that We would have to be militarily involved in, and that list was public knowledge shortly After 9/11/2001, yet the Reason FOR the military action came 14 YEARS later.
If that's not enough to cause you to question things, you're beyond having your own curiosity.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_uU6U7H7Aws

Don't be put off by the title. It's Not about airplanes or terrorists. It's about the geopolitical climate, goals, who has been driving policy, and the evidence that shows it.
Jump in to at least around the 70 minute mark. At 80ish, it gets interesting for sure. zbigniew brzezinski wrote a book about America and our need to control the Eurasian region of the world and how to accomplish it.
As it works out, Obama may be remembered in history for ending what would have eventually become the world's greatest tyranny. Not that he was actually calling the shots, but because they overstepped while his face was the face of the Perceived
Captain of the Ship.

The man who is doing the lecture committed suicide, age 63.
He wrote a few books, and had been, IMO, rightly accusing the CIA of drug running. Evidence of that is early on in the presentation.

The pieces of the puzzle are out there. Without questioning the information that is so readily available, virtually shoved down our throats, the dumbmasses are easily led into supporting wars that we are TOLD need fought for
Humanitarian Reasons
when in fact there are multifaceted geopolitical reasons for them.
The FACT that the media has lied to America is irrefutable.
The Question is, WHY?
For Whom?
Toward what End?
And Rockefeller THANKED the media for their discretion in Not revealing the goals and objectives of those people who attend the Bilderberg meetings.
It's IN his memoirs, look it up.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: I know, few of you will Read anything
Reply #1 - 11/04/16 at 20:01:44

Aww, look..  I finally got it said so well that none dare try to reply..

Way Cup..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: I know, few of you will Read anything
Reply #2 - 11/05/16 at 15:25:23

Yeah, nothing like irrefutable evidence that conflicts with the propaganda to fire up the Cricket Chorus of silence.

Time to understand that both parties and the media are working hand in hand.

Now, why izzit that the REASON for invading Libya was just NEW, yet Libya was Tagged for military action shortly after 9/11/2001.....
You don't have a

Huhhh?
Moment over that?
Howcum the
Party of Peace
Pursued the AGENDA laid out by the Bush crime family?

Anyone? Anybody?
Bueller?

Nobody who doesn't read and study the Big Picture geopolitics has a hint. I don't think I see it All, but I see enough to know that what they are Telling us is Male Bovine Excrement.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 07:17:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I know, few of you will Read anything

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.