Be careful Bot...... (Read 133 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Be careful Bot......
10/30/16 at 12:38:57

The Mookie said today: “I want to know what’s in these emails too,” Mook said Sunday, arguing that Comey has yet to specifically say whether the agency is looking at Abedin emails. “It could be anyone in the world.”

Oh yes, anyone, even Chandra Levy  Roll Eyes

Stupids, like stupids, I guess, anywhere in the world.......  Grin

I'll be back with any updates, you all stayed tuned  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Be careful Bot......
Reply #1 - 10/30/16 at 12:44:14

Love this reply on the comments following that story:

Andrewmag16 10 minutes ago

Another underling thrown to the wolves by the Clintons.  For all you too young to remember this was common in the 90's often they would commit suicide by shooting themselves a few times in the back of the head.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 11/02/16 at 18:23:16

Look up
Arkancide
Clinton body count

The most scrutinized, which is laughable considering the scrutiny deserved, is The most corrupt and evil creature I'm aware of that ever has been a presidential candidate.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/03/16 at 12:53:03

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/02/16 at 18:23:16:
Look up
Arkancide
Clinton body count

The most scrutinized, which is laughable considering the scrutiny deserved, is The most corrupt and evil creature I'm aware of that ever has been a presidential candidate.

just curious, have you ever met a conspiracy you don't like?

Aliens?

do you spend time "squatchin'"  

please, be careful, reality is dangerous enough

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 11/03/16 at 17:05:17

When what is seen aligns with what is said, believing what is said gets a bit easier.
I'm not believing what Observed Reality doesn't support.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 11/03/16 at 18:45:31

LostArtist wrote on 11/03/16 at 12:53:03:
" ...  be careful, reality is dangerous enough

Hey  Lost.

I  Gots  ya  this,  ‘FREE’  thing.
 YESm it is  FREE.

FREE,  I Tlee ya.   FREE.

Never mind, you will get a bill,
for using this,  ‘FREE’  Thing.

Doesn't matter, It  was,  ‘FREE’.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 11/04/16 at 12:57:56

MnSpring wrote on 11/03/16 at 18:45:31:
LostArtist wrote on 11/03/16 at 12:53:03:
" ...  be careful, reality is dangerous enough

Hey  Lost.

I  Gots  ya  this,  ‘FREE’  thing.
 YESm it is  FREE.

FREE,  I Tlee ya.   FREE.

Never mind, you will get a bill,
for using this,  ‘FREE’  Thing.

Doesn't matter, It  was,  ‘FREE’.

Don't worry, I'll be sure to give you something for it.

But since YOU are obviously just so, so, so much smarter than me, why don't you actually use proper English and complete sentences??  

I'm not wasting my brain trying to decipher your jibberish, start writing like an American instead of a 2 year old from a 3rd world nation.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/05/16 at 06:10:40

Just an observation Lost, but you've gotten meaner and meaner these past few months. All of us  take shots at those we disagree, but you've gone beyond harsh to flat out prickish and mean. All of our personalities are easily recognizable by our posts pretty much like we'd be recognizable by our faces if we really sat around a Tall Table,  but you have changed. Jog and I are on the same side in this election debate but bring up 9/11 and we're back at it. Even in the middle of our most heated exchanges, I didn't display the outright, dare I say, hatred you're displaying. I "hate" (not a real hatred however)  Sew and you for your politics, but I'd still buy you both a beer. I might pi$$ in it when you're not looking(!) but I get the feeling you wouldn't pi$$ in Jog's mouth if his teeth were on fire.

I've already made the decision i'm taking a news vacation after the election, whomever wins. I'm done with it for a while. Otherwise, this "game" we play becomes all too real.

Lighten up Francis.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 11/05/16 at 07:35:55

Don't be silly,.. teeth don't burn...   Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Dagillespi

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

NW Pennsylvania
Reply #9 - 11/05/16 at 16:38:30

I finally found a squatch last week after a long time looking. It was weird though when I found him he'd been shot dead apparently robbed but they left the Rolex he was wearing.......... strange.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 11/05/16 at 19:36:40

WebsterMark wrote on 11/05/16 at 06:10:40:
Just an observation Lost, but you've gotten meaner and meaner these past few months. All of us  take shots at those we disagree, but you've gone beyond harsh to flat out prickish and mean. All of our personalities are easily recognizable by our posts pretty much like we'd be recognizable by our faces if we really sat around a Tall Table,  but you have changed. Jog and I are on the same side in this election debate but bring up 9/11 and we're back at it. Even in the middle of our most heated exchanges, I didn't display the outright, dare I say, hatred you're displaying. I "hate" (not a real hatred however)  Sew and you for your politics, but I'd still buy you both a beer. I might pi$$ in it when you're not looking(!) but I get the feeling you wouldn't pi$$ in Jog's mouth if his teeth were on fire.

I've already made the decision i'm taking a news vacation after the election, whomever wins. I'm done with it for a while. Otherwise, this "game" we play becomes all too real.

Lighten up Francis.

you think this is mean???  you ain't seen nothing yet punkin'   Kiss.  I'm just getting into my stride

if you can't take the heat, get out of the Kitchen, cause yes you do display hatred for me and Sew sometimes, and this is what payback feels like, You've never been nice, and you praise impoliteness in Trump, in Ann Coulter, etc, as a fresh breath of un-PC speech,yet now you complain about it when it's against your side, please, cry me a river, I've barely touched the surface of grade school name calling.

JOG has occasionally, when he's not being "smarter than thou," been civil, not when talking about Hillary, which is what's he's droned on about for the last 3 months at least, but, on other things he cares about sure.

And whenever any of you talk about Clinton, you don't talk about her positions on whatever issue, cause obviously, she's just evil so everything she wants is evil, which we'd know if only we could take off our "liberal" blinders and connect the dots that no investigator, let alone prosecutor has successfully connected YET, in over 30 years of scrutiny.

This is the backlash that happens when you over generalize and stereotype and go overboard hyperbolic on your blame for certain groups for the "destruction (if not worse)" of America.  you've (both you and JOG) called liberals all kinds of dismissive, demeaning, derogatory names, you barely validate that they even deserve to live, instead of trying to change our minds, you seek to destroy us. and I'm really not even that liberal, but in many conservative's eyes if anyone agrees with any part of the "liberal agenda" then they are just as evil as the most liberal, tree hugging, tax them all and spend it all personality out there, there are much much much more liberal people out there than me, but you all won't even give me a chance, I make perfectly logical MATH based statements about the electoral college and Mt Springs (Mr. all liberals want is free stuff and they are stupid for it) can't even agree with OTHER peoples conclusions (538 polling site), so, I'm done giving you all the benefit of the doubt on your ability to process "logic."  

I used to always try to just focus on logical follies and issues, but after I've been rebutted by you, JOG and others all but calling me stupid and purposefully being ignorant, and since you've embraced meanness in your own candidate, I figured, what's good for goose is good for the gander. You all don't want to talk issues, you want to feel like you're smarter and better than anyone who thinks differently than you, and when I call you all on it, you just become Pee Wee Herman ("I know you are but what am I") You want to feel like your side has all the answers, when they are often just as blind as the craziest liberals. I always used to try to argue for middle ground, but now, especially with Trump, that's a losing battle.

So, no, you don't get to be mean and not get it back, especially when you seem to praise it as good quality.

Heck, JOG can't even say Hillary Clinton's name. it's always some kinda bipedal postule or worse, he thinks she's the epitome of evil and spares no expense expressing that. As do MANY of Trump's supporters. So filled with rage it eeks out of every pore of every communication they make. This whole election has NEVER been about issues, All Trump did during the Republican primaries was make fun of the other candidates, because on the Issues, Ted Cruz shared almost ALL of Trump's issues, but none of his personality, none of Trump's 4th grade level speaking ability.  

And you think I'm mean?   You're whole party has embraced grade school locker room talk instead of policy. and you can't see the hypocrisy in that, since both Trump and Clinton or her husband have almost the exact same personal issues, but Clinton has experience and a lawyer's education to disguise it a bit.

So since you seem to want mean, you got it bub.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #11 - 11/05/16 at 20:21:00

[/quote]  both Trump and Clinton or her husband have almost the exact same personal issues [/quote]

I don't think Donald or Bill are lesbians, but hey. I guess ya can't really be sure nowadays Huh

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 11/05/16 at 20:26:16

wow....   Come back to earth buddy.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 11/06/16 at 06:30:01

LostArtist wrote on 11/05/16 at 19:36:40:
" ... you think this is mean???  ...  I'm just getting into my stride ..."

“… no investigator, let alone prosecutor has successfully connected YET, in over 30 years of scrutiny. …”

Tell me, How many that have tried, are still alive.
Now tell me, how many, in the position, to, bring them down,
are  NOW, much, Much, MUCH,  richer?

“ …  you’ve (.) called liberals all kinds of dismissive, demeaning, derogatory names, …”

Clearly, you can do it, but NO ONE ELSE CAN !

“… You’re whole party has embraced grade school locker room talk instead of policy. …”

(I, guessing you talking about  Trump,   Now, is he a  Republican ?
Is he a 3rd party, using the Republican platform?
Have been discussions on that.)

That statement is  TOTALLY,  Laughable.
Clinton has  NO  POLICY.  
( Out side her statement, many times, ’she will be  the 3rd term of  B.O.’,
 and we ALL, know how well that has worked.
   Gee, maybe get  Carter to Run Again,  LOLOLOLO)

Trump, has  released a   ‘CONTRACT”.
Yet  NONE, of the  ‘Liberals, or ‘Democrats’,
Here, or on ANY of the Social Media,
or Any of the Broad Cast Media,
HAVE  EVER,  given ANY,  rebuttal, to it ANY  point of it.

The only thing said, was that most probably, several things would not get done, because he simply would NOT, have the Votes to do it.
(Like limiting Congress to two terms).  THEY  are going to Vote them selves out of a, ’sugar’ Job?
It is  UP to US,  to tell them to vote that way,  Regardless of any, party affiliation.
And tell them, are are  Dam@  LUCKY, to get 2 Terms, of a  sugar job.

BUT the  BIG,  really  BIG,  thing. Is one thing that  Trump CAN   DO.
  AND  SAID HE  WOULD !
With just the stroke of a Pen.  
Is  Eliminate,  the  Illegal, and  un-Constitutional, ‘executive orders’,
“ cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama "
And where is, ANY,  rebuttal on that.
WHERE ??????

When one finds themselves, in a  Hole.
You, CAN, dig out of it.
Just dig one side,   then, put the dirt in the hole, and walk up the ramp, you dug.
But be careful, pick the wrong side, all that Dirt, could fall on top of you.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 11/06/16 at 11:23:39

WebsterMark wrote on 11/05/16 at 20:26:16:
wow....   Come back to earth buddy.

again, valuable insight provided. thanks.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 16:46:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Be careful Bot......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.