raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Raising Kaine....
10/30/16 at 08:13:29

WTF......huh?

“He’s also made all sorts of wild claims that just aren’t true, like the investigation is being reopened, that’s not true,” the Virginia senator said on ABC’s 'This Week." “When Donald Trump is going around making these wild claims about trying to jail his political opponent and all of this stuff, he's just making this up. He doesn't get to decide what the laws of the country are.”

Kaine again defended Clinton’s handling of the email scandal and contrasted it with Trump, saying, “She's also said something that you never hear Donald Trump say. "I take responsibility for it. I apologize for it. And I'll do differently going forward."
“That's an important element of the character of somebody in the Oval Office,” Kaine added.
Clinton’s running mate also defended her lead in the race, which some polls have shown is shrinking.

Love the part where he says Trump doesn't get to decide what the laws are......HEEL NO, Obama does and his chick AG  Grin

And she took responsibility for it and apologized......WHAT, either he is on drugs, or I am   Shocked

What a freak show  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 07:03:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Raising Kaine....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.