Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A possible solution..... (Read 54 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
A possible solution.....
10/29/16 at 07:37:32

Valid observations, however, reality has not been adopted yet in DC, shame.
I would love to see her ditch, and let another step in, over much screaming by the right I imagine....

But It would be better than what we are presently saddle with, and that is a vast majority of folks too!

John Kass

Has America become so numb by the decades of lies and cynicism oozing from Clinton Inc. that it could elect Hillary Clinton as president, even after Friday's FBI announcement that it had reopened an investigation of her emails while secretary of state?

We'll find out in a little more than a week.

It's obvious the American political system is breaking down. It's been crumbling for some time now, and the establishment elite know it and they're properly frightened. Donald Trump, the vulgarian at their gates, is a symptom, not a cause. Hillary Clinton and husband Bill are both cause and effect.

FBI director James Comey's announcement about the renewed Clinton email investigation is the bombshell in the presidential campaign. That he announced this so close to Election Day should tell every thinking person that what the FBI is looking at is extremely serious.

This can't be about pervert Anthony Weiner and his reported desire for a teenage girl. But it can be about the laptop of Weiner's wife, Clinton aide Huma Abedin, and emails between her and Hillary. It comes after the FBI investigation in which Comey concluded Clinton had lied and been "reckless" with national secrets, but said he could not recommend prosecution.

So what should the Democrats do now?

If ruling Democrats hold themselves to the high moral standards they impose on the people they govern, they would follow a simple process:

They would demand that Mrs. Clinton step down, immediately, and let her vice presidential nominee, Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, stand in her place.

Democrats should say, honestly, that with a new criminal investigation going on into events around her home-brew email server from the time she was secretary of state, having Clinton anywhere near the White House is just not a good idea.

Since Oct. 7, WikiLeaks has released 35,000 emails hacked from Clinton campaign boss John Podesta. Now WikiLeaks, no longer a neutral player but an active anti-Clinton agency, plans to release another 15,000 emails.

What if she is elected? Think of a nation suffering a bad economy and continuing chaos in the Middle East, and now also facing a criminal investigation of a president. Add to that congressional investigations and a public vision of Clinton as a Nixonian figure wandering the halls, wringing her hands.

The best thing would be for Democrats to ask her to step down now. It would be the most responsible thing to do, if the nation were more important to them than power. And the American news media — fairly or not firmly identified in the public mind as Mrs. Clinton's political action committee — should begin demanding it.

But what will Hillary do?

She'll stick and ride this out and turn her anger toward Comey. For Hillary and Bill Clinton, it has always been about power, about the Clinton Restoration and protecting fortunes already made by selling nothing but political influence.

She'll remind the nation that she's a woman and that Donald Trump said terrible things about women. If there is another notorious Trump video to be leaked, the Clintons should probably leak it now. Then her allies in media can talk about misogyny and sexual politics and the headlines can be all about Trump as the boor he is and Hillary as champion of female victims, which she has never been.

Remember that Bill Clinton leveraged the "Year of the Woman." Then he preyed on women in the White House and Hillary protected him. But the political left — most particularly the women of the left — defended him because he promised to protect abortion rights and their other agendas.

If you take a step back from tribal politics, you'll see that Mrs. Clinton has clearly disqualified herself from ever coming near classified information again. If she were a young person straight out of grad school hoping to land a government job, Hillary Clinton would be laughed out of Washington with her record. She'd never be hired.

As secretary of state she kept classified documents on the home-brew server in her basement, which is against the law. She lied about it to the American people. She couldn't remember details dozens of times when questioned by the FBI. Her aides destroyed evidence by BleachBit and hammers. Her husband, Bill, met secretly on an airport tarmac with Attorney General Loretta Lynch for about a half-hour, and all they said they talked about was golf and the grandkids.

And there was no prosecution of Hillary.

That isn't merely wrong and unethical. It is poisonous.

And during this presidential campaign, Americans were confronted with a two-tiered system of federal justice: one for standards for the Clintons and one for the peasants.

I've always figured that, as secretary of state, Clinton kept her home-brew email server — from which foreign intelligence agencies could hack top secret information — so she could shield the influence peddling that helped make the Clintons several fortunes.

The Clintons weren't skilled merchants. They weren't traders or manufacturers. The Clintons never produced anything tangible. They had no science, patents or devices to make them millions upon millions of dollars.

All they had to sell, really, was influence. And they used our federal government to leverage it.

If a presidential election is as much about the people as it is about the candidates, then we'll learn plenty about ourselves in the coming days, won't we?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: A possible solution.....
Reply #1 - 10/29/16 at 08:12:22

Quote:
If a presidential election is as much about the people as it is about the candidates, then we'll learn plenty about ourselves in the coming days, won't we?

I think the lesson is already pretty clear. We wont stop watching a trainwreck even when we are riding on one of the trains.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 10/29/16 at 08:15:54

oldNslow wrote on 10/29/16 at 08:12:22:
Quote:

I think the lesson is already pretty clear. We wont stop watching a trainwreck even when we are riding on one of the trains.

Your neck hurting too?  Grin

Look at this one old man, golly.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/bernstein_fbi_would_not_reo...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 10/29/16 at 08:39:29

The astonishing thing to me right now is Comey's assertion that the FBI doesn't yet know if this new info is "pertinent to the investigation" and that they wont know that for some unspecified time.  Like sometime after the election. Yeah right ! The FBI has how many people available to study this, and they haven't figured it out yet?  He's still trying to cover for her, and cover his own a*s at the same time.

These people think they can get away with anything. Unfortunately, they might be right about that. Angry

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 10/29/16 at 08:45:54

They found some correspondence between Huma and Hillary on the Weenies computer...  that's it...
Now,.. they'll look them over and see if there's anything there...

Releasing this public statement at this time, was stupid,.. or possibly politically motived...

There has been so much of this,... that just saying "e-mails" is incriminating...
Newsflash... e-mails are not illegal...  There has to be content,... and it has to be criminal not just scandalous gossip...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 10/29/16 at 09:24:22

Bot, think real hard here for a moment.
Why would he reverse himself now in gossip?
He could let this dog lay, and nothing would come if it either way.
Why would he stick his Willie in a chopping block for nothing?

That reasoning does not iron out....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/29/16 at 10:02:50

It's obvious isn't it?

What he saw in the weirner emails has likely already been verified elsewhere so he is certain it's true. And whatever it is, must be blatantly illegal if not treasonous. Otherwise, if it were minor, he would have let it go.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #7 - 10/29/16 at 20:28:48

Bot wrote:

Quote:
Releasing this public statement at this time, was stupid,.. or possibly politically motived...

Well. I don't think Comey is stupid.  And this is politics. Everything that happens  in Washington is motivated by political considerations. Even the actions of folks who are not supposed to be so inclined.

This one has got my WTF meter pegged. If there is nothing there, then just drop it. If Comey is in Clinton's corner, willingly or unwillingly, and there is a smoking gun, then likewise drop it. At least till after the election.

Or is there something to see and Comey just grew a pair. Or would like someone to believe he did. Maybe he thinks{or somehow knows) that Trump is going to win and he  doesn't want to be on the wrong side of the fence post election.

I dunno. Things aren't always what they seem.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 10/30/16 at 07:19:29

oldNslow wrote on 10/29/16 at 20:28:48:
Bot wrote:

Quote:

Well. I don't think Comey is stupid.  And this is politics. Everything that happens  in Washington is motivated by political considerations. Even the actions of folks who are not supposed to be so inclined.

This one has got my WTF meter pegged. If there is nothing there, then just drop it. If Comey is in Clinton's corner, willingly or unwillingly, and there is a smoking gun, then likewise drop it. At least till after the election.

Or is there something to see and Comey just grew a pair. Or would like someone to believe he did. Maybe he thinks{or somehow knows) that Trump is going to win and he  doesn't want to be on the wrong side of the fence post election.

I dunno. Things aren't always what they seem.

I will "caste" my vote his pair was ready to be exposed, perhaps neutered, by a mutinous crew of respected agents, at this discovery....

He seemed to really made error of caution, on his first announcement of the findings, where he said yes, she had breached the laws, others would be punished, but spared her.....
And the Bots said see, she didn't do anything wrong, we told you, another vast right wing conspiracy   Roll Eyes

What appears a "political" decision then, the Bots rejoiced over and assigned it nothing but praise.

The man has been under scrutiny from within, by what looks to be arbitrarily decided on special considerations, not laws or standard practice.

Again, the Bots rejoiced....

He was asked in one of the hearings IF new evidenced came to life, would he open up the investigation, re replied, "He would be obligated, as such"

The Bots had no arguments against such a testimony......

Now, guess what, his agents are holding him to his word, and the integrity of the Bureau......

And the Bots cry FOUL.

Seems a line in the sand has been drawn, plain and simple.

Are we to govern by laws, or by Coup d'état?

If things were what they seemed, Comey could have just sat out, put up with the angst visited upon him presently, or I mean, prior to this new chapter, and prolly been herald by Hillary from her throne, as he died a soulless man.
Having made what seems to be only one blunder, in a career that a mere few months ago, was toasted, with the highest praise by all sides.

Now, he brings the sword to his own castration based on mere gossip?
Am I to believe this man who has been in many a investigation, has see the underbelly of society, has not only survived it, but with praise, at having done so, now is so feeble, he succumbs to titillation?

Well, again, that's what the Bots what to believe, and that is what the rest of us find deplorable!    

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 10/30/16 at 08:54:20

"the Bot's of the world".... Grin
I feel so powerful... Tongue

You might just say,... "the majority"... Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 10/30/16 at 09:05:58

Serowbot wrote on 10/30/16 at 08:54:20:
"the Bot's of the world".... Grin
I feel so powerful... Tongue

You might just say,... "the majority"... Roll Eyes

no, you might.....haha

you gots lots o beer to get you thru 4 years  Grin

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #11 - 10/30/16 at 14:53:33

I didn't read the whole article. I barely got past the first paragraph before my WTF meter exploded and I had go go pour myself a drink.

Who the h*ll has 650,000 emails stored on one of the computers in their house, and doesn't remember that they are there.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-...

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 09:58:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A possible solution.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.