Subliminal message? (Read 14 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Subliminal message?
10/28/16 at 04:40:39

i surf many different news sites, get both ends of the spectrum, crazy how one sided they are....
But anyway, I am sensing they are starting to give Hillary hints, or maybe just covering their butts, as to say, after she is elected, see, we told you she was damaged goods, as they set themselves up to pull her strings with threats of negative reporting....
It's subtle, but I am seeing a shift.

I know bot talked about campaigning, etc, but what I would love to see is strick libel laws enacted and enforced on the press.
I am not talking about a retraction buried deep in its pages, etc, I am talking about severe civil and punitive sentences.

We won't get an informed electorate until we curb the lies, deceit, and manipulation at its root.

The internet is helping to enlighten, but so many folks have ADD and decide matters in sound bites.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: Subliminal message?
Reply #1 - 10/28/16 at 15:14:04

Well, the local rag here in Syracuse has come out in support of Hilllary; intriguingly Malllard Filmore (or whatever the name is)  cartoon is religiously anti Hilary.  The Boston Globe, bless them, in the olde days, put the political cartoons in the editorial section for the duration.  But that is when the Fourth estate actually cared about its product and integrity. Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/18/24 at 06:43:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Subliminal message?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.