Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
are you sure you're blaming the right people???? (Read 107 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

are you sure you're blaming the right people????
10/12/16 at 09:33:55

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: are you sure you're blaming the right people??
Reply #1 - 10/12/16 at 09:49:12

Now you're blaming republican's for obamma care?

WWW   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 10/12/16 at 10:18:12

I would,... "Obamacare" is an idea originating from a Right-Wing think tank, and was supported by Repub's...
If Obama had been able to pass what he wanted, we'd have a National Health like every other civilized nation in the world...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
badwolf
Serious Thumper

Ridin' my Lil'
Bagger - 153k miles
so far

Palm Beach County, FL
Reply #3 - 10/12/16 at 10:29:08

'' I would,... "Obamacare" is an idea originating from a Right-Wing think tank, and was supported by Repub's...
If Obama had been able to pass what he wanted, we'd have a National Health like every other civilized nation in the world... ''

What world are you living on???

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/12/16 at 10:57:26

if there were a town called RealityVille USA, Sew would live on the opposite side of the world.

in his town, if you repeat a lie long enough and loud enough it becomes reality like the exaggerated story about Obamacare being a widely supported Republican idea.

Obamacare will destroy future healthcare.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #5 - 10/12/16 at 12:07:26

Not a single Republican in either the House or the Senate voted for Obamacare. One Republican Senator did not vote, but a yes or no  vote from him wouldn't have made any difference.

The Republicans did not have a majority in the house until the midterms after obamacare was already law.

So, yeah, it was their fault. 'cause they didn't have the votes top stop it. Roll Eyes

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #6 - 10/12/16 at 13:07:58

"Obamacare" is the result of millions of dollars spent by health care insurance lobbyist to craft the "Affordable Care Act" in a manner that would best suit the health insurance industry.  BUT "We have the very best government that money can buy".   (Party labels, i.e. Democrat or Republican, make NO difference.)  Shocked
Cool Harry Truman pushed for universal health care  as part his same program that integrated the Armed Forces in 1949.  Cool

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 10/12/16 at 13:37:49

read up...

You are correct in that no Pube's voted for it,.. even though it was their own idea, and they thought it was great until Obama proposed it...

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2013/nov/15/ellen-qualls/aca-...
Quote:
If there’s one thing conservatives might hate more than Obamacare, it’s hearing that Obamacare springs from Republican ideas. The Heritage Foundation, the granddaddy of the right-wing think tanks, fumed when President Barack Obama said it was the source of the concept of the health insurance marketplaces where people could shop for the best deal. (We rated Obama's claim Mostly True.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act#Back...
Quote:
An individual mandate coupled with subsidies for private insurance as a means for universal healthcare was considered the best way to win the support of the Senate because it had been included in prior bipartisan reform proposals. The concept goes back to at least 1989, when the conservative Heritage Foundation proposed an individual mandate as an alternative to single-payer health care.[112] It was championed for a time by conservative economists and Republican senators as a market-based approach to healthcare reform on the basis of individual responsibility and avoidance of free rider problems.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/12/16 at 13:54:59

Serowbot wrote on 10/12/16 at 13:37:49:
read up...

You are correct in that no Pube's voted for it,.. even though it was their own idea, and they thought it was great until Obama proposed it...

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2013/nov/15/ellen-qualls/aca-...
Quote:
If there’s one thing conservatives might hate more than Obamacare, it’s hearing that Obamacare springs from Republican ideas. The Heritage Foundation, the granddaddy of the right-wing think tanks, fumed when President Barack Obama said it was the source of the concept of the health insurance marketplaces where people could shop for the best deal. (We rated Obama's claim Mostly True.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act#Back...
Quote:
An individual mandate coupled with subsidies for private insurance as a means for universal healthcare was considered the best way to win the support of the Senate because it had been included in prior bipartisan reform proposals. The concept goes back to at least 1989, when the conservative Heritage Foundation proposed an individual mandate as an alternative to single-payer health care.[112] It was championed for a time by conservative economists and Republican senators as a market-based approach to healthcare reform on the basis of individual responsibility and avoidance of free rider problems.

Obama said that just to tweek some noses. I've looked into this before, the Heritage Foundation's 'Proposal' (remember, they are a think tank, not an elected official implementing a policy) dealt with catastrophic coverage, not comprehensive like Obamacare. So they have about as much in common as a Savage 650 and a BMW GS 1200.

I'm glad you put so much stock in the Heritage Foundations thinking however. I assume if they're so smart in your mind, you're in favor of all their other ideas!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 10/12/16 at 14:49:12

And while you look straight at what I Told you was coming, you pretend to be surprised.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 10/12/16 at 15:06:20

verslagen1 wrote on 10/12/16 at 09:49:12:
Now you're blaming republican's for obamma care?

where does that mention Obamacare????  

you think that's the only thing wrong with the direction of this nation????

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 10/12/16 at 15:26:56

WebsterMark wrote on 10/12/16 at 13:54:59:

I'm glad you put so much stock in the Heritage Foundations thinking however. I assume if they're so smart in your mind, you're in favor of all their other ideas!

Nope,.. I'm no fan of mandated health care... I want a national health...'
Mandated care was the best Obama could do, and it was better than doing nothing...

Medicare for everyone!... Screw HMO's...

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 10/12/16 at 15:30:44

WebsterMark wrote on 10/12/16 at 13:54:59:
Serowbot wrote on 10/12/16 at 13:37:49:
read up...

Quote:

Quote:

Obama said that just to tweek some noses. I've looked into this before, the Heritage Foundation's 'Proposal' (remember, they are a think tank, not an elected official implementing a policy) dealt with catastrophic coverage, not comprehensive like Obamacare. So they have about as much in common as a Savage 650 and a BMW GS 1200.

it was good enough for Romney...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 10/12/16 at 16:00:03

What a tool......
A basement room, in your parents house would be a step up for you.

I could prolly go surf the media right now and find a story where they still blame Bush, Heck, I think it was the first sentence Bot ever learned, Bush fault...

You might try living life, instead of blaming others, that you find fault, when its others, blaming, others...

Did you get that punkin?

Guys, he is a troll, we all know GW, and ISIS, and sex harassment, low employment, recession, etc, was all the repubs fault, I can say that as a registered democrat, and if only you guys would pull straight D's like the other Dittoheads, not a rush listener, but the bothaeads, who vote straight tickets, we would not have any of those problems.

Everyone would have healthcare, a job, home, maybe even gender neutral bathroom, in their home so others can use it, if need be, etc...

Sheesh, don't feed trolls guys, they shrivel up like a wet peenis if you ignore them Grin  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 10/12/16 at 16:12:43

Panties in a bunch, eh Dawg?... Grin

Meanwhile,.. 538 just put Arizona into the blue column...
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

H- 86.8%          T- 13.2%...

Kiss my "punkin"... Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 12:27:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › are you sure you're blaming the right people????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.