Re: Trumps taxes......
Reply #16 - 10/03/16 at 04:26:38

thumperclone wrote on 10/02/16 at 21:34:21:
your post:
"I wonder how many here actually PAY income taxes"

you suk as a teacher

Spraying bullets,
Got a question, ask it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 10/03/16 at 16:44:14

let's be clear here, Trump isn't smart and especially not a genius. HE PAID SOMEONE TO DO HIS TAXES. it's not like he sat down and deciphered the tax code himself.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 10/03/16 at 16:58:55

I don't do mine. Not hiring it done leaves the taxpayer with no professional in his corner should there be an audit. Did he have some input? I dunno. You seem to be pretty certain. I don't understand the vitriol for trump. Hillary has been pushing the Same agenda for what,? 30 years? All she has done is screw America and line her pockets..
If you're wanting more and worse of what we have had, vote for Hillary. Who knows what Trump will do? For him to be worse than Hillary is beyond my ability to imagine.
I think it's funny watching people who Trump could buy and sell ten times in a day and have change left over, using just his walking around money, spitting on him, calling him stupid..
Is he a genuine, no kidding, measured genius? Who knows? He's no dummy and didn't get where he is by SELLING influence.
He did admit to Buying it..
Hopefully he will start turning that trend around.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #19 - 10/04/16 at 08:36:28

This BS about trump losing a billion is just that... BS.
She's relying on the uneducated audience to make her point valid.
A bad year is a good thing to a business that's got to make capitol expenditures, as you can write the whole thing off.
And due to the type of capitol... you can write it off over 20 years.
That's all he needs to say and doesn't even need to say it to the business savvy of which HRC is not.

WWW   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 10/04/16 at 09:17:17

Welfare cheats are detestable,.. but corporate welfare cheats are genius’s...
Bank robbers go to prison,... Bank CEO's that rob get millions in bonus's...
America worships money... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #21 - 10/04/16 at 10:04:43

Serowbot wrote on 10/04/16 at 09:17:17:

I suppose you mean corporate tax cheats.
Quote:
To prove a violation of the statute, the prosecutor must show (1) the existence of a tax deficiency (an unpaid federal tax), (2) an affirmative act constituting an evasion or attempted evasion of either the assessment or payment of that tax, and (3) willfulness (connoting the voluntary, intentional violation of a known legal duty).[4]
A genuine, good faith belief that one is not violating the Federal tax law based on a misunderstanding caused by the complexity of the tax law is a defense to a charge of "willfulness", even though that belief is irrational or unreasonable.[5][6] A belief that the Federal income tax is invalid or unconstitutional is not a misunderstanding caused by the complexity of the tax law,[7] and is not a defense to a charge of "willfulness", even if that belief is genuine and is held in good faith.[8][9]

Most use liberal definitions of the deductions allowed.

Quote:
Examples of US welfare fraud include:
A 1977 claim by the executive director of the Illinois Legislative Advisory Committee on Public Aid, that a Chicago woman named Linda Taylor used 14 aliases to obtain $150,000 for medical assistance, cash assistance and bonus cash food stamps.[4] She is believed to form the basis of U.S. President Ronald Reagan's "welfare queen", and was sentenced for two to six years.[5]
Dorothy Woods, of the U.S., who claimed 38 non-existent children.[6] She was sentenced to eight years' jail.[5]
Esther Johnson of California, sentenced to four years in state prison in 1979 for "collecting $240,000 for more than 60 fictitious children".[7]
Arlene Otis of Cook County Illinois, indicted on 613 charges of "illegally receiving $150,839 in welfare funds between July 1972 and February 1978."[8] She was sentenced to four years' jail.[5]
 Wikipedia

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 10/04/16 at 10:13:44

Hillary used the same LAWS to do her taxes.
If you have a huge windfall, you can average it over some years, decreasing your tax liabilities.
You take a business Loss, you can deduct it over some years.
Want exact details? Pay a tax lawyer.
It's not illegal, unlike robbing the bank.
Do laws exist that favor the wealthy?
Yep, the wealthy influence the legislators and the legislators join the wealthy.

But don't look at the fed.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 10/04/16 at 11:17:45

This story will die now that it's been shown both Hilary and the NY Times used the same method......

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 10/04/16 at 11:27:25

verslagen1 wrote on 10/04/16 at 10:04:43:

I suppose you mean corporate tax cheats.
Quote:
To prove a violation of the statute, the prosecutor must show (1) the existence of a tax deficiency (an unpaid federal tax), (2) an affirmative act constituting an evasion or attempted evasion of either the assessment or payment of that tax, and (3) willfulness (connoting the voluntary, intentional violation of a known legal duty).[4]
A genuine, good faith belief that one is not violating the Federal tax law based on a misunderstanding caused by the complexity of the tax law is a defense to a charge of "willfulness", even though that belief is irrational or unreasonable.[5][6] A belief that the Federal income tax is invalid or unconstitutional is not a misunderstanding caused by the complexity of the tax law,[7] and is not a defense to a charge of "willfulness", even if that belief is genuine and is held in good faith.[8][9]

Most use liberal definitions of the deductions allowed.

Quote:
Examples of US welfare fraud include:
A 1977 claim by the executive director of the Illinois Legislative Advisory Committee on Public Aid, that a Chicago woman named Linda Taylor used 14 aliases to obtain $150,000 for medical assistance, cash assistance and bonus cash food stamps.[4] She is believed to form the basis of U.S. President Ronald Reagan's "welfare queen", and was sentenced for two to six years.[5]
Dorothy Woods, of the U.S., who claimed 38 non-existent children.[6] She was sentenced to eight years' jail.[5]
Esther Johnson of California, sentenced to four years in state prison in 1979 for "collecting $240,000 for more than 60 fictitious children".[7]
Arlene Otis of Cook County Illinois, indicted on 613 charges of "illegally receiving $150,839 in welfare funds between July 1972 and February 1978."[8] She was sentenced to four years' jail.[5]
 Wikipedia

Hmm,, I was typing I guess,, good points..

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #25 - 10/04/16 at 15:51:48

Bank robbers go to prison,... Bank CEO's that rob get millions in bonus's...
America worships money... Huh

Well, don’t know about that.
There is a Airline in Minn, who was doing  OK,
Then it’s CEO, went to  prison for a , Pozzi Scam.

Then that Airline, went  down for a while,
THEN, it came  Back Up,  (Really up),
from where it was before.

If reference is to a, CEO,  Using,  LEGALLY,
the tax frame/loopholes,  
that,   ‘KING BAME’,  created.

Well, then,  Change them !

So sure that hillery, will do that for you !!!
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 02:25:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trumps taxes......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.