justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Who did he like.....
Reply #30 - 09/16/16 at 14:26:19

I disagree.

It's not a new concept

Harry Reid Wants Donald Trump to Get Fake Intelligence Briefings ...
Time Magazine › harry-reid-donald-trum...
Jul 28, 2016 - “Fake it, pretend you're doing a briefing, but you can't give the guy any information” ... being “extremely careless” in handling classified information while she used a private email server ...
Harry Reid To Intel Community: Give Donald Trump Fake Briefings ...
Huffington Post › entry › harry-reid-tru...
Jul 27, 2016 - “Fake it, pretend you're doing a briefing, but you can't give the guy any information.” “This guy, he's ...
Harry Reid: CIA Should Give Trump Fake Briefings | US News
U.S. News & World Report › articles › h...
Jul 28, 2016 - Harry Reid: CIA Should Give Trump Fake Briefings ... grant R

How better to get everyone on board than lie to someone who isn't WANTING a war things that would get an endorsement?

Did the decision makers also know that the tearful report of Iraqi soldiers throwing babies from incubators was a lie, while the news was getting the masses upset and ready to back invasion?
Am I alone remembering that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #31 - 09/16/16 at 14:30:40

The thread was talking about people in there elected / current positions as opposed to people running for office.  Do you really think they are going to give pertinent classified material to candidates?   Maybe stupid crap, but nothing of any real importance.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #32 - 09/16/16 at 14:35:56

You tell me what Reid meant to accomplish.
Johnson didn't know what Aleppo was, so maybe there are No briefings.
So, where did that stuff come from?

Ohh, look..

ALLNEWSVIDEOSIMAGESMAPSSHOPPINGBOOKSFLIGHTSAPPSSEARCH TOOLS
Politics: the Briefings of United States Presidential Candidates ...
www.faqs.org › ... › Pa-Po
Thereafter, the new chief executive will receive intelligence briefings on a regular basis in the form of the presidential ...
Why do presidential nominees receive classified briefings? - CBS ...
CBS News › news › why-do-presidential-...
Aug 4, 2016 - ... this year have suggested the other party's candidate should not receive any classified intelligence.
Clinton and Trump will soon receive classified briefings. Here's how ...
Washington Post › the-fix › 2016/07/29
Jul 29, 2016 - At some point, perhaps as early as next week, federal agents will sit down with Donald Trump and tell him classified information about the government and our foreign-policy efforts. ... On the Republican side, there are similar calls to ban Hillary Clinton from being briefed ...
Top stories
Libertarian Party wants Johnson to get national security briefings
New Mexico Political Report - 21 hours ago
Libertarian Party asks for national security briefings
The Hill - 1 day ago
Libertarian Ticket Requests National Security Briefings (VIDEO)
Newsy - 18 hours ago
Could Candidate Donald Trump Be Denied National Security ...
NBC News › politics › 2016-election › c...
Jul 29, 2016 - Calls have increased for Republican nominee Donald Trump to be denied national security briefings ...
U.S. Intelligence Officials Carry On Tradition Of Briefing Presidential ...
NPR › 2016/05/09 › u-s-intelligence-offi...
May 9, 2016 - Let's turn to presidential politics and the tradition of giving candidates top-secret intelligence briefings.
Donald Trump Will Soon Get Classified Briefings. How Worried ...
Mother Jones › politics › 2016/05 › dona...
May 5, 2016 - Candidates first started receiving intelligence briefings during the 1952 election, on the orders of ...
Classified Intelligence Briefings for Presidential Candidates ...
abcnews.go.com › Politics › story
Aug 5, 2016 - Both presidential candidates are now eligible to receive classified intelligence

Now, you were saying?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #33 - 09/16/16 at 14:46:48

Ok, let's ask them who really killed JFK?  

In all honesty whatever intel they may receive is likely to be heavily redacted and they may get just enough info to form some kind of opinion that has a small amount of merit.  Does Johnson and Stein get any info, I may be wrong but I doubt it.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #34 - 09/16/16 at 15:03:49

Ohh Godddarn, really? If you don't like what I show you, you run for a new topic? Admit that you got TAUGHT.
all of you, web, pg, stop pretending, face it.

Bush lied Web, own it.
Sew, Obama LIED, own it
Candidates get intelligence briefings, pg, get over it.
Hillary doesn't lie.
Hillary IS a lie.

Okay, NEW GAME..

If Reid had to suggest that trump get no real information, then WHAT KINDA INFORMATION MUST TYPICALLY BE GIVEN?
I know, that requires coming to a conclusion,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 09/17/16 at 06:09:10

Nope, I don't think so. I think in both those examples, Bush with intel and Obama with healthcare, they were seeing what they wanted to see, looking through rose colored glasses, so to speak.

A lie is different. A lie is told to protect you, purposely inflicts harm on another. A lie has selfishness at it's heart. That's different. Not that Bush and Obama didn't like about other stuff, of course they did.

Hilary on the other hand, lied about the video in order to protect herself and Obama, she lied about the emails to protect herself, she lied about only using one device etc.....  That woman is a walking lie.

There's a major difference between those examples, Bush, Obama and Hilary.

Like I said Jog, you don't lie when you falsely go on an on about nonsense conspiracies like 9/11, contrails, God knows what else. You're wrong, you refuse to see the truth, but you're not necessarily lying.

I have said upon occasion that once presented with irrefutable facts, if you continue to repeat your point of view, you're lying. The one I remember the most is your "Fox news sued for the right to lie". That's demonstrably proven false, but you probably keep repeating it. Are you lying? I think that's a grey area. I know you well enough to know certain beliefs are part of your core, you're not going to change. I have the same thing in my own way, as do all of us on here.

But lying is different. Hilary lied, Bush & Obama did not, in those examples I gave.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #36 - 09/17/16 at 06:16:51

Web, I think you've been presented with sufficient evidence to understand that Bush wasn't confused about anything.
HE DEMANDED that the intelligence community PROVIDE intelligence he could use to go to war.
Believe what you want about Obama.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/16/24 at 20:21:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who did he like.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.