Sitting it out...... (Read 16 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Sitting it out......
09/16/16 at 03:54:58

With this new technique of sitting down during the national anthem, a show you disagree with what it stands for, I guess, is that it?
That it is raciest song/observance?

Why are they choosing it, anyone really know?

So, if I disagree with some other belief, opinion, etc....
Should I try and express myself in like manner?

Say I go and do some type of demonstration at a Black event, am I what, racist, because I disagree with with their views toward my race?

I am not saying some of my fellow whiteys are not racist, they are for sure.
I am not saying that Blacks have not been subject to many things a white man never had to endure.
I am not saying that there are no problems in society with race issues, there are plenty....
I am saying I don't agree with how they go about addressing them.
So since I can't inject or voice my opinion into the matter, for it is not PC, and I will be called a racist in this current state of tolerance....
I will demonstrate...

Is this what whites, and any other race, that don't agree with Obama's Black driven agenda (victim-hood) , do to express a simple differing of opinion?

Any serious replies here?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Sitting it out......
Reply #1 - 09/16/16 at 09:45:08

You'd have to agree that his method is commendable.
Non-violent, and National.  Who doesn't know?
He could of just of easily stood with fist raised, but black panthers represent violence.
He could of rendered Caesars due, and stood.  Then later participated in various marches, which could potentially end in violence.

I'll have to admit to questioning his method at 1st, but now I see it as the best way.

Although, I think he shoulda stood on 9/11.  It woulda shown patriotism above all.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/16/24 at 18:42:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Sitting it out......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.