Send Topic Print
Converting Democrats (Read 48 times)
Dagillespi

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

NW Pennsylvania
Converting Democrats
08/31/16 at 12:54:48

Question gentlemen how many people do you guys know converting either one way or another due to this election. I focus on Democrats because I don't know any Republicans switching over.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: Converting Democrats
Reply #1 - 08/31/16 at 13:11:00

independent > democrat

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/31/16 at 14:28:06

I've always been independent, I don't know anyone converting, but plenty are just opting out, on both sides. I'm probably voting for Gary Johnson, but might vote for Hillary just to piss JOG off  Tongue

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 08/31/16 at 15:01:13

The ONLY votes Johnson will get are votes Trump Would have gotten if Johnson wasn't there. It's not Quite as bad as voting for Hillary.
He has no chance to win, just split the vote.
If he Doesn't drop out a week prior to the election he must be supported by status quo types.

Trump squashed half of the bubs on the planet in the primary.
Hillary had to STEAL the nomination.  
Telling..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/31/16 at 15:43:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/31/16 at 15:01:13:
The ONLY votes Johnson will get are votes Trump Would have gotten if Johnson wasn't there. It's not Quite as bad as voting for Hillary.
He has no chance to win, just split the vote.
If he Doesn't drop out a week prior to the election he must be supported by status quo types.

Trump squashed half of the bubs on the planet in the primary.
Hillary had to STEAL the nomination.  
Telling..

why status quo types??  you prop yourself up as libertarian but again prove you know nothing about that actual libertarian party.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 08/31/16 at 16:03:50

You do remember the Status Quo types who ran out in front of T party movement and sank it, don't you?
When are you going to Stop acting as If you've
Caught Me wrong?

I said IF Johnson doesn't drop out, READ THE POST.
He has Zero chance.

I think he' s possibly a spoiler.
I know, it would require the ability to read my post and Want to understand it.
You WANT to find a weak spot.
Im a libertarian and my Posts prove it.
Your posts are scattered

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 08/31/16 at 17:05:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/31/16 at 16:03:50:
You do remember the Status Quo types who ran out in front of T party movement and sank it, don't you?
When are you going to Stop acting as If you've
Caught Me wrong?

I said IF Johnson doesn't drop out, READ THE POST.
He has Zero chance.

I think he' s possibly a spoiler.
I know, it would require the ability to read my post and Want to understand it.
You WANT to find a weak spot.
Im a libertarian and my Posts prove it.
Your posts are scattered

I saw your "IF"  but Gary Johnson was ON the ticket in 2012, so there's NO reason why he wouldn't be on it this time.  

and no, I don't remember the Status Quo types you mention, and the libertarian party actually pulls from both Republican and Democratic parties, they advertise themselves as "Fiscally conservative and socially liberal"  and that's attractive to a lot of people.

when are you going to stop acting like you're better than the rest of us?

your posts dont' define your voting habits, YOU'RE A REPUBLICAN, YOU VOTE REPUBLICAN, you don't even take the libertarian party seriously

You're right, Gary Johnson won't win, but there's absolutely NO THREAT to you if you vote libertarian in Texas, show some support for your self claimed party ID, but you have nothing outside your little head that shows you are Libertarian

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 08/31/16 at 17:11:10

What's WRONG with you?

I saw your "IF"  but Gary Johnson was ON the ticket in 2012, so there's NO reason why

Go read my POST.
It's not about being IN the race, it's about Not dropping out in time for Trump to gather those voters in.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 08/31/16 at 18:44:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/31/16 at 17:11:10:
What's WRONG with you?

I saw your "IF"  but Gary Johnson was ON the ticket in 2012, so there's NO reason why

Go read my POST.
It's not about being IN the race, it's about Not dropping out in time for Trump to gather those voters in.

GARY JOHNSON HAS NEVER DROPPED OUT OF THE RACE, HE'S BEEN IN IT BEFORE, HE HAS A RECORD OF STAYING WITH IT, THE LIBERTARIAN PARTY IS IN THE RACE UNTIL THE END, THEY'VE BEEN THERE FOR A FEW RACES NOW, APPARENTLY YOUR EYES HAVE BEEN SHUT WHEN YOU GO VOTE, CAN'T GET PAST THAT FIRST PAGE OF VOTING STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN CAN YA?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 08/31/16 at 18:50:24

Man I'm about sick of you.

I am honest and honorable.
You don't seem to be so.

I'm surprised to find this.

NOW PLAYING
Hillary Clinton is trying to get under Donald Trump's skin
The race for the White House has narrowed.  A new Fox News Poll finds Donald Trump gaining ground in the head-to-head matchup, despite improvements from Hillary Clinton on top issues.  

ADVERTISEMENT
In addition, this is the first time the poll offers a four-way presidential ballot (it preceded the two-way ballot).  

The poll finds Clinton garners 41 percent to Trump’s 39 percent, while Libertarian Gary Johnson receives 9 percent, and Green Party candidate Jill Stein gets 4 percent.  

Related Image

Fox Poll 1 8.31Expand / Contract
The third-party candidates take more from Clinton than Trump, as she holds a six-point lead in the two-way matchup: 48-42 percent.  That’s at the edge of the poll’s margin of error.

Not what I expected.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 08/31/16 at 20:44:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/31/16 at 18:50:24:
Man I'm about sick of you.

I am honest and honorable.
You don't seem to be so.

I'm surprised to find this.

NOW PLAYING
Hillary Clinton is trying to get under Donald Trump's skin
The race for the White House has narrowed.  A new Fox News Poll finds Donald Trump gaining ground in the head-to-head matchup, despite improvements from Hillary Clinton on top issues.  

ADVERTISEMENT
In addition, this is the first time the poll offers a four-way presidential ballot (it preceded the two-way ballot).  

The poll finds Clinton garners 41 percent to Trump’s 39 percent, while Libertarian Gary Johnson receives 9 percent, and Green Party candidate Jill Stein gets 4 percent.  

Related Image

Fox Poll 1 8.31Expand / Contract
The third-party candidates take more from Clinton than Trump, as she holds a six-point lead in the two-way matchup: 48-42 percent.  That’s at the edge of the poll’s margin of error.

Not what I expected.

You think I'm not honest????  QUIT CLAIMING TO BE LIBERTARIAN, you aren't, go back to your Republican party

and as for you so called Now Playing news there, ISN'T THAT WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING??? but it's fine, don't give me any credit, I'm not a Fox news poll after all....  

***** Warning, the following is totally in jest, sorry if it makes you gag a bit *******

Roger Ailes might have a nice poll for ya, if you put on a nice blonde wig...    

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:42:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Converting Democrats

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.