Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The only way out of this mess (Read 132 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: The only way out of this mess
Reply #15 - 07/12/16 at 15:49:46

The race division is just a mechanism to distract the masses what the real division is.  The US no longer has a middle class or it is so minute it is consequential.  The millennials are not going to have the opportunity of class mobility.   The real division is the ruling elite vs the masses.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 07/12/16 at 16:33:24

Agreed...

Question is,... how to fix it...
To mix a few metaphors... do you prefer to be trickled on, or would you take your slice of pie out of the middle?...

That may be a scrambled metaphor... Tongue...

It's way too hot here... been out in it for 5 hours... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 07/12/16 at 16:36:41

Serowbot wrote on 07/12/16 at 16:33:24:
Agreed...

Question is,... how to fix it...
To mix a few metaphors... do you prefer to be trickled on, or would you take your slice of pie out of the middle?...

That may be a scrambled metaphor... Tongue...

It's way too hot here... been out in it for 5 hours... Huh

The heat hasn't injured your logic.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #18 - 07/12/16 at 16:48:50

pg wrote:

Quote:
The real division is the ruling elite vs the masses.

Pretty much always is. And the only way out of the mess that anyone has ever come up with is the dreaded R word.

Which is just great until the Revolutionaries become the next ruling elite.

Which they always do, sooner or later.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #19 - 07/12/16 at 18:03:37

No argument here oldnslow, the only other point I feel that is necessary to make is the speed & decline to the feudalism is going to be unprecedented.  We already have 100 million on some form of welfare, just wait and see what happens when the resources really become scarce.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 07/12/16 at 23:13:18

pg wrote on 07/12/16 at 18:03:37:
... just wait and see what happens when the resources really become scarce.  

Best regards,

The "resources" aren't in danger... the top 1% have seen 400% increase...

pg,?.. how can you see the disappearance of the middle class,.. (they don't really disappear, you know)... and then insinuate that it's the fault of the welfare poor?...

You blame the poor for not being middle class?...

Meanwhile,.. that top 1% is 400% Richer.?.. because they work so hard and have earned it?...
They bought it...

...(Webster wants to buy you a beer)..(IT'S KOOL-AID!!)...
Drink up...  keep blaming the screwed, and defending the privileged...

The Donald loves winners... and he hates losers...
Only winners are heroes...
Success equals morality...

McCain is not a hero, he's a loser, because he got caught...
How sick is that?...

..and I get criticized here, for not respecting this man's views?...
Trump worship, is money worship...

Jesus wishes he were back on the cross...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #21 - 07/13/16 at 03:36:09

Serowbot wrote on 07/12/16 at 23:13:18:
The "resources" aren't in danger... the top 1% have seen 400% increase...

pg,?.. how can you see the disappearance of the middle class,.. (they don't really disappear, you know)... and then insinuate that it's the fault of the welfare poor?...

You blame the poor for not being middle class?...

I did not blame the poor for not being in the middle class.  Do you feel the 100 million people receiving government assistance is considered middle class?  You stated the wealth has been transferred and I believe the opportunity has been moved out of reach of the average person.

When I was growing up the middle class was described as the nuclear family and that does not exist.  The average family needs both parents working to make ends meet let alone have a decent quality of life.  Roughly speaking the cost of living doubles every 15 years at 5% inflation, which I think the 3% understated a bit.

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/13/16 at 05:29:40

How sick is that?...

Now you're just repeating MSNBC lies..... McCain is not a hero because he's not a reliable voice of support for conservative ideas. He feel in love with the 'friendship' offered by the left and turned his back. When he got the predictable cold shoulder from his fake lefty friends, he had no where to turn. Screw John McCain.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 07/13/16 at 05:36:06

But let's not get off track here......

The statement made in the piece I quoted is telling: 7000 blacks killed yearly by other blacks and the community sits by and lets it happen with barely a whimper. If the KKK killed 7000, the black community would ban together and stop it.

A couple days after the police shot those two guys and before Dallas, there was a story out of LA where two men and a 9 year old boy were shot down from behind. Tell me which is more tragic? Tell me which damages and condemns the black community to poverty and 2nd class status?

The sad thing is, since the police shootings, 50+ black men have been murdered with no greater outrage than a small paragraph in the back of the local newspaper because its such a common occurrence that if they ran front page news of murders, that's all there would be.

Yet, you'll accuse me of unfairly placing blame. BS! Let's see, your way has led to decades of blacks killing other blacks and an impending race way. Yea, lets keep doing the same thing.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #24 - 07/13/16 at 14:07:20

http://crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/

JAN. 1, 2016 - JULY 13, 2016
2,101 shooting victims

JAN. 1, 2015 - DEC. 31, 2015
2,988 shooting victims

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #25 - 07/13/16 at 16:33:26

McCain SUCKSASS,, he was a crappy pilot and a hotshot who caused the fire on a carrier. He was the First person Off the ship. The men wanted to Kill his sorry ass.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 07/19/16 at 09:37:24

part two of previous column.

Challenges for Black People: Part II

The prospects for a better future are nearly hopeless for roughly 20 percent of black people — those who reside in big-city crime-infested and dysfunctional neighborhoods. There is virtually nothing that can be done about it without a major rebuilding of the black community from within. Let’s examine some of the aspects of the problem and the dismal prognosis, given the status quo.

The most important social unit is the family. Many talk about the “breakdown” in the black family when a far more accurate description is that the family doesn’t form in the first place. About 73 percent of black babies are born to unwed mothers. By the way, that percentage was 25 in 1963 and 11 in 1938. The absence of fathers is crucial. Even President Barack Obama recognized this when he said that “children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime, nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison.” Female-headed households are a devastating problem, but the solution lies almost exclusively within the black community. It’s a massive job for black churches and social organizations. If there is a role for government to play, it’s to stop subsidizing such behavior with handouts.

Education and skills acquisition are vital to upward mobility. But what goes on in many predominantly black schools is no less than a betrayal to those blacks and whites who sacrificed their blood, sweat and tears during the civil rights struggle of the 1940s, ’50s and ’60s in an effort to secure better educational opportunities. Nationally, an average of 1,175 teachers and staff were physically attacked each day of the 2011-12 school year. Most of this occurred at predominantly black schools. In Baltimore, each school day in 2010, an average of four teachers and staff were assaulted. Some Chicago teachers are treated for post-traumatic stress. Given this climate of fear, intimidation and disorderliness, one should not be surprised by an outcome that shows that the average black student who manages to graduate from high school has an academic achievement level of a white seventh- or eighth-grader.

I do not believe that the disgraceful academic performance by black students is preordained. In other words, it just doesn’t have to be that way. The first order of business for education to occur is the provision of an orderly, safe teaching and learning environment. The education establishment and civil authorities have ignored their responsibility — or have been thwarted in their efforts — to create such an environment. Rather than watch future generations of black people have their educational opportunities destroyed, black people who really care need to act. They can readily discover the miscreants and use whatever methods at their disposal to stop them from making education impossible for others. The bottom line is that if civil authorities will not act to ensure a safe and orderly learning environment, there is no reason for black people to accept such inability and its results.

Here’s an experiment. Meet with black people such as Reps. John Conyers (age 87), Charles Rangel (86), Eddie Bernice Johnson (80), Alcee Hastings (79) and Maxine Waters (77). Ask them whether their parents would have tolerated their assaulting and cursing teachers or any other adult. I bet you the rent money that their parents — or any other parents they knew when they were growing up — would not have accepted the grossly disrespectful behavior seen today among many black youngsters, using foul language and racial epithets. Older blacks will tell you that had they behaved that way, they would have felt serious pain in their hind parts. If blacks of past generations would not accept such self-destructive behavior, why should today’s blacks accept it?

The bottom line is that only black people can solve our problems.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 20:33:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The only way out of this mess

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.