Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
OUR GOVERNMENT IS A COMPLETE SHAM (Read 146 times)
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: OUR GOVERNMENT IS A COMPLETE SHAM
Reply #15 - 07/05/16 at 17:50:52

Quote:
You don't have to follow laws, neither do we,,

And there it is in a nutshell. The new social contract in the good old US of A. The new morality.
Going forward laws need only be obeyed, by anyone, based on a calculation of how likely it is that you might get caught breaking them, and what the consequences ,if any, might be, should that happen.

Like someone once said: "That's a he*l of a way to run a railroad !"

This is a really frickin big deal folks, and hardly anyone is paying attention. YET!

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #16 - 07/06/16 at 09:47:48

[quote author=5A5D4C5E444045455A290 link=1467734048/0#8 date=1467755156]pg wrote on 07/05/16 at 13:46:56:
Steve Willis      02/93      Waco Assault      Killed in assault on Davidian compound. All transferred
Robert William                        from the Secret Service, where they were Clinton guards,
Conway LeBleu                          to BATF prior to the assault.  Killed by friendly fire.
Todd McKeehan

Waco Results from Wikipedia:
Four ATF agents and six Branch Davidians killed in initial raid.
A 51-day siege ensued, ending with an FBI assault during which the compound burned down, killing 76 people inside including David Koresh. Eleven people who left the compound were arrested.[2]

The total number of agents involved is vague, but said to be hundreds, my guess would be around 400, yet only 4 were hit.

Quote:
OTHER DEATHS THAT CAN BE LAID AT THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION'S FEET, OR ARE
VERY SUSPISOUS INCLUDE, AND AMOUNT TO A REIGN OF DEATH AMD TERROR:

80+ Near Waco in the Assault on the Branch Davidian Compound.
 170+ In Oklahoma City where tech. and eye witness do not match government story of bomb.
1100+ In Chicago and surrounding area from a supposed 2 day "heat" wave.
 120+ In Value Jet crash where Chuck Hays, a CIA operative w/info on Foster was supposed to fly.
 270+ In TWA crash. Eye witness accounts (incl. Air Nat'l Guard Pilot) do'nt match fed's story.

With the 90 above, this totals over 1830 individuals !!!

(The Value jet and TWA disasters are ominous when you consider the other plane crashes that
have killed Clinton associates, potential threats or enemies.  Who was on that TWA aircraft?)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------

... and these are only the ones we know about !!!

W/out relevant info linking these deaths to the clintons, appears to be just piling on any death, at least that is what I hope.

WWW   IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #17 - 07/06/16 at 16:05:41

Well, looks like the fat lady just finished singing.

"Late this afternoon, I met with FBI Director James Comey and career prosecutors and agents who conducted the investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email system during her time as secretary of state," Lynch said in a statement.
"I received and accepted their unanimous recommendation that the thorough, year-long investigation be closed and that no charges be brought against any individuals within the scope of the investigation," she said."

Link:http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/06/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-emails-n...

It was reported today in the NYT that Hillary said that, should she be elected, she would definitely consider retaining Lynch as the AG. Imagine that  Shocked

Still think that little get together with Bill was just a conversation about golf and grandkids ?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 07/06/16 at 16:53:32

I Wonder what the Options were,,,
You can direct the FBI to Not seek indictment,
Or,
You can wake up dead,,,  

You can have a long, very lucrative career, or, a short and quick, Vince Foster ish death.

That she Met with Him and the left don't turn their backs? That's actually Sick...I thought Bush was corrupt, but he didn't have anything on this thingy.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 07/06/16 at 16:54:22

No, I didn't say d.   Ick..
I said
C,   unt..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 07/08/16 at 12:55:48

Hillary Clinton: The Email Scandal | Graphiq
Yet he acknowledged that lying under oath is a felony, as some Republicans point to statements she made last October before the House Benghazi committee -- and plan to request an investigation. At that hearing, Clinton had claimed that nothing she sent or received was marked classified.

Comey was asked about such claims, which she also made publicly, in a pointed exchange with Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C.

“That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed,” Comey said

But, no action
And, she didn't lie to the feds.

YOU would be In Jail.

And her supporters cUNtinue supporting unashamedly.. WOW...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 07/08/16 at 13:18:06

What does that crappity smacking bitches face say in the last second?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

She lies, he points it out, she lues, he points it out.. over and over

And he points out

Not to say that should SOMEONE ELSE be in similar circumstances, They, also, would not be indicted..

Don't try this at home, Professional liars, with decades of experience in corruption and blackmail who have had plenty of lives made or broken, and, possibly ended,,
Arkancide..

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #22 - 07/08/16 at 13:28:27

He also said she was not sophisticated enough to understand what "C" meant!

LOL... he called her an idiot!

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 07/08/16 at 14:07:14

People are supposed to Forgive stupid. If he had been Honest and pointed out that HER EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE IN LIFE make such naivete' impossible, then they would have been forced to prosecute.

At some point stupid stops working as cover for sabotage.
Did anyone else catch the point about how she made it possible for hackers to access the commercial accounts of the people who swapped email with her? It's easy to miss.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 07/10/16 at 05:11:30

Talked to my pahdnuh in Galveston last night. He is very computer savvy, and I asked him if by trading emails between two servers, one secure, the other Hillary's, would that make hacking the secure side easier, by already having access to the Hillary will one? He said no.. but I Thought that Comey said something like that..

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 20:47:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › OUR GOVERNMENT IS A COMPLETE SHAM

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.