Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Who you going to believe? (Read 177 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Who you going to believe?
Reply #15 - 06/29/16 at 10:01:25

aw..... the old it doesn't mean anything argument.....

Wow, I'll bet Nixon wishes he'd gotten a pass like that! what's one little hotel break-in when you figure there were probably 1 million across the country that year. What's one more? It really didn't mean anything in the big picture,  did it?

But I'm not sure you're right on this one.  normally, Hillary's protection detail known as the mainstream media (not to be confused with her  other protective detail aka secret service agents), would do enough damage control and spin that it wouldn't really ever get out to the masses and it's true form.

But I think little doubts keep piling up in people's mind that Hillary is just flat out a dishonest person. I think that's beginning to overwhelm the average voter.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 06/29/16 at 13:04:52

Serowbot wrote on 06/29/16 at 07:58:24:
Only the "Trumpet" wing cares...
Not votes will change.

Whether you called it this or that, then or later makes no difference.

How many fairies can dance on the head of a pin?... Huh

Ohh, it's not that few care. Tons of people Care. But, we've pretty much seen that the evidence doesn't Matter. Why anyone would continue to support what's so obviously an evil person is just baffling.

The speeches and the money, looks like money laundering to me.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/inside-the-clinton-paid-speech-machine-...

Really, $285,000 dollars... wow..

“Once I got a cartoon in the mail when I was fighting out that Whitewater business,” he reminisced in front of about 60 Chinese investors and 150 American business people gathered to discuss bilateral investment opportunities in late March 2015 — two weeks before Hillary Clinton officially declared her candidacy. “And Jiang Zemin and I are sitting together at a state dinner, and in the first frame, I say to President Jiang, I said, ‘You know, you're doing great economically, but our country has more human rights.’ And he looked at me and he said, ‘Yes, and if you were the leader of China, Ken Starr would be in prison making running shoes.’”
A self-deprecating Clinton admitted of those scandal-tarred days of his presidency: “I saved that cartoon for a long time. I must say there were days when I wondered who had the better model.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/inside-the-clinton-paid-speech-machine-...
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Just stuff a guy says ...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #17 - 06/29/16 at 18:35:54

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/28/16 at 19:13:05:
pg wrote on 06/28/16 at 17:48:11:
OI, you are too kind, they left those people there to die.  

Best regards,

I think Stevens decided that he didn't wanna hand weapons to the supposed enemy, said No,, and she hadda watch them die. Or get busted...

More than likely that is probably correct, they let them die for a reason.  Lips Sealed

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 06/30/16 at 06:17:19

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 06/30/16 at 07:43:57

Questioning the statements of known liars isn't often foolish.

Ooohhh, mustnt risk Offending the people or the soon to be killed leader of the country.

Spain-based Marines trying to respond to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, were delayed for three hours as U.S. government officials debated whether they should wear their uniforms and carry weapons, according to Tuesday's report from the House Benghazi Committee.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/story/military/2016/06/28/marines-responding-...

If someone Can't see what this is,  I can't help them.

And thanks for the accolades, Steve.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 06/30/16 at 08:41:21

Yes,.. who are you going to believe?...
The one that's admitted purpose is to trash Hillary, of course... Roll Eyes
...both these points were in the same article...
Quote:
Spain-based Marines trying to respond to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, were delayed for three hours as U.S. government officials debated whether they should wear their uniforms and carry weapons, according to Tuesday's report from the House Benghazi Committee.

Quote:
State Department spokesman Mark Toner said the debate over whether the FAST Marines should be in uniform did not affect the U.S. government's ability to send help to Benghazi.

"The fact is, we did not cause a delay," Toner said on Tuesday. "We received diplomatic clearance, as is standard, to send a flight into Tripoli to evacuate our personnel. The process of gaining clearance did not delay or cancel any asset going to Libya.

"Furthermore, we deployed a Marine FAST team to Tripoli after the attacks. Concerns about what they wore had no bearing on the timing of their arrival.”

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 06/30/16 at 18:47:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/28/16 at 10:37:12:
What were Her Goals that made lying to America necessary?

If I tell the truth in order to expose a liar, how does that diminish the truth?

depends on the value of the truth, so far it's just that she's lazy and maybe a bit paranoid...   woo hoo

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #22 - 07/01/16 at 03:35:01

LostArtist wrote on 06/30/16 at 18:47:31:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/28/16 at 10:37:12:
What were Her Goals that made lying to America necessary?

If I tell the truth in order to expose a liar, how does that diminish the truth?

depends on the value of the truth, so far it's just that she's lazy and maybe a bit paranoid...   woo hoo

In a court of law, a judge will instruct a jury that if a witness impeaches themselves, through their testimony, that they are not bound to ANY of testimony, and can disregard  ALL of it.

I feel her server was to protect the Clinton Foundation activities, and this is why Bill pulled the stunt on Loretta.
She should have refused, but Clinton is smooth, and just how do you tell an ex-president to bug off.......Seriously, how?
Sounds easy, but you know its not.
This turkey is sly, he could be setting up a diverging of the investigation by this stunt, tainting it, that a new one will be ordered, and the delay, well, justice delayed, is justice denied  Wink

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #23 - 07/01/16 at 03:43:32

Oh sweet, just broke.......

The Clinton's.....

Stay tuned for more.

The America saga of how capitalism, congress, and the quest for power and money under the umbrella of a caring democracy works....

STATE DEPARTMENT
State Department seeks 27-month delay for release of Clinton Foundation emails

NOW PLAYING

Should AG Lynch recuse herself from Clinton email probe?
The State Department has sought to delay the court-ordered release of emails between four of Hillary Clinton's top aides and officials at the Clinton Foundation and a closely associated public relations firm.

The motion, filed in federal court by the Justice Department late Wednesday, seeks to put off the release of the emails by 27 months. It was first reported on by The Daily Caller.

In the filing, the State Department says it originally estimated that approximately 6,000 emails and other documents were exchanged between the aides — identified as former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Michael Fuchs, former Ambassador-At-Large Melanne Verveer, Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, and Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin — and the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a communications shop that former President Bill Clinton helped launch.

However, the State Department said that due to errors in the initial document search, the number of "potentially responsive documents" was in fact more than 34,000. The department estimated that it had more than 13,000 pages still left to review.

U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras had previously ordered the State Department to release the requested documents by July 21.  

If the State Department request is granted, the emails would not be released until October 2018, nearly halfway through the first term of a potential Hillary Clinton presidency. The documents are being sought by the conservative nonprofit group Citizens United.

"The American people have a right to see these emails before the election," Citizens United President David Bossie told The Daily Caller, adding that the delay was "totally unacceptable."

The motion was filed two days after Attorney General Loretta Lynch met Bill Clinton at the Phoenix airport. Lynch denied the meeting was anything other than a chance encounter, but Republicans and Democrats have criticized her for at least creating the appearance of a conflict of interest in the midst of a federal investigation into Hillary Clinton's time as America's top diplomat.

On Thursday, State Department spokesman John Kirby cited a surge in Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests in explaining the State Department extension request.

"The Department handles FOIA in an entirely nonpartisan manner," Kirby said.

The former secretary of state has come under scrutiny over whether she used her position to aid corporate and foreign government donors to the Clinton Foundation.

In addition, Abedin worked as an employee at Teneo while simultaneously working at the State Department while Mills held a position at the Clinton Foundation while also serving in the State Department. Both matters have been flagged by Congress as possible conflicts of interest.  

Up next, fairies and pinheads, Bill stacks em' tight!  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 07/01/16 at 09:23:48

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/30/16 at 07:43:57:
And thanks for the accolades, Steve.

Credit, where credit is due.

--Steve

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #25 - 07/01/16 at 14:23:36

I would like to see a thread with JOGs top 10 conspiracies and let's see how many have come to fruition.   Shocked

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #26 - 07/01/16 at 16:59:09

pg wrote on 07/01/16 at 14:23:36:
I would like to see a thread with JOGs top 10 conspiracies and let's see how many have come to fruition.   Shocked

Best regards,

Does Santa Clause count?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 03:41:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who you going to believe?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.