Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Who you going to believe? (Read 177 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Who you going to believe?
06/28/16 at 08:14:42

Eyewitnesses say no protest ever took place prior to the storming of the embassy in Bengazi.
They report it was a full scale invasion.
Why did the Obama administration spend time on a supposition, or lie, trying to have internet providers pull the video before they even sent support into the embassy?
Clinton was not even at the meetings to begin with, yet, Obama decided this story of a video was the way to address this?

Leon Panetta even reports that this was a major fail.

Why did they keep up this story about the video when they knew it was not TRUE?

Did Obama tie Clinton to this lie?

I agree, hindsight is 20/20, and the invasion caught some napping, or discounting  it, however.....
Lying to cover your own azz is chicken chickensheet

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Who you going to believe?
Reply #1 - 06/28/16 at 09:48:33

Republicans want a tempest in a teapot...

Facts are,.. early assumptions were that it was related to a simultaneous event occurring in Egypt...
This would be a reasonable assumption... as intel came in, it became clear that it wasn't...

What you tell people privately, and what you announce in a public statement as a representative of your government, can differ over any given time period.

Nothing about this would have changed anything on the ground...

The stated goal here,.. was to hurt Hillary's chances.
Nothing more...
Here's where McCarthy got a little too full of himself, and spilled the beans,... on Fox of of all places... Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jIJ0g8EPs0

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 06/28/16 at 10:37:12

What were Her Goals that made lying to America necessary?

If I tell the truth in order to expose a liar, how does that diminish the truth?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 06/28/16 at 10:42:54

Yep, McCarty was trying to sell himself, and you will take his self promotion and attach it to everyone else, I see....
However, if you look at the factual time line of the event, it was Obama who tried to save his arse, by cooking up this story based on assumptions.
I believe Hillary got caught in obama's lies, myself...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #4 - 06/28/16 at 14:30:20

What does it matter now anyway?

She got caught mishandling secret documents.
she lied to support her pres.
she failed to support her staff in the field.
maybe she was smoking cigars with the interns at the time.
The FBI found her deleted emails, I wonder if that's what cost him his job.

WWW   IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #5 - 06/28/16 at 16:45:26

The whole thing is a tangled mess of lies, cover ups, self-serving statements and "news leaks", political finger pointing and general all around BULL S$#T.      It does do is expose a lack of leadership and sense of responsibility in the administration.     It is readily apparent that politics is more important that the lives of the people they are responsible for.   Perhaps nothing would have helped, but at least an effort could have been made.  Instead all the effort was expended on "political spin"....

Is it any wonder that we always said that when it hit the fan, the only one you could depend on was the guy next to you.      

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 06/28/16 at 17:48:11

OI, you are too kind, they left those people there to die.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #7 - 06/28/16 at 18:43:54

Quote:
What does it matter now anyway?

She got caught mishandling secret documents.
she lied to support her pres.
she failed to support her staff in the field

And a whole sh*t load of other things not even remotely related to this particular subject.

But it doesn't matter a doggone bit now.

She's gonna be the next President regardless.

By hook, or by crook, or by the unbelievable stupidity of the voters, I'm afraid that she's got this one in the bag.

And, astonishing as it might seem, half the country is going to celebrate.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 06/28/16 at 19:13:05

pg wrote on 06/28/16 at 17:48:11:
OI, you are too kind, they left those people there to die.  

Best regards,

I think Stevens decided that he didn't wanna hand weapons to the supposed enemy, said No,, and she hadda watch them die. Or get busted...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 06/29/16 at 04:42:40

Old chief, we sleep'n n same teepee  Grin

Yes, what a cluster fruck.
The very scorn of the system Obama campaigned against with hop'n and change.....
Only to see him extend it!

Yes, half will celebrate prolly the most corrupt player ever to get elected on divisional motivation as to why.
Totally escaping from them is the insanity of their actions.
Celebration will be short lived as it will quickly turn to a defensive mode, with anger being their companion and misery resulting....
Life will be as such, they will watch reality TV shows to anchor them to despair......
Rinse and repeat, every couple of years.

In all honesty, it really isn't much different that coming to this sight and spewing forth personal beliefs as if they have some value and the ability to help others see the error of their ways....
It might, chances are, it won't, cuz those in opposition to me come here for the same motivation  Grin

I think it's fair to say participation here has dwindled as folks come to see its a waste of time, and I can almost swallow that too, but I get this nagging thought that is exactly the the "power brokers " want, a subdued citizenry, so they by default, will have absolute power, and blame us for giving it to them.....
You know, sorta like how we blame the gun for the destruction it visits on us....

TUNE IN, DROP OUT........ DROP DEAD.

Vote to let someone else, do it  Embarrassed

And, at 4 in the morning west cost, how is your day?  Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 06/29/16 at 04:50:13

Let's remember; if it wasn't for this investigation, Hilary would have gotten away with her email scam. If uncovered during a later investigation (and you know they'll be another) it likely would have been buried.

We all know if she had an R by her name, modern day Woodward and Bernsteins would have gotten so many "journalism" awards, they could have built houses out of them!

Here's something else to consider: if Hilary, who lives on the protective cocoon the main stream media surrounds her with, is so dishonest and incompetent that even they can't cover her tracks, how awful must she really be?!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 06/29/16 at 04:58:54

My newspaper, one of  the vast number Pro-Hilary "news" outlets, ran the headline "No smoking gun" for the Bengazi story. No surprise there.

But close analysis by those not wearing the same team jersey, shows a few thongs that are more than a little disturbing.

From WSJ

We also learn that on the day of the attack, in a 5 p.m. meeting that included Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, Mr. Obama said the U.S. should use all available resources. After that meeting, Mr. Panetta returned to the Pentagon to discuss what military resources were available. The Defense Secretary then issued an order to deploy military assets to Libya.

But nothing was sent to Benghazi, and nothing was even in route when the last two Americans were killed almost eight hours after the attacks began. The holdup seems to have been caused in part by something else we learn from this report: a 7:30 p.m. teleconference of Defense and State officials, including Mrs. Clinton.

Ostensibly they were sharing intelligence and coordinating responses. But they debated whether they needed Libya’s permission to deploy American troops to defend endangered Americans, whether Marines should wear uniforms or civilian clothes, and so on.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 06/29/16 at 05:08:50

ut they debated whether they needed Libya’s permission to deploy American troops to defend endangered Americans, whether Marines should wear uniforms or civilian clothes, and so on

Ahhh, yazz,, must respect the nation,,  

More
Strain out the gnat, swallow the camel...

Disingenuous anyone?

Build a House out of the awards,,

Golden,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 06/29/16 at 05:10:44

But this is the smoking gun. This is why she should never be president. Now I know our liberal friend Sew will say this was just a diplomatic strategy. That what you say in public is not what you say in private sometimes if you want to get things done, I agree with that at times, I've done it and in fact I have a work situation today where I'm going to do that very same thing.

But this is different and heres why. This attack was just another in a long line of attacks from groups with the same belief system driving them. We had another one yesterday in Turkey, we had one a couple weeks ago in Orlando. Obama and Clinton were / still are in denial. She lied to us when everyone knew she was lying and she stuck with that lie even when it was ridiculous to do so. She considers us expendable, useful idiots. Sew, if you were there and the narrative needed to be continued, you die.

WSJ

Mrs. Clinton referred to the video more than once in her public statements. At 10:08 p.m. on the night of the attack, she issued a public statement on Benghazi: “Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others.” She repeated the point the next day at the State Department.

That’s not what she was saying in private. On the night of the attack, at 6:49 p.m. Washington time, Mrs. Clinton called Libya’s president to say the attack on the diplomatic compound in Benghazi was planned and that an Islamist terror group had claimed responsibility. A few hours later, she emailed her daughter that “an Al Qaeda-like group” was responsible.

The next afternoon Mrs. Clinton was even more categorical. In a phone call with the Egyptian Prime Minister, she said the Benghazi attack “had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest.” She added that the Benghazi attackers were believed affiliated with al Qaeda.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 06/29/16 at 07:58:24

Only the "Trumpet" wing cares...
Not votes will change.

Whether you called it this or that, then or later makes no difference.

How many fairies can dance on the head of a pin?... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 08:10:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who you going to believe?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.