Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gee, I guess you could make this argument.... (Read 20 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Gee, I guess you could make this argument....
06/21/16 at 15:56:47

Obama said this last M---- Terrorist was homegrown, and NOT, the results of organized M----- Terrorist that are targeting us.
That he is winning, or has them on the run, or that Global Cooling will freeze off their lil' Jihaddie....

Anyway, my point is, we can't expect our police, FBI, Homeland Security, Hill and Bill, or any other gubbermint entity to protect us from threat or harm 24/7.

We have been endowed by our founders to a pursuant of happiness, etc, and to me that means not being kilt, by a thug, or a M----- Terrorist, or ?

So.....

Our founders also must have known that our freedom might, could, seems like it is, providing an avenue for these threats to access out free lifestyle.....
And one of the reasons they commented on a civilian rights to bear arms and a militia, is to thwart these elements right in the act of their execution against us....

Gee, I reckin those guys musta had an inkling Obama-ettes would one day come to govern, and cluelessly,  think by going after the tool, or calling them a JV team, WHOA, that hurts, would stop these M---- Terrorist and other criminally deranged animals...

Gee  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Gee, I guess you could make this argument....
Reply #1 - 06/21/16 at 16:52:05

We have been endowed by our Creator.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 06/21/16 at 17:25:48

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/21/16 at 16:52:05:
We have been endowed by our Creator.

Some more than others  Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 06/21/16 at 17:44:19

True,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 14:44:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Gee, I guess you could make this argument....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.