Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Indiscriminateness (Read 43 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Indiscriminateness
06/18/16 at 15:19:45

This is a pretty interesting article, it offers some insight to some questions I ponder.  The article identifies and defines characteristics on how the left's decision making process works.  I'm not saying this is accurate; however, it is the best articulation that I have found.  I'm going to copy a couple paragraphs.  

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/06/18/why-liberals-support-mu...

Why Liberals Support Muslims Who Hate Everything They Stand For

They were raised to believe that indiscriminateness is a moral imperative. That the only way to be moral is to not discriminate between right and wrong, good and evil, better and worse, truth and lies because your act of discrimination – discriminating between these things might just be a reflection of your personal discrimination, your bigotries.  They were raised to believe that indiscriminateness is a moral imperative because its opposite is the evil of having discriminated.

There is no explanation for success if nothing is better than anything else and the greater the success the greater the injustice. Conversely and for the same reason, failure is de facto proof of victimization and the greater the failure, the greater the proof of the victim is, or the greater the victimization.

Feel free to interject Bot.   Huh

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Indiscriminateness
Reply #1 - 06/18/16 at 16:00:48

MAZZASH! Someone Just outJOGged JOG.

Why Liberals Support Muslims Who Hate Everything They Stand For

Yeah, I asked
How is it okay to import people who Hate, WILL KILL, your pet queers?

The whole
Indiscriminate approach
point.. Wow.
Mustnt Think. Accept,  Accept anything and everything, except
Those who DON'T.
They are Haters. Kickingng, biting, punching HATING Them is only Right.
Even though there Is no Right or Wrong.

Ohh, a deep study of the mirror...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 06/19/16 at 08:24:34

Most all religions have crazy laws, that are often anti gay, women, and racist...
Some modern Christiana try to distance themselves from it,.. but it's there...
They will say that the Westboro Baptist Church, KKK, Evangelicals, etc,.. are just fringe nuts and don't represent them.

ISIS is estimated to be between 150 and 300,000 people...
There are 1.8 billion Muslims...
I don't agree with many things Muslims do or believe.. just as I don't follow Christian dogma either...
... but, I won't try to paint all Muslims with an ISIS brush...

If I were to paint with such a big brush,.. I'd paint all religious dogma over...

Jesus says... let's torture women and kill children...too...
Revelation 2:22-23  "Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.And I will kill her children with death"

I say Christian Conservatives are being indiscriminate by not pointing the finger at themselves...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 06/19/16 at 08:37:26

Serowbot wrote on 06/19/16 at 08:24:34:
Most all religions have crazy laws, that are often anti gay, women, and racist...
Some modern Christiana try to distance themselves from it,.. but it's there...
They will say that the Westboro Baptist Church, KKK, Evangelicals, etc,.. are just fringe nuts and don't represent them.

ISIS is estimated to be between 150 and 300,000 people...
There are 1.8 billion Muslims...
I don't agree with many things Muslims do or believe.. just as I don't follow Christian dogma either...

If I were to paint with such a big brush,.. I'd paint all religious dogma over...

Jesus says... let's torture women and kill children...too...
Revelation 2:22-23  "Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.And I will kill her children with death"

I say Christian Conservatives are being indiscriminate by not pointing the finger at themselves...

I say EVERYONE is guilty of NOT pointing their finger at themselves....

And that kiddies, is what Gandhi meant when he said, "Be the change you desire to see in this world"

BUT...... they are such _______ ( you fill in the blank according to your own bias )  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 06/19/16 at 10:12:53

xcept they repent of their deeds....

And, I know it's not fair for me to expect someone who is permanently stuck in intellectual dishonesty to weigh out the difference between the old and New testament, but, you fail..
Not to say that it's Okay to misbehave, but to point out WHEN judgment is passed is different.  OT, break the Law, die.
New, be the fallen human, live your life searching for How to be forgiven, take your Heart to God, ask for change.. and it's possible to be forgiven.. even if you live wrong.

What would be the Point in God coming to Earth and be crucified if the expectations He had of his creations behavior didn't change? Nobody can live and be Right under the Law.. That's why we had to have a saviour, because no one could do it themselves.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 06/19/16 at 10:16:21

well, tell God it ain't workin'...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 06/19/16 at 10:27:04

What isn't working?

IP Logged
welshpete
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/19/16 at 11:44:38

all i can tell you is that it works for me. natural born sinner, saved by grace. still ride like a nutter though...

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 06/19/16 at 12:45:29

Serowbot wrote on 06/19/16 at 08:24:34:

No kidding, it doesn't matter how many people they kill & maim you refuse to condemn their acts.

Here is a 4 minute video which reveals their are no moderate Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEMHKO5MC6c

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 09:35:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Indiscriminateness

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.