Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Would they try to brainwash you? (Read 52 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Would they try to brainwash you?
06/18/16 at 10:18:30

We just have to be repetitive about this. It's not enough to have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it every Monday. We have to do this every day of the week and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

Todays
Name that asshat
challenge

And, another thing... Just EXACTLY how do they Pay for the Ad?
I don't remember giving anyone permission to spend MY money buying time on a radio station or ad space in the paper to
Convince me or my neighbors to see guns as scary.

Wake up, there is a reason why They want Us defenseless.

Bot, don't forget, this is my Third screen name.
I was JOG
Then JOG1

And I am still 11 thousand+ posts in the lead .
You will be needing new strings to the little Muppet hands before you can even hope to catch up.
Were you here before I was?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Would they try to brainwash you?
Reply #1 - 06/18/16 at 11:59:25

I thought you were born here... Grin

If you click a members name,... you can see when they registered.
I'm March 06'...
http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?action=ml;sort=posts

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 06/18/16 at 12:13:24

Bought it in 05,, and get my mail delivered here. John  could probably declare me a dependent on his taxes.
I'm probably gonna get another one.. I Really want to ride again. Just not sure yet about the shoulders and knees.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 06/18/16 at 14:23:12

We need a hall of fame!   Wink

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #4 - 06/18/16 at 14:32:21

Quote:
We just have to be repetitive about this. It's not enough to have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it every Monday. We have to do this every day of the week and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

Todays
Name that asshat
challenge

Eric Holder is the asshat. Talking about doing the same kind of thing with guns as was done with cigarettes. But I haven't seen the Ads or the PSAs. At least not yet.

But "would they try to brainwash you" ?

Does a bear sh*t in the .....?

I don't think they believe they need your permission to spend your taxes on any doggone thing they please either.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/18/16 at 15:47:39

Our taxes are dedicated to the interest on the debt.
They create more debt when they spend money.
Mafia,interest, vig.
Thanks for the reply, it is obvious you're seeing and aware.
That's so rare.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #6 - 06/18/16 at 17:29:09

Brainwashing, not brainwashing individuals, but systematically changing the perceptions, ideals and even the moral norms of entire populations is an interesting subject.

It's relatively easy when a totalitarian regime can  totally control the media and the dissemination of information. For example, North Korea. The folks in that country don't have a clue what's going on in the rest of the world right now. Or in what used to be the Soviet Union. But that only works for a time. The Soviet Union didn't come apart so much because of outside forces - sorry Regan worshipers - but because observed reality became so different from the BS the the government controlled media was feeding the people that they simply refused to swallow it anymore, and revolted; peacefully for the most part. But it took a half a century for that to happen.

It isn't as easy, but it's much more insidious, and more likely to stick, I think, in a country with a "free press" and a "free" entertainment industry. It happens so slowly that most folks don't even notice what's going on. The changes creep up a little bit at a time until things that would have once been considered normal are considered unthinkable, and things that were once unthinkable are normal, and a lot of people aren't even aware of the the switch. They think that everything has always been just the way it is right now.

The Media in our country, and our entertainment industry, are free to report whatever news they choose,and to produce television  shows and movies with whatever content they choose. I'm interested in what drives those choices.  Why do they report what they report and emphasize what they consider important and ignore other things. Who exactly is doing the deciding?  And why are TV shows and movies about what they are about. Are those decisions just random? A reflection of how society is evolving. Or are those decisions actually directing the evolution,causing peoples ideas to change ?  Accidentally? Or by design? The chicken or the egg ?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 06/18/16 at 17:45:17

bit at a time until things that would have once been considered normal are considered unthinkable, and things that were once unthinkable are normal, and a lot of people aren't even aware of the the switch. They think that everything has always been just the way it is right now.

You're on the trail of it. The question you follow with shows it.
Look up
Predictive programming

Understand that the alleged free press is owned by about six companies. The fringe and dismissed by the brainwashed are the ones who actually tell the truth.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 06/19/16 at 07:45:44

What you guys looking at?

Why the doom and gloom?

You gotta break a few eggs to bake a cake, so wadda you whining about cracked eggs?

Look around you and take notice and heart,  with the evidence that change is happening, slowly, as O&S suggest, but happening it is.

Just a few examples:

Media: FOX News and Rush Limbaugh.
Not that I think they are above the capitalistic fray of Hillary and Bill's money grabbing, no, but what I am talking about is the millions of people who have turned an ear elsewhere from the ABC,NBS, CBS, CNN regurgitation and Dan Rather typewriter snafu BS.

Academia: Gee, we need "safe zones" where their ideas and beliefs need not be threatened.... GOLLY, from what, the BIG BAD wolf?
You mean they won't stand the to the scrutiny of debate?
WTF, I thought that was what academia does  Grin

Politics: As much as it pains me to give this as example, it doesn't change the FACTS as to what drove it here......

DONALD TRUMP

The media pizzed all over its smart azzed prissy mentality with its claims and hits written against this clown.
They choked on their tea leaves, and presently they are stuck in their bowels as they try and pass them, as they missed the pulse of so many people who voted for him, AND Bernie, against the optimum politic machine of the Bush and Clinton pay to play regimes.

Social: Most folks look at the BLM wrong. If you see how they, in a sense, bit the hand that fed them, with their organizing, challenging the political climate that has "grouped" them together for political posturing, this is a break away from the "plantation" of liberal masters lording over them.....
Yes, it has lost much of its original intent as it became consumed by the "system", much like the Tea Party, which was NOT a party but a referencing of rebellion in our historical past, only to be consumed by the Repubs.
That energy of both of these, and others, still ticks, it only needs to be organized, and used to unseat the status quo of the power structure that has brought this country to where it presently flounders....

I have faith NOT in any of these established hierarchy to right our ship, no, but in the serfs, the peons, the peasants, who in the past were always the ones who brought down the kingdoms...

The attempts on restricting our freedoms on right to bear arms, freedom to express religious beliefs and to live according to its dictates, and freedom to assimilate and participate in exchange of ideas through out the academia and social media, is the actions of a threatened regime......
When you can't win intellectually, you make laws against it.....
And that is what the match will strike, to set Rome ablaze once more!

Be of good cheer bro's, no one can steal your laughter.
Death awaits us all, and that's a fact, enjoy the moment as a gift, love, laugh, and appreciate it as that....
For those who waste it, no matter what "just" cause they claim as validation, have missed the reason to life, like a salmon who missed its tributary, spending its sperm wastefully in a current of no future return........SAD  Embarrassed    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #9 - 06/19/16 at 08:58:34

Quote:
Why the doom and gloom?

I'm not the least bit gloomy Ray. I just don't believe in blowing smoke up my own a*s, or letting others do that if I can help it.

Seeing things clearly and recognising what I see right in front of me with my own eyes doesn't make me unhappy, it makes me happy for the things that aren't all f*cked up, and for the fact that I might not be blindsided by what's coming down the pike. If you know whats coming at you at least you can duck Cheesy

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 06/19/16 at 09:15:48

oldNslow wrote on 06/19/16 at 08:58:34:
Quote:
Why the doom and gloom?

I'm not the least bit gloomy Ray. I just don't believe in blowing smoke up my own a*s, or letting others do that if I can help it.

Seeing things clearly and recognising what I see right in front of me with my own eyes doesn't make me unhappy, it makes me happy for the things that aren't all f*cked up, and for the fact that I might not be blindsided by what's coming down the pike. If you know whats coming at you at least you can duck Cheesy

Love that last line  Grin

I know boss, and my assignment was in a general sense more than critique.
We are by nature caring creatures, that is why we herd  Kiss
Which means we default to those emotions, which means those frucking idiots that we are talking about capitalize upon  Grin

Have a great dad day old man !

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #11 - 06/19/16 at 09:44:12

Quote:
Have a great dad day old man !

Same to you.

Wife and I are going over to our son's house in a little while for dinner as a matter of fact.

I'll leave with this. One of my favorite American Poets. Spent most of his life not too far from you I think. On the Northern California coast. He was a very wise man.

Be Angry At The Sun by Robinson Jeffers

That public men publish falsehoods
Is nothing new. That America must accept
Like the historical republics corruption and empire
Has been known for years.

Be angry at the sun for setting
If these things anger you. Watch the wheel slope and turn,
They are all bound on the wheel, these people, those warriors.
This republic, Europe, Asia.

Observe them gesticulating,
Observe them going down. The gang serves lies, the passionate
Man plays his part; the cold passion for truth
Hunts in no pack.

You are not Catullus, you know,
To lampoon these crude sketches of Caesar. You are far
From Dante's feet, but even farther from his dirty
Political hatreds.

Let boys want pleasure, and men
Struggle for power, and women perhaps for fame,
And the servile to serve a Leader and the dupes to be duped.
Yours is not theirs.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 06/19/16 at 10:20:43

With wisdom comes sorrow.

I WISH Reality would Be what they say.

The economy is Good, and getting gooder.
Unemployment is Down, and getting downer.
We live in THE Greatest nation on Earth, and getting greater by the minute.
Our medical system and school system are the envy of the Whirled, and getting more envied by the second..

Blahhdeflippinblaahhblahhh..

Horse CRAP...

DUCK!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 16:46:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Would they try to brainwash you?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.