--Steve

IP Logged
Tocsik
Serious Thumper

the singularity

Denver, CO
Re: Harambe the gorilla
Reply #1 - 05/31/16 at 12:15:04

I come here to talk about motorcycles.  Does he ride?

'08|Raptor|Dyna|Stock jets & no other carb changes @ 5280' alt|'slavy CCT|Kawa front pulley|130/90 rear tire|7" LED headlight|3" straight risers|FIAMM El Grande horns|Mutazu hard bags
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #2 - 05/31/16 at 14:00:22

Tocsik wrote on 05/31/16 at 12:15:04:
I come here to talk about motorcycles.  Does he ride?

Does his bike have ape-hangers?  Cheesy

(couldn't resist)

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 05/31/16 at 14:04:39

Not anymore. Idiots killed him rather than distract him. If that thing wanted to hurt that kid, he could have ripped him in pieces before the Lone Ranger got his gun. I have avoided this, because it Pisses me off. And Who lets their toddler outta sight in a public place, anyway?  Good grief, the number of things wrong with this event just makes me nuts.
Just think of how many people involved Drive on roads innocent people share, not even knowing how close they are to an IDIOT with a steering wheel.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #4 - 05/31/16 at 14:17:24

yup, shoulda threw in a bunch of banana's 1st.
of course, ain't my nephew.   Huh
most kid's get pretty upset if you take their new rubber ducky away.

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/31/16 at 18:29:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/31/16 at 14:04:39:
Not anymore. Idiots killed him rather than distract him. If that thing wanted to hurt that kid, he could have ripped him in pieces before the Lone Ranger got his gun. I have avoided this, because it Pisses me off. And Who lets their toddler outta sight in a public place, anyway?  Good grief, the number of things wrong with this event just makes me nuts.
Just think of how many people involved Drive on roads innocent people share, not even knowing how close they are to an IDIOT with a steering wheel.

That gorilla could have killed that kid in the blink of an eye at any moment. I would have blown that apes head off in a second. Toddlers have gotten away from every parent who ever lived. Any one who tries to say otherwise is a liar. Unexpected $hit happens.  It's just a f'ing animal.

IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #6 - 05/31/16 at 18:40:57

WebsterMark wrote on 05/31/16 at 18:29:18:
Toddlers have gotten away from every parent who ever lived. Any one who tries to say otherwise is a liar. Unexpected $hit happens.  It's just a f'ing animal.

My kids have NEVER gotten away from me. Nope, not ever! It's called being a good parent. You don't take your eyes off of them - especially in a crowd! I was never too busy to keep an innocent, defenseless child safe! They should've shot the parents instead of the gorilla. The gorilla had more brains!

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #7 - 05/31/16 at 18:41:55

Very well said!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 05/31/16 at 18:55:54

WebsterMark wrote on 05/31/16 at 18:29:18:

That gorilla could have killed that kid in the blink of an eye at any moment. I would have blown that apes head off in a second. Toddlers have gotten away from every parent who ever lived. Any one who tries to say otherwise is a liar. Unexpected $hit happens.  It's just a f'ing animal.

Yep, Could Have, had ample opportunity, But Didn't. And, some moron decided killing that fabulous animal that Could have ripped that kid apart Long before anyone had time to get a gun , decided that killing the gorilla that, best I can tell, wasn't threatening the child. Why did nobody go in to distract the gorilla while someone else grabbed the kid? Why do people so readily call stupid reasonable?
I'm so happy that I have not needed any of today's adults to respond to an emergency in My life. Being at the mercy of well intentioned idiots is terrifying.

If that animal wanted to hurt the kid, nobody would have stopped it. Unless someone has a Video of the whole event, and can Show aggressive and threatening behavior by the gorilla, I am not going to agree with killing it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #9 - 05/31/16 at 19:03:36

How is killing the gorilla any different than the gorilla killing the kid? Both would be senseless. What sets us apart from the "animals" is the fact that we cherish life in any form and don't indiscriminately kill "just because".

That gorilla looked to me like he was just curious why the kid was crying or maybe he was trying to protect him. He didn't look like he meant the kid any harm.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 05/31/16 at 19:09:57

you guys are f'd up.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #11 - 05/31/16 at 19:30:25

"Dangerous Animal Response Team" (DART team ? ) is what the zoo guy on the news called it.
Wow. Even zoos get to have their own SWAT teams nowadays. Who knew ?

Wonder if they get their gear through the 1033 program Huh

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #12 - 06/01/16 at 08:47:10

The kid had to scale a 3 or 4 foot fence then cross 15 feet of shrubbery?
And the zoo thinks that's enough?
clearly they have the wrong shrubbery for that to work.

WWW   IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #13 - 06/01/16 at 08:57:44

verslagen1 wrote on 06/01/16 at 08:47:10:
The kid had to scale a 3 or 4 foot fence then cross 15 feet of shrubbery?
And the zoo thinks that's enough?
clearly they have the wrong shrubbery for that to work.

The zoo's responsibility is to keep the animals IN the enclosures. The gorilla didn't ever escape.
People are supposed to have more sense.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #14 - 06/01/16 at 09:01:58

oldNslow wrote on 06/01/16 at 08:57:44:
The zoo's responsibility is to keep the animals IN the enclosures. The gorilla didn't ever escape.
People are supposed to have more sense.

A kid might learn not to piss on a wall socket after he's done it once.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 18:08:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Harambe the gorilla

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.