Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Is this true of any other society? (Read 103 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Is this true of any other society?
Reply #15 - 05/19/16 at 10:31:10

Well, you and Rat have certainly kept it interesting, I'm gonna call Old n Slow the winner. Looked like a good analysis And he brought up another dimension of the Justice System,  
Jury selection,,
Pretty much makes the odds of a stubborn juror ever having impact on a controversial trial slimmer. And slimming down on an already very small number leaves the defendant in a precarious position.

FBI lab results are not to be trusted, we've seen prosecutorial misconduct, the System is systematically destroying innocents, and, say, a murder case, if I was a juror, I don't know if I could see through the phony crap, IF there was any. No telling how many times they get the right guy, I'm sure it's a high percentage, but, boy, would I hate being the guy accused and wrongly convicted on nothing but circumstantial evidence.

Mark, you've yet to explain who the victim is and how they injured in prostitution.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #16 - 05/19/16 at 10:47:35

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/18/16 at 21:35:41:
WebsterMark wrote on 05/17/16 at 19:42:18:
ûjustin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/17/16 at 18:07:49:
In dealing with a victimless crime, such as prostitution, the State pretends to be the Victim and the defendant is given the full weight of the states prosecutorial power. An educated juror is in the position to show the other jurors what power they have.
If you want to highlight something in the wall o f text you offered or , as I have done, Explain how it's relevant, then I'll look at it. But until I Feel at least somewhat interested, mehhh.  

prostitution is not victimless.

That's your assertion.
Please, Explain.

Who was damaged?

Certainly a limited number of facts are presented.
It can be victimless same as buying the girlfriend a diamond ring after a good one.
yes, the state didn't get their taxes for services rendered, so call the service something else, a haircut.
or a wife, she was denied exclusivity and the moneys rendered.  (tax man go service yourself)
or your soul if you think that way.

For the most part, I've never served on a jury.  Nearly was, but the case was dismissed before presented.
I don't think I'll ever actually serve, you say you're an engineer and thank you, your excused.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 05/19/16 at 17:51:51

, you say you're an engineer and thank you, your excused

Don't want anyone who might be too smart...

I wonder if saying

I'm a private detective

would be good enough.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 05/20/16 at 06:10:40

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 05/20/16 at 07:49:35

Good video, thanks for sharing..

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:05:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is this true of any other society?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.