Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Compromised morality...... (Read 112 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Compromised morality......
Reply #15 - 05/12/16 at 06:11:05

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/11/16 at 20:19:15:
You needed to be taught? You don't have your own heart?
Maybe that's why so many are unable to understand that some actually have original thought.

I have my own morals and scruples. I live by my own code.
There are areas that would veer outside the governance of man, but I guess that's where the laws on the books come in.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 05/12/16 at 06:23:57

Yeah, I have a concept of justice that could conflict with what is written in places. Don't forget, some of those laws were written by some lowlife scum. I'd be telling bankers that,not only do we not owe them, but we're taking what they stole, and exiling all of them to an island, where they can design their laws and screw each other over all they want.

You guys really should take the time to discover the names of the men who were at the meeting on Jekyll Island. They went there using cloak and dagger means, hiding their identities.
And what did Ford say? And how many people actually understand? I think there is me and one other person on this board who knows.
Nothing would change the direction of America further or faster than for this one thing to be understood.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #17 - 05/13/16 at 22:12:33

the further along I got in my business degree, the more I realized that morality and ethics had no place in capitalism/business ...  Sad

interesting side note-
Imagine if America was a dictatorship. You could let 1% of the people have all the nation's wealth. You could help your rich friends get richer by cutting their taxes. And bailing them out when they gamble and lose. You could ignore the needs of the poor for health care and education. Your media would appear free, but would secretly be controlled by one person and his family. You could wiretap phones. You could torture foreign prisoners. You could have rigged elections. You could lie about why you go to war. You could fill your prisons with one particular racial group, and no one would complain. You could use the media to scare the people into supporting policies that are against their interests.

now THINK about who comprises the majority of above statement and THEIR moral position ...

another side note -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-collar_crime

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 05/14/16 at 07:44:30

the further along I got in my business degree, the more I realized that morality and ethics had no place in capitalism/business ...  

Yes, that is exactly my point to the original post/thread.

Rat, consider this observation, by my son, who has a MB in business and advertising and has ran some major campaigns for some big names.
I must brag here a moment, sorry....
He has won some of those awards the industry awards yearly, at a gathering of black tie affair stuff  Smiley

Anyway, he said something to me, that sorta went like this.....
Man by his very nature, his very core, is tribal.
It appears today as confrontation and fragmentary, to society.
Professional sport fans is a great example.
You must wear the apparel to be part of that tribe.
You go to the stadium on game day, a lot of others are in different apparel of another team.
Some tribe members will resort to this primordial behavior, and confrontation ensues......
We have seen this thinking/behavior accelerate, as it permeates all facets of our society.

What is the driving force behind this?

Simple, business has capitalized on a very primitive, and distinct trait, of man, and discarded morality in order to do so.....
As money has become the universal god, and absolute.

Does that make any sense to you Rat?

Isn't the phrase, "Truth in advertising an oxymoron" ?
We have a cabinet position, for the president, that is nothing more than a "spin doctor".....
Why, is the truth not good enough anymore?

The media is no longer about the original intention of journalistic integrity, no....
It's to make money, lots of it, and to factor,and create news, that's to ensure it flows, a news stream, into their accounts.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 05/14/16 at 14:57:50

Yes, Ray, it's corrupt. The president is either a willing puppet, happy to aid in the demolishing of what America was supposed to be, or, he gets shot..
Who is too young to remember the news coverage of Nam?
Now, the people who Would be protesting war are supporting it, because Now, the puppet is a democrat... ooopsies.
Our education system is ruined.
Our food and water are toxic.
Life expectancy is dropping.
Chronic illness is increasing.
And easy as it would be to blame it all on greed, it goes deeper.
Useful idiots, greed, sure, plenty to go around.
Ignorance of what is driving so much of it?
Want Truth?
I've thrown plenty out to chew on.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #20 - 05/14/16 at 16:43:26

Justin, you state it goes deeper than greed ...

how so?
and what is driving it?
WHO is driving it?

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 05/14/16 at 18:40:46

Good questions,
Start with the things I said today. The invasions. The lies.
Who was it for?
Did you read what Smedley Buttler said?
Was he an idiot?
Have you bothered to educate yourself on the Federal Reserve?
Was Henry Ford an idiot?
I wonder why anyone would go to the expense of building the Georgia Guidestones and keep who paid for it secret.
And the food and water grow increasingly toxic.
Sure, the rich are getting richer, why not rob your victims as you kill them.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:47:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Compromised morality......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.