Ok Trumpsters....... (Read 173 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Ok Trumpsters.......
Reply #15 - 05/06/16 at 19:23:49

Jog, of course they get paid, like 1 through 12.

As to money, etc, the bible tells me all I need to know about it, etc.
it is safe to say it will always be a pitfall for most of us....
Many different trails can take you there.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 05/06/16 at 20:07:24

Really, Ray? You think the bible explains how the Federal Reserve works? And you Call it money. It's Currency, and you don't know the difference.
Henry Ford did.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 05/07/16 at 08:01:20

Be it stone, stick, or beads, it all is fashioned for a reason.
You want to get caught up in the semantics of names or manipulations, go ahead, it doesn't change the fact of monies.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 05/07/16 at 16:38:53

You missed gold and silver. Historically money. Each considered as intrinsically valuable. Never seen as mere currency.
And with all your huffing and puffing,you've yet to explain why Ford was wrong about the Federal Reserve.
Nobody has the balls to try, because I am one of MAYBE three who has a clue.
Yeah,all that biblical claptrap will surely save you.
While we kill millions a year. Yeah, we are well protected.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #19 - 05/07/16 at 17:08:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/07/16 at 16:38:53:
You missed gold and silver. Historically money. Each considered as intrinsically valuable. Never seen as mere currency.
And with all your huffing and puffing,you've yet to explain why Ford was wrong about the Federal Reserve.
Nobody has the balls to try, because I am one of MAYBE three who has a clue.
Yeah,all that biblical claptrap will surely save you.
While we kill millions a year. Yeah, we are well protected.

ECON101
1. Money is unreal.
2. Money is imaginary.

That is the first concept to grasp.

Again -
1. Money is unreal, meaning imaginary, intangible.
2. Currency is NOT money, but merely represents money. Money is NOT currency. Currency is NOT money.

*Unreal means imaginary, meaning it can not be held in your hands.

http://www.uhuh.com/unreal/moncur.htm

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 05/07/16 at 20:50:26

You can play with high thinking philosophical ideas all you want.
What would you rather have?
An ounce of gold, which is just a concept, or a snickers bar?

Gold and silver are considered money. Have been fought for since forever. Money is a way to store labor, and people use different ways.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/44931200

Keynes theory sure has worked out for the politicians.
I've studied money and the concept
I know about tally sticks
I understand inherent value.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 05/07/16 at 22:18:31

If you think you have a knowledge that no one else knows,... use it to your advantage.
If you really believe the currency is about to collapse,... buy gold,... or silver,.. or platinum...  ... or dry goods... whatever...

You can't change it,... use it...

That does require putting your money where your mouth is...

I did buy gold and silver back in the late 90's...
Why?...  Not because I bought into the fear mongering of conspiracy radio...
I bought it because I was aware of the advertisers on conspiracy radio...
Quadrupled my investment...  Did you?...
...are you a gambler?...
Do you understand economics better than I do?... are you sure?...

I'm not buying now...  Lips Sealed
Am I wrong?... are you right?...
You wanna' put your money where your mouth is?...

PS... I'm not recommending it...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 05/07/16 at 22:50:24

I'm trying to get people to see. While the masses don't understand how the monetary system works, we continue to be enslaved by it.
Or, don't you think Ford understood things that the People didn't?
Look at what your savings earn you now.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #23 - 05/08/16 at 06:48:50

enslaved

Interesting choice of word JOG, it's almost biblical, yet, it makes me wonder if you own a mirror?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 05/08/16 at 08:26:03

Why? Because I don't know how to not be impacted by the same system I am pointing out as bad? You need a different position to attack from if that's it.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #25 - 05/08/16 at 09:50:47

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/08/16 at 08:26:03:
Why? Because I don't know how to not be impacted by the same system I am pointing out as bad? You need a different position to attack from if that's it.

If it consumes you, anything, is that a good perspective, or does it perhaps, enslave you?
And buddy, why do you presume its an attack?
Is all disagreements, or interests otherwise, worthy of labeling to justify your own understanding of any given concern or topic?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 05/08/16 at 12:33:54

What is debate? Logical rational attack on ideological differences. Explanations made with the understanding that they will need to be Defended. From what do we Defend? Attack.

If you believe that I live consumed by the things I know and try to get others to understand, you're wrong.
And while everyone seems to so easily brush my points aside, like Bot, diverting to
Well, if you know so much, make money on it...
I want a healthy economy for everyone. But it's not gonna happen unless the masses figure it out and reject the B.S. they taught all of us.
Why was Henry Ford wrong?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 05/09/16 at 06:15:22

raydawg wrote on 05/05/16 at 03:54:08:
My wife and I can not even fathom Trump's support......
Personally, I think the government has grown too big. We expect of it, especially on the federal level, to do too much.
Yes, it seems like it takes this track itself, but an opportunity, or need,  had to exist first.

I get Hillary, I know how she triangulates power, and I know how she favors Wall Street, etc....

What I want to hear is WHO is this Trump guy who is wanting to be president?
What are his ideas, as you believe, he wants to do, why, and how?

If you can, any idea what his cabinet might be.....
I realize this is just a guess, but I am hoping to discern his intentions by those he enlist.

Thanks, I am serious, the "media" is not any place to get facts anymore  Angry

Trump is basically a successful 3rd party candidate.

He drew support from both parties, but he aligned himself with the Republicans. It's not exactly a perfect metaphor, but he's a mirror image of Bernie Sanders except he was successful because Republicans and conservatives are more open-minded and judge people by their deeds and not because they can check off all the correct boxes.
His support runs from upper incomes to poor, black to white, Hispanic to Midwest farmers in flyover country.

Don't let the media tell you who supports Trump, they are lying. He's got broad support. I said a couple of months ago I was in a beef processing plant in Nebraska and the level of Trump supporters among management and line workers was something I've never seen before. I heard a rental car worker in Wichita talking on his phone to a buddy about how exited he was because he was going to a Trump rally. You would have thought Paul McCartney was coming over to his house for dinner.

Get ready for some fun now. The liberals will throw everything at Trump. You think some of the protest we've seen so far were something, just wait. And the MSM will paint these pieces of human excrement as heroes, as if they have a valid reason for rioting, burning, violence and I predict there will be deaths. The MSM will play the race card and bigot card hard despite the fact they have no basis in truth.  

The liberals will fight, literally to the death, to stop Trump because he represents a danger to them. By controlling the media and therefore (they thought) the culture, Trump's success means the few no longer can control the masses. They thought they'd won the war once and for all, using the entertainment culture and planted their flag, but perhaps a bit prematurely.

I'm not sure Trump will be a great President or not. It's a certainty he'll be better than the living, breathing piece of $hit we have now, that's for sure. But in my view and why he's got my support is he's the only thing standing between liberal elitist domination of this country which will be the final nail in the coffin and a chance, however small it is, at keeping this Republic alive for a little while longer.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #28 - 05/09/16 at 08:23:22

Webby, it is the right wing and Foxbots too, not just the left wing media.
Thus far all I have heard from the opposition is personal attacks, the very tactic they find outrageous about him, yet they behave the same way.....

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 05/09/16 at 09:11:07

Just be more tolerant.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:40:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ok Trumpsters.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.