Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
F'n outta the park....... (Read 65 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
F'n outta the park.......
04/23/16 at 21:02:46

Ok folks, tell me where Mister Maher is wrong on this?

BILL MAHER: Let me tonight talk to the liberals for a minute. Attention Whole Foods shoppers: Put the kale down, we need to have a talk. Because this idea of being white automatically equals lame is getting out of hand.

You know who I'm talking about, the kind of person who goes who goes away to some exclusive vacation spot and comes back and says, 'It was nice, but so many white people.'...

I know you're trying to demonstrate to minorities that you're a sympathetic ally by dumping on your own whiteness, but most minority folks could give a shiet. They think it's ridiculous that, you, pretending to make a difference when you're just making yourself feel better. It's so white...

Did you hear that Bernie Sanders said the word 'ghetto' last month and had to spend a whole week explaining that he didn't mean it in a good way. Or a bad way. Or whatever way we're not allowed to mean it.

The iPhone has Siri in it. They should have a one for white people called 'Sorry.'

Watch any sitcom, commercial, movie comedy. The go to punch line is always the tight-ass, limp d-ick, Dockers-wearing, tiny peenis, bland-food eating white guy. (Maher makes 'L' on head)

White guys can't jump, they can't dance, they can't f-uck. Really? Even this guy (Mick Jagger)? He's 90 and he still does all of them.

And, look, I'm not saying that being a white male doesn't have its privileges. Of course it does. I'm just saying that constantly crapping on yourself doesn't fix anything. It's a perverse form of narcism. The more you hate on your own whiteness, the better person you are.

I hear it all the time: 'Check your white male privilege.' Okay, you're right. I'm very privileged. I checked. Now what? Should I tweet an apology to Kendrick Lamar while I lop off my c-ock?

I'm sure that would help because Bruce Jenner was a boob even among Kardashians. But now he has boobs so she's Rosa Parks.

I'm not saying that transgendered isn't an issue either, or where people go to the bathroom in public doesn't matter. But, c'mon. It's easily solved. If you look like a woman, use the women's room; if you look like a man, use the men's room. If you're a bearded dude in a dress, hold it until you get home.

Trumps veep, I tell ya  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: F'n outta the park.......
Reply #1 - 04/23/16 at 22:16:47

It's easily solved. If you look like a woman, use the women's room; if you look like a man, use the men's room. If you're a bearded dude in a dress, hold it until you get home.

No nuts,  exactly what I have been saying.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #2 - 04/24/16 at 05:15:45

"Ok folks, tell me where Mister Maher is wrong on this?"

Mick Jagger as an example?
The white, born to middle-class parents, cross-dressing singer became famous for playing 'black music'.

He'll be 90 in 2033

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 04/24/16 at 07:18:47

HovisPresley wrote on 04/24/16 at 05:15:45:
"Ok folks, tell me where Mister Maher is wrong on this?"

Mick Jagger as an example?
The white, born to middle-class parents, cross-dressing singer became famous for playing 'black music'.

He'll be 90 in 2033

He was just showing you an example of public schooling  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 04/24/16 at 07:56:43

The context is helpful in understanding the goals of the person who said it.

Watch any sitcom, commercial, movie comedy. The go to punch line is always the tight-ass, limp d-ick, Dockers-wearing, tiny peenis, bland-food eating white guy. (Maher makes 'L' on head)

White guys can't jump, they can't dance, they can't f-uck. Really? Even this guy (Mick Jagger)? He's 90 and he still does all of them.

It's just possible that there is a bit of hyperbole in there. I'm not willing to believe Bill doesn't know kinda what decade Jagger was born. He certainly seems to have been around forever.
You guys sure pick up on The most immaterial, superfluous elements to lean on as the crux of your points. Yeah, let's fail to grasp the points Maher is making..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #5 - 04/24/16 at 07:59:37

Again, bad example....Jagger didn't go to public school  Roll Eyes

JoG, I do see the point of what Maher is saying but it's full of holes...

Read the first sentence of this thread again.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 04/24/16 at 08:35:08

If I threw everything you say away because it's attached to something that doesn't work, ?

If you Want to fail to see what Maher was trying to say, go for it.
I'm not a fan, trust me. I don't even know if he's still on. But, the Point I saw is In the part I posted.

Okay, I went and read it,, So? Explain..

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #7 - 04/24/16 at 09:05:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/24/16 at 08:35:08:
Okay, I went and read it,, So? Explain..

I did explain. It was 'Reply 2'.

How can you be in a position to imply that I:
"Want to fail to see what Maher was trying to say, go for it." ?

Didn't I say:
"JoG, I do see the point of what Maher is saying..." ?

I also happen to be familiar with what the Bilderbergers are about, the Federal Reserve, GMOs, the Illuminati, and moral decay in modern society.....
Because I rarely post or start threads on these subjects doesn't mean I'm not aware of these issues...btw, I agree with 9/10 of the 'JoG threads'.....

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 04/24/16 at 09:31:12

JOG..... the Limey's have a weird twist to their thinking, makes no sense to us.

Look they still have a Queen, as worthless as that title is, has no sway, or power, just tossing money away for the sake of tradition....

That's why Obama digs it  Grin

Makes you feel good, like you pissed in the ocean, a transgender ocean at that!

Case in point, I remark about "public schooling" and old hov-boy chides me on the fact Mick didn't attend public schools, HOWEVER, the cod liver oil breath Poppins lover missed the only way that remark reads is that MAHER went to public schools and THAT is why he can't add the number of years Mick has been alive  Roll Eyes

Mercy, its no wonder they couldn't hold onto the world  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 04/24/16 at 09:38:50

I give,, it's gotten too complicated..

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 04/24/16 at 16:36:19

raydawg wrote on 04/24/16 at 09:31:12:
...HOWEVER, the cod liver oil breath Poppins lover ...

Dawg,... can you get more infantile?... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 04/24/16 at 16:56:53

Serowbot wrote on 04/24/16 at 16:36:19:

Sure, follow me into the little girls room and I'll show you  Kiss

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 04/24/16 at 17:57:03

Serowbot wrote on 04/24/16 at 16:36:19:

I don't even know what he was saying.
I don't think I am alone.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 08:17:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › F'n outta the park.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.