Send Topic Print
Howcumizzitt? (Read 63 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Howcumizzitt?
04/10/16 at 14:47:00

http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/muslim-countries-refuse-to-take-muslim-refuge...

WE are being told how much WE SHOULD do, else We are somehow morally Wrong. Yet, the countries that have a Muslim population won't let them come in. What's wrong with that picture? You think Saudi Arabia can't AFFORD to bring in some refugees?

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/saudi-arabia/government-debt-to-gdp
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/government-debt-to-gdp

Somewhat different profiles. And, even IF they were inverted, our society is already well divided. Plus, bringing in a bunch of people who hate America is probably a tad bit SUICIDAL.
Are we supposed to ignore what is going on in Europe?
Until I got my life completely rearranged by a sociopath I didn't understand that there REALLY are people who Do Not relate to others in an empathetic manner. It's Their way. Your way is Wrong. You don't matter. You're an infidel. Just as they throw queers off of the roof and decapitate Christians THERE, they will be happy to do that here. So, all you geniuses who believe that
We Should

Just STOP. Think. Stop FEELING, be rational.
If Muslim nations don't want them, because they are afraid, for Security reasons, maybe we should be a bit more cautious.

Maybe the Should should be, let's just take care of our own selves.
We DO seem to be just a bit overloaded with needy people.
Underloaded with jobs and opportunities.
But, we should be bringing refugees in.
Refugees who are religiously, literally, DEAD SET against America.
Yeah, that's what we should do.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Howcumizzitt?
Reply #1 - 04/12/16 at 06:10:30

I can't find the picture I'm really looking for.

"If Islam is so great, why is every Muslim country a 3rd world nuts hole"

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 04/12/16 at 07:23:29

"If Islam is so great, why is every Muslim country a 3rd world nuts hole"

Sometimes things are so obvious that people just don't form the thought. We should import us some!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/12/16 at 09:19:20

Close enough.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 04/12/16 at 10:36:49

As much as that would seem to be an indictment of the religion or the radicals OF that religion, after thinking about it a while, questions come to my mind.
How many years did they live there Before it became something to escape from? What has happened in recent years that would make it something to escape from? I believe there is a Really good chance that the Arab Spring thing has been at least A factor, if not THE driving force.
Ohh, and just LOOK at the, once again, Unintended Consequences. AND, because so many FEEL that we SHOULD bring the poor souls Here, to the very country that spawned the Arab Spring, we have been and gone will continue to do just That. And, anyone who still has eyes can see what is happening in Europe, and can see what percentage of the Refugees are young men, military aged MEN.
I'm not suggesting that the people who are running away had lives that rivaled the standard of living that we, on average, enjoy, but they weren't running away from the country they were born in. Now, they are running from the destruction and violence that We had a Big hand in creating.
Sure, we SHOULD bring them HERE.. it's suicide for our society.
There WILL be terrorist attacks, honor killings, murders of queers and Christians. Ohh, gee, who could have seen that coming? We are SOO Sorry, but, sometimes when you do something, there are Unintended Consequences. Just EXACTLY what they need in order to justify a more complete surveillance state, and to pretend that
They can't
Keep us safe
Until we turn in our guns.

Watch and see.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 04/12/16 at 19:15:35

Paraquat wrote on 04/12/16 at 09:19:20:
Close enough.
--Steve

That's ra-cisss Steve even though it is not possible to demonstrate racism towards a religion.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/13/16 at 06:11:45

I wonder if I can answer only using meme's.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 04/13/16 at 09:11:19

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/10/16 at 14:47:00:
http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/muslim-countries-refuse-to-take-muslim-refuge...

WE are being told how much WE SHOULD do, else We are somehow morally Wrong. Yet, the countries that have a Muslim population won't let them come in. What's wrong with that picture? You think Saudi Arabia can't AFFORD to bring in some refugees?

Somewhat different profiles. And, even IF they were inverted, our society is already well divided. Plus, bringing in a bunch of people who hate America is probably a tad bit SUICIDAL.
Until I got my life completely rearranged by a sociopath I didn't understand that there REALLY are people who Do Not relate to others in an empathetic manner. It's Their way. Your way is Wrong. You don't matter. You're an infidel. Just as they throw queers off of the roof and decapitate Christians THERE, they will be happy to do that here. So, all you geniuses who believe that
We Should

If Muslim nations don't want them, because they are afraid, for Security reasons, maybe we should be a bit more cautious.

This is a statement against immigration. Consider this place is a forum and ideas are discussed, I TYPED all of this to make My point clear and support it with logic.

I posted it expecting to see the
Pro immigration, especially the refugees,
Faction pipe up, EXPLAIN why you think im wrong.

Bot, you're pretty much the ring leader, how about you debate me on this?

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 04/13/16 at 11:03:13

--Steve

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 04/13/16 at 11:10:08

Some of these are funny.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 04/14/16 at 02:14:59

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/13/16 at 09:11:19:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/10/16 at 14:47:00:

We Should

This is a statement against immigration. Consider this place is a forum and ideas are discussed, I TYPED all of this to make My point clear and support it with logic.

I posted it expecting to see the
Pro immigration, especially the refugees,
Faction pipe up, EXPLAIN why you think im wrong.

Bot, you're pretty much the ring leader, how about you debate me on this?

This must be bait,, cuz he aint saying a thing.

Does this mean you've rethought it and decided that bringing them here is a bad idea?
If not, please, EXPLAIN why you think they should be here.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 09:43:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Howcumizzitt?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.